It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasty Little Critters [MAD]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Startled by a sudden screeching noise she jumped up from the couch where she was attempting to take an afternoon nap. As she stomped through the doorway she yelled "Yahweh I thought I told you not to bring those in here anymore!". She picked up the box and peered inside. They seemed to be all screeching about something at the same time. "Hmmph" she muttered. What nasty, vile creatures....always attacking each other and destroying their own colonies. "But Mooooom" came from behind her. "That's it Yahweh! I've had enough!". "I don't know why you insist on playing with these things!".

She walked swiftly out the door and to the burn pile watching as the nasty little critters ran too and fro screeching and crying, scared from the shaking and thumping of her angry footsteps. The screeching became louder as the critters began feeling the heat of the flames that were leaping from the burn pile. Then with a big heave it was all over as the box burst into flames. Soon the screeching noises had faded to nothingness and all that was left was the crackling of the fire and a few ashes floating along in the air. Yahweh sat on the front steps with his face resting in his hands. "Awww Mom, now I'm going to have to start all over again.", he whined.

"I don't care little mister! I've had it and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Even God has to answer to someone story?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

It's a STORY ie. Make believe, made up, contrived, fiction, fantasy, imaginary..... Need I go on? Not an answer to anything, not purposely contrived to offend those who don't believe in God....just a story. Besides that if God is a little kid and we are living in a box in his bedroom then we are all royally screwed. Just sayin.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i liked it stur

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

Thank you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That was really funny!

Nice Job!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Cute story

Reminds me of a "Twilight Zone" episode

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Thanks! Wouldn't it be ironic if we were all just in an ant (human) farm kit in some kids room? I wonder if he bought that at Hobby Lobby?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Thanks! ....just a little insight into my twisted sense of humor.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Originally posted by sith9157

It's a STORY ie. Make believe, made up, contrived, fiction, fantasy, imaginary..... Need I go on? Not an answer to anything, not purposely contrived to offend those who don't believe in God....just a story. Besides that if God is a little kid and we are living in a box in his bedroom then we are all royally screwed. Just sayin.

I meant no disrespect, it was more of a question..wanting to find out if that is what you meant, thats all

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Sorry. I didn't mean to be oversensitive. Actually it was just a lightbulb idea that was born from a moment of pure boredom and an overactive imagination.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

nice twist.. I really enjoyed the read

Peace,
-TF

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

Thanks!

new topics

top topics