It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Space Travel Prophesied?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Two of the most important events in our human history, in my opinion, are the use of nuclear weapons against humanity and space travel.

The most evil thing, the most vile and hideous act ever known in human remembrance must be the nuclear bombing of the two Japanese cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. A true crime against humanity committed happened at 8:15 A.M. on August 6, 1945.

Such a significant event, surly someone saw it coming. Can anyone tell me of any holy book, prophet, astrologer or seer that predicted this event? Can anyone tell me something about the numerology of the event or address the supernatural significance it may have forebode.

I hear Christians refer to the book of Revelations and certain "times" and veils being lifted, The Four Horsemen, The Feast of the Trumpets, etc.

So what was Hiroshima's and Nagasaki's meaning in a prophetic setting?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is the breakthrough is space travel. Humanity actually left the planet!

This is pretty big news for mankind, surly, someone saw this coming and wrote it down, somewhere in our ancient annals.

Does anyone have any prophetic info on this huge human breakthrough? Is there anything like that out there?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Your right, they should of detonated it over the ocean so the Japanese of the time would of said "Hey they don't have the balls to drop it on us"

Or the alternative a marine death march through every major city in Japan, where on the islands they took you had Villagers and their CHILDREN throwing themselves off cliffs..

Yeah that would of been MUCH better than ending the war by hitting two cities instead of marching through every single Japanese city...

As for the rest of the thread, Your also right, you'd think one of them Mayans or Nostradamus would of called one of these right?

Also just thought of this, think about it this way They until recently still found soldiers hiding on remote islands, WHO refused to believe the Emperor would ever surrender, we forget that's the mentality they faced when making the decision to drop the bomb.

Japanese men strapped them self into planes with the soul purpose of crashing them into American Battle ships... Yea we had a choice to not drop the bomb, it just wasn't a very good one.
edit on 1-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I think that there was something more, some very sinister thinking behind the bombing of Japan. Japan is pretty small A well organized, focused assault of conventional warfare, launched by a hardy coalition could have easily of taken Japan down.

Japan, "The Mouse that Roared!"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yes, there was a lot of thought put behind dropping the bomb..

One thing we HAD TWO, as in the First two Tactical war heads that cost trillions by todays dollar, maybe they wanted to make sure they Ended the war, and didn't just get the most expensive light show in history. (Dropping them over the ocean)

You keep revising that history though...

Im not saying dropping the bomb was not horrible it was, but WAR is horrible.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I disagree with the decision to drop the atom bomb on Japan. If the US had not killed Isoroku Yamamoto in the Solomon Islands in 1944 they could have arranged to negotiate with him off the coast of Japan. They could've easily convinced him of the futility of further war by showing him film of the first atomic explosion in July of 1945. Then given him aerial views of the production facilities and tell him the bombs were in mass production and coming off the assembly line. If he wished one of them could be dropped in a remote area for the leaders of Japan to see.

It would have been a bluff that worked. Yamamotto's status was such that as a former ambassador to the US they would have believed him that unless Japan surrendered unconditionally the US would begin the nuclear destruction of the home islands. It was worth the risk and would've prevented the eventual deaths of an estimated 500K people.
My best,

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think that there was something more, some very sinister thinking behind the bombing of Japan. Japan is pretty small A well organized, focused assault of conventional warfare, launched by a hardy coalition could have easily of taken Japan down.

And the instant they took what ever capital the order would of went out, and mass suicides would of started like what happened on Okinawa...

You would of had JAPANESE soldiers forcing citizens to march or throw themselves to their deaths, and than today you would be arguing "Why didn't the US use the Bomb to stop the greatest war crime in history"

Hindsight is 20/20.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
And the instant they took what ever capital the order would of went out, and mass suicides would of started like what happened on Okinawa...

You would of had JAPANESE soldiers forcing citizens to march or throw themselves to their deaths, and than today you would be arguing "Why didn't the US use the Bomb to stop the greatest war crime in history"

Hindsight is 20/20.

