It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Police Are Scared Of Occupy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by korathin
reply to post by robhines

If I was a Law Enforcement Officer I would be scared of Occupy too. Historically leftist thugs like Occupy have butchered well over(14 million in Europe under Nazism, 30 Million+ In the Soviet Union, 100 million? in China etc) a hundred million people in the 20th century. Only a fool would ignore the threat of leftist agitators.

Leftist is a myth. It's the classic divide and conquer agenda at work, see point 2) here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-5-2012 by robhines because: added

No it is not. The divisions aren't imaginary they are very real. Psychopaths and sociopaths are usually driven to leftist political ideology. As they have no shame in stealing others labor for their freebies.

But I use the American political spectrum: With Authoritative totalitarianism on the far left, and anarchy on the far right.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
No it is not. The divisions aren't imaginary they are very real. Psychopaths and sociopaths are usually driven to leftist political ideology. As they have no shame in stealing others labor for their freebies.

But I use the American political spectrum: With Authoritative totalitarianism on the far left, and anarchy on the far right.

I know the divisions are very real, what I was trying to say was that people from across the spectrum are part of Occupy, not just one side. Anyway, that's what Tim Pool said himself too and he's a journalist out with those people in NY almost every day, and he's got a lot of knowledge about them. (yes, not saying he has to be perfectly right, just saying.)

But whether that's right or wrong, it's strange to see you have that view of the far left and far right, I thought it was exactly the opposite! Not trying to argue or annoy, just think that's interesting. I honestly think of it in the complete opposite way to what you describe there. Being from the UK probably has an effect on that though for various reasons.
edit on 3-5-2012 by robhines because: added

<< 1   >>

join