It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening in the skies over Northern Ohio?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Ok I got this from a very reliable source. This was the information that was sent to me. It is in reference to the first 5 photos in the link on wtam.com

"In the first set of colorful ones sure looks like the trail of a sounding rocket or a weather rocket [...]"

Is that kinda like calling a UFO a weather balloon? Just curious!

Personally, I've seen the same airplane make a really long trail behind it, stretching across the entire sky, and then suddenly it would "turn it off" and make NO trail for a few moments, and then turn on a different one, a short trail that only lasts a few "feet" (from my ground perspective that is) behind the jet.

This is not different altitudes or different air condensing. This is definitely something being "changed" in the emission of the plane. How does one switch from a very long-lasting trail, to NO trail, and then to a very short one? I've seen this on a few occasions after watching the plane for a bit.

If one is to use different "altitudes" or different "atmospheric conditions" to explain why some trails are long and some short, then how can the same plane, without changing altitude or course, suddenly (almost instantly) switch from one type to another? Obviously this was intentional, but what are the reasons for this?

[edit on 9-10-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Ok I got this from a very reliable source. This was the information that was sent to me. It is in reference to the first 5 photos in the link on wtam.com

"In the first set of colorful ones sure looks like the trail of a sounding rocket or a weather rocket, Some sounding rockets are made to leave a chemical trail to explore high altitude wind profiles..... high altitude plume condensation can form ice crystals and refract light into colors and some exhaust plumes have added chemical for tracers."

Apparently there are legit uses of chem trails and not just to sicken the people or whatever it is that people come up with.

I was also sent this quote from NASA

"Terrier Orion was successfully launched from Kwajalein on September 17, 2004. The purpose of this mission is to release chemical trails to reveal the neutral wind profiles on both the upleg and downleg. The principal investigator for this mission is Dr. Robert Pfaff of NASA/Goddard "

This information does not come from any type of conspiracy site or source of that nature. This actually comes from a member of a professional research team. Forgive me for not giving the person's name. I have not as yet been granted permission to disclose the source. I am sure there would be no problems. Just don't want to step on any toes. Hope you understand.

Don't really need a secret sourse for the NASA information. The launches and information are printed word for word on their website.

www.wff.nasa.gov...

I don't know if this rocket launched on the 17th from Kwajalein (pacific ocean) had anything to do with the events in the sky in Ohio on the 23rd. Maybe, but I just don't know. There was also a rocket launched on the 20th.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Its not that its "secret". Its just that some people may not want their name posted. Since I don't know their feelings on the matter I have left their name off. I was sending someone an email on the subject and all the sudden it hit me. This event that took place happened during or perhaps 1 or 2 days after the huge earthquake swarm northeast of Mammoth Lakes. And of course in the days following this we saw the minor eruption of Mount St. Helens. This also happened around the time of the 6.0 quake in California. What if these were all releated? What if they were all the product of a weakening or failing magnetic field in advance of a pole reversal? You all remember the story about the 30,000 brown pelicans that went missing right? These things are starting to add up.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I sent Fosteria an email asking about the roadblock, and this is what I was given in return:

I think Dave in Fostoria was dazed and/or confused.

The only road block on Ohio 12 (which runs east/west by the way and not north/south) is between Fostoria and Bettsville. The traffic is detoured because the village of Bettsville is installing a new sewer collection system.

So, either Dave got a whiff of that sewer gas that is collecting early in that system or I'm part of a conspiracy to keep the real truth from your listeners.

Thanks for your interest.

Ralph Wise
Director of Public Safety and Service
City of Fostoria
419-435-2561

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I hope no one takes offense to this but that letter is a very pathetic attempt to debunk concerns. A military road block for utility work? LOL. I find that extremely difficult to believe. A guy who writes for my website lives about an hour from the area. He is supposedly taking a trip to this area to see if there was any evidence of utility work. My guess is he will find nothing.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Maybe all of those things do have a link but I really don't think that an evil world government is behind it. Whenever conspiracy theorists try to link up mysterious events I always wonder if they have ever read the books of Charles Fort. This isn�t the first time that many of these types of events have occurred. Charles Fort (who's name would later become Fortean phenomena) document thousands upon thousands of weird events in the late 1800's, before the industrial age or government black projects. Fort documented x-file like events from all over the world. He listed these types of events going clear back to 1779. These Fortean anomalies are still happening the only difference is now when they happen people want to link them to some secret government project, but the reality is that weird sh*t happens and there doesn�t have to be a conspiracy involved.

Charles Fort: The Complete Books of Charles Fort is a good place to start reading.

His work is in book form or free to download and read:

Sacred-texts.com has a couple of his books available:
�Charles Fort was a crank in the best sense of the word. Lovecraft and the X-files can't begin to compete with the spooky stuff he uncovered. In the early twentieth century he put together great quantities of exhaustively documented 'puzzling evidence' (in the words of David Byrne), data which science is unable or unwilling to explain. Forts' books gave me nightmares when I read them when I was seven. Strange items drop from the sky, bizarre artifacts turn up in unexpected places, stars violate the laws of astronomy, giant clouds blot out the moon and the sun trembles in the sky. Is the world inside out? Is it flat? Or maybe shaped like a giant spindle?
What does it all mean? He drops cryptic, breathless hints such as "I think we're property." and "I think that we're fished for. It may be that we're highly esteemed by super-epicures somewhere." Whatever you think about this information, you will at some point while reading Forts' books feel like the foundations of your reality are slipping slightly to the south...
Consider yourself warned!�

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What do you call it when you get a strange event in the skies over Ohio along with a military road block, fighter jet activity, a failed GPS and FEMA trucks. All in the same area at around the same time. And then someone makes up a story that the military is blocking a road so utility work can be done. Once you have enough information it is no longer a conspiracy theory but rather a conspiracy. This is about the only thing I learned from the video produced by Power Hour. lol

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I live in ohio. These events happen 5 to 10 times over the course of every year. I use to be part of Mufon Ohio. Some great UFO cases surround Ohio. WHy Ohio? I have no idea. Northern Ohio is part of the Great Lakes Triangle.

Edit: Here are some reported UFO Sightings from OHIO. Listed by date and location. This link is to the National UFO Reporting Center - Ohio.
www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 9-10-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Two words...swamp gas.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join