While I agree with you I have to also play devil's advocate. I had a great uncle that was on one of the planes that flew with the Enola Gay over to Japan when it dropped the bomb. He NEVER spoke of what he saw when the bomb was dropped, needless to say that it was a great sin of humanity. But I honestly believe that with Japan in World War II, it was a Catch 22 (a lose-lose situation) whether we used the bombs or not.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Now though I feel we are getting derailed by your take WW2 as you asked did anything predict it.

As I know much about the Bible Ill stick with that, the Bible prophecies tend to directly relate to events that correlate with events that are tied to its own fulfillment and religious or theological purposes .

japan and walking on the moon do not matter to the biblical narrative..

here is what I believe is a prediction of a nuke in the bible
this may take some understanding of Biblical eschatology

Isaiah 17

tells of the destruction of Damascus

and Ezekiel 38 tells of the destruction of Gog and MAGOG (russia)

Seeing as how these two things haven't happened, and Israel have nukes, it makes these verses kinda make sense.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You keep revising that history though...

I don't see how my opinion appears to you as an attempt to revise history.

But, don't you think that the act of using this new and powerful technology as a killing tool, kinda opened a modern day Pandora's box, pushing back the boundaries of acceptable warfare?

BTW, I am aware that Japan, at the time was practicing biological warfare on captured enemies, which is also despicable. But germ warfare wasn't a new concept.

I don't know, maybe it was for the greater good. Still, back on topic, I read those chapters and can't really see the awesomeness of the power unleashed that day being addressed there. Feel free to quote what you feel does.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Unless, Sodom and Gomorrah were a similar nuclear strike of 2 cities, and the Tower of Babel was a rocket ship. Then, the prophecy of the days being the same as the old days, would apply..... Hmmmm

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have always wondered about this prophecy in the bible. It is Revelation 13:13.

bible.cc...

Being a red blooded American, this prophecy has always made me uneasy.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

Chilling. Although, I don't think Truman was the AntiChrist....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I agree!! However, I tend to look at the beast as a world system. I also believe there will be a person who is the actual Anti-Christ(the man of perdition).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Now though I feel we are getting derailed by your take WW2 as you asked did anything predict it.

As I know much about the Bible Ill stick with that, the Bible prophecies tend to directly relate to events that correlate with events that are tied to its own fulfillment and religious or theological purposes .

here is what I believe is a prediction of a nuke in the bible
this may take some understanding of Biblical eschatology

Isaiah 17

tells of the destruction of Damascus

and Ezekiel 38 tells of the destruction of Gog and MAGOG (russia)

Seeing as how these two things haven't happened, and Israel have nukes, it makes these verses kinda make sense.

Isaiah 17: 10 Because you have forgotten the God of your salvation,
And have not been mindful of the Rock of your stronghold.

Ezekiel 38:18.23 18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 21 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord God. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’
I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone

ROCK = VOLCANO

Yahweh was an imaginery volcano god. The thing that saved him from certain exposure as a fraud is the fact the ancient Hebrews moved away from him and, due to not knowing what else to do with their minds, decided to promote him to omnipresent status rather than abandoning him altogether. If the altars were still at the foot of the deity, or deities, not even a Christian would believe in him.

Prophecy in the Bible is written with past experience in mind. The ancient Hebrews lived and meandered around the tectonic rift that widening (sometimes suddenly) due to two continents pulling apart. They experienced volcanoes and their after effects, such as earthquakes. Therefore their fears are of more volcanic eruptions.

Soddom and Gomorrah........destroyed by volcanoes and buried in balls of sulphar.
Jericho............earthquake.

Fear not.......we're all going to be ok!

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com.es...

I'll know if any of you have clicked on that link so be brave and take a peek.
edit on 17-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFogHorn

Hi! Thanks for you input. That's some intense imagery there.

Are you suggesting that the scripture you cited from Ezekiel and Isiah are predictions of the nuclear strikes against Japan?

Do you see anything of space travel indicated in the Bible or any other prophetic text?

I checked out your link in your thread "will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger."

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by TheFogHorn

Hi! Thanks for you input. That's some intense imagery there.

Are you suggesting that the scripture you cited from Ezekiel and Isiah are predictions of the nuclear strikes against Japan?

Do you see anything of space travel indicated in the Bible or any other prophetic text?

I checked out your link in your thread "will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger."

