It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle - May Day Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I live in downtown Seattle....and I am not going to leave my apartment today. Just 3 blocks away from where I live several protestors with hats, and cloth covering their faces have broken out several windows in the courthouse and these people are infiltrating the peaceful protestors and by their actions they plan on more vandalism and violence.

I am wondering....in any of the other cities that ATS members live in.....what is going on in your city?

Edit: I just saw on the Seattle local news...protestors went to a main location of (Wells Fargo) bank...and while customers were in the bank etc....they smashed windows. One customer in the bank was visiting Seattle and he said he hid behind a desk in the bank...it was really scarey and no one was allowed to leave the bank until the police arrived. The violent protestors were using sledge hammers and large big sticks.
edit on 1-5-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

suburbs of DC have been blown to smithereens. evacuate while you still can!

faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap the tallest buildings in a single bound, its, ITS... OCCUPY!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am at work at my real job right now, but will be leaving in an hour to go work on my son's retail store. If anyone smashes a window, they'll be having dinner with Trevon Martin.

edit on 1-5-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Break a window and die like treyvon? Your an idiot for even saying something so stupid!! We're you trying to be witty? Have some RESPECT!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Portland Oregon is active today, specifically defending a lady who had lost her home and no longer lives there. She has decided to retake her house that was "illegally" taken by the bank. The police are not confronting at this point but are remaining 200 feet away so far.

www.katu.com...

Thanks for the reporting caladonea.

spec

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I am at work at my real job right now, but will be leaving in an hour to go work on my son's retail store. If anyone smashes a window, they'll be having dinner with Trevon Martin.

edit on 1-5-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

Ouch! Too soon.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I used to live off of Melrose and then out in Kent...I miss that city! Bug in, nothing happening lower in State next door.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

It's called OUT LIVELIHOOD! Get it? People like you think that you can just break # and it doesn't matter. Someone else will pay for it, right? Do you realize how much in retail sales it takes to replace a window? Yeah, insurance "may" cover it...after you pay the deductible on the total cost. But, you're still on the hook for the deductible. For what? So some scumbag can throw a temper tantrum because they were either too stupid or too goddamn lazy to get a job? I won't shoot them. I'll club them to death.

new topics

top topics

join