It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun and Magnetosphere Anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
watch the entire video or just skip to 1:57

I'm using this video because it is the only one that i know of to exist showing this March 11, 2012

Magnetosphere Anomaly March 12, 2012 (NOT MY THREAD)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll rely on simple math and physics for this explanation. this happened quite some time before said magnetopause, you could relate the effects to visually experiencing lightining, you first see a flash some seconds later you feel the sonic boom. putting this on a cosmic scale its definitely reasonable to say that after the march 11 anomaly took place where it appeared to be something headed toward our sun, assuming that this was an object i'd say that after a few days passed we experienced the force following the object by effect on our magnetosphere. therefore by covering up the data of the march 12 about the after shock of this event would be enough evidence to say that on march 11 an abnormal object of unknown origin raced toward our sun (if it made an impact with the sun we wouldn't be able to tell because its force would be obscured by the solar winds)

if you use math does 1+1 = 2?

does a sonic boom follow a lighining strike if not then we have been lied to since birth

Just a theory...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Im not sure what your driving at, could you please elaborate your theory?

And BTW if your catholic 1+1=3

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

basically the aftershock affect on the magnetosphere is remnant that the mar 11 event actually did occur, and that the deletion of this data is a way of denying there being eveidence, sooo nasa can just tell you that it was cosmic dirt that stuck to the lens.

new topics

join