Volcanism in the early OT was used to put the fear of the volcano god into the minds of the faithful to make them obedient. 'Prophecy' in the Bible is not prophecy but fear mongering. The Mayans' prophecies were also based on volcanism, them having in the highly volcanic Guatamala, building effigies of their deity (pyramids) and even burning incense at the top of them to emulate a smoking volcano. Their prophecies were just worrying due to past experiences....much like an old man. This explains the correlation between the many prophecies in the world's religions.....something major is going to happen to destroy the world. When you realise that 'the world' does not mean the earth but 'their world'...the world they knew, saw and lived in....and you realise the biggest religions were based on volcanism (the biggest thing in ancient times), you realise prophetic warnings are nothing other than saying, 'It'll happen again.......our world will one day be destroyed like it's been destroyed in the past.....better be good and slit lots of throats and rip out lots of hearts and maybe we'll be ok.' And people believe in all this rubbish, they think the earth is going to be destroyed and little kids on the net in their rooms are reading about it and commiting suicide. Blood on the hands of every person who has peddled this falacy due to an over active imagination, being hooked on psuedo spiritual mental stimulation and living an otherwise boring life.

Glad you like the blog
I think my other post (I poor out my wrath) has gone. Oops....here it is...moved!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe it was prophesied, but just like in another 1000 years when people are saying hey let's go to Mars for a vacation, they will look back at Star Trek and other shows and say that was all "prophesied".

As humans we have always wanted more than what was currently possible to obtain. Much like da Vinci drew pictures of "flying machines". I don't think it would be out the question that some people who liked to fight would dream of weapons that would destroy whole cities, or machines that would allow them to explore the heavens.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Definitely Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Space Travel; the three topics were Prophesied, specifically by south american plastic artist Benjamin Solari Parravicini & Jose of Argon, who was; according to BSP, his spanish 'angel', who revealed him his prophecies. Jose died hundreds of years ago, but he worked as BSP's Angel from another dimension (matter gamma [apparently 5th dimension]).
There are various prophecies on these topics (specifically 'psicographies', also called 'prophetic drawings'). I will show you a few.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki

Spanish: "Camino el Bomba de Hiroschima". BSP y JA 1939
English: (psicographic expressions are sometimes weird and puzzling, but this is what this one exactly says) "I Walk the Hiroschima Bomb". BSP & JA 1939

Spanish: "El átomo atronará en el 45". BSP y JA Noviembre 1939
English: "The atom will thunder in the 45". BSP & JA November 1939

The first atomic bombs of all times detonated in 1945, both: the first ever over civilians (Hiroshima & Nagasaki) and the first ever as a test detonation (Trinity).

Spanish: " HASTA LA IGLESIA SE ESPANTARÁ. BOMBA F". BSP & JA Noviembre 1939
English: "EVEN THE CHURCH WILL BE FRIGHTENED. F BOMB". BSP & JA November 1939

Both psicographies shows catholic figures. Nagasaki bomb was the F bomb, i.e. the Fat-man bomb, and the epicenter of its detonation was the Ulakami catholic neighborhood. This represented a great catastrophe for christianity in Japan, which concentrated the majority of its adepts in Nagasaki. Of course this fact, and the fact that the United States is a protestant country are not casualities.
Human space era & extraterrestrials

Spanish: "Elevándose creerá el hombre que llegará a los planetas. No llegará, mas llegará sin llegar y será Víctima de su ambición". BSP y JA 1938
English: "Elevating himself the man will believe that he will reach the planets. He will not reach them, but he will reach them without reach them and he will be Victim of his own ambition". BSP & JA 1938

The man has not traveled to another planet, but he sent space probes, satellites, robots; i.e. unmanned missions to them. The percentage of accidents was greater in the first stages of the space career due to the hastiness that northamericans and soviets had for win more and more space achievements, and for be the first in every one of them.

Spanish: "El hombre llegará a los espacios, buscará la vida de los planetas y le verán". BSP y JA 1938
English: "The man will reach the spaces, he will search for the life of the planets and they will see him". BSP & JA 1938

Here you can find various high quality psicographies. Perfect quality!.

www.taringa.net...

What do you think?
Cheers

edit on 16-9-2014 by VERETHRAGHNA because: link correction

top topics

join