It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emotional binding contracts. people, bank contracts Divine law, witchcraft and slavery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Mods, feel free to move the thread, however the topic is metaphysical in a way.

To the topic.

A mans word is his bond

I felt the need to start off this topic with that quote, because this quote means a lot more than you think. I will reveal something I know, but if you think deeply you may become enlightened on not just one, but many other things that affects us in our every day life. What I am about to say, is also experimental with yourselves and it may or may not mind-boggle your mind (It depends on how much soul searching you do, and how much you tried to heal your past). To reach this level to yourselves, one must heal the past and find out hidden meanings behind them. Not only that, you will also notice patterns through out your mistakes.

Now, remember this quote:

this rule alone, will help you avoid about 80% of your headaches and uncomfortable situations.

NEVER MAKE A PROMISE YOU CAN'T KEEP!

Something I found during, my path towards enlightenment, was the topic of contracts. If you noticed, many people in this world are sad and depressed. They feel shackled, lost and confused. You ask yourself, why is this happening? Why aren't people happy?

Well, if you look at the bigger picture, you will notice people are in debt. Their home is forclosing, people having relationship problems. Girl ignores boy, because of some unknown reason, boy is depressed or viceversa. Now, if you zoom in , what does all of this have in common?

One word. Contracts.

What is a contract?

When creating a contract, a negotiator is not only doing so to reach an agreement between two or more parties, but to create an agreement that is durable; whereby parties of the contract are legally bound and committed to its promises (Wade and Honeyman 2005, 7). A legally binding contract is defined as an exchange of promises or an agreement between parties that the law will enforce, and there is an underlying presumption for commercial agreements that parties intend to be legally bound (Contracts 2007).

en.wikipedia.org...
Why is this important?

Source:

Source : read page 76-77

Wait, what is divine law?

Divine Law is that which is enacted by God and made known to man through revelation.

www.newadvent.org...

Now before you tell me, "But that is catholics belief". Let me inform you, almost every single religion out there are aware of this law. Meaning, the powers that be are also aware of this law.

“I am only obligated to contract with your offering, providing its content and intent is in alignment with the Covenant of Love … an existential divine contract which honors and operates through the golden rule as the law of love in action. By Divine Law, I have an irrefutable divine-right to refuse contracting with any being, person or persons, philosophy, concept, mental or emotional pursuasion, until he, she or they are willing to offer loving-kindness, compassion and honesty in their presentment.

www.nectarofwholeness.com...

Now hold on! Why is this person refusing to make contracts? And if the powers that be know this law and it's consequences on having a man for a slave. Why are they making slaves?

Well here is the kicker. The reason there are slaves it is because of the slaves fault via ignorance of divine law. And also because of one simple fact. They are aware that they can't have a man as a slave. But they are also aware that they can do whatever they want, to a person.

Wait, that's confusing. A man (or woman) IS a person!.

No, a man is a man, a woman is a woman. a person is an illusion called "Ego".. Under Divine law, something that doesn't exist or is an illusion or fiction, does not fall under divine law. The ego, or "identity" is not affected or punishable. However, in this case.

Both master and slave is punished by divine law. But the man does NOT have to comply with obligations if the contract refers a man as "person" instead of "man". A judge in court will see you as a person not a man.

Where do such contracts exists?

Almost everywhere.

Any jobs you apply to, burger king, office max, or even a secretary falls under. Credit cards, mortgage bills, you name it. The contract made through these is also a form of witchcraft. It binds a servant to it's master, and because YOU agreed to it. You basically signed away your freedom.

What about relationships? And people who become "possessed"?

Well, this is an entirely different contract from the one made with people who want to enslave you. But before I get into this. Ever wonder back when you were a kid. You felt safe, secure, and free? That is because you had no contracts binding you except the one with your parents. Naturally, a child trusts their parents from the moment they are born. So it is partially the parents responsibility to keep the child safe, away from contracts that would harm the child. In this case, a parents love is what shields the child from harm.

Do you remember what was your very first distress? Ask yourself if you made a contract. Then try and notice the pattern, whether you had relationship problems, or problems with a friend. Why are most people unhappy inside their relationships?

It is because they made an EMOTIONAL binding contract. In this case, it falls under divine law, a mans word is his bond. During relationships, we tend to make promises we cant keep so that people can feel better and know they care. Because at the time you made this contract, you were sincere and felt love. This contract is then ENFORCED.

Wait, enforced? what ? why? how? impossible! we have free will!

No, you have the illusion of free-will. You are not entirely free, because of contracts you make, this causes you to comply with those promises. And this ends up creating a whole mess. People who stay in abusive relationships are most likely affected by this binding contract.

People who are referred to as "stalker, or obsessive" are also bound to possible contracts. Alot of these cases tend to turn violent because of the ignorance of one party on divine law. In this case both are punished, through pain or worse. On one side, you have someone who does not want to break the contract because of pride and ignorance or they are aware of this binding contract and at times, they use this to take advantage of the "nice guy".

(Now you understand why nice guys finish last btw) when you think about those people who hop from relationships to relationships. and are happy the way they are. It is because they are unattached to the people they are with. They do not make emotional contracts.

Ever seen that cool biker dude, with alot of girls behind him? It is because of this very thing. He lives the "FREE" life in terms of emotional. He views the world as his playground and would rather not make any commitments.

This brings about also the natural fear of Commitments.

(Continued in part 2...)
edit on 1-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why do people fear commitments? It is because they are aware that when they do, with the wrong person. They become bound to that person due to promises they made.

This is enforced, by the Divine, but many people are not aware of this. Ever wonder why sometimes you say something, but you end up doing the opposite?

It is because no matter what you want, or do, you are bound to that person, until both reach harmony and a new agreement. Or in other words, the master releases the slave.

This is something crucial, because when you think about all the times we had emotional problems, what binds us to that person, is not love, it is not obsession. But rather it's the soul seeking to be freed from such so that they can move on.

In this case. Closure is highly necessary to prevent such things. When both parties have closure. Which by the way is similar to the word foreclosure used by the banks. That is when the person is freed. Ironically after all damage is done. Relationship wise, jobwise or bankwise. Most contracts created by man for job applications, cellphones etc, are null and void are not be enforceable under divine law for the fact is that Divine law does not apply to a person. Because a person does not exist. What exists is a man. This is why it is null and void, because it is intentionally misleading.

The main reason I bring this awareness, is because of what I have witnessed. I found this out through a series of events, that made me realize why ive been so damn depressed. And every moment, that I can think of, involves a contract made.

So I concluded, that if we avoid contracts unless its with those we trust unconditinally and know they wont hurt us, we are basicaly free men (and women). Not bound by this society.

Hope this gets most of you into thinking mode. And helps you. And I realize me saying "we don't have free-will" is highly controversial. We do have it, here on earth,
We just give it away.

People become depressed and severely anxious because the soul is either seeking to comply or fulfill that promise, Or is trying to break free from it. Some people become desperate and this is where we see things turn from bad to worse.

Peace

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In this world there is a lot of legal manipulation used to get something from you. I do not care so much for it since I know I can leave the system and be happy as a buddist monk or something similar. These legal manipulation only have power over you as long as you play by the rules of the legal manipulators. I might at the employment of a work want to learn alot and give everything to advance within a company because I am intersted in technical things (im a problemsolving junkie), but that do not mean I will feel the same way in 6 months. I always fix karma one way or another in the end.

The problem is not the contracts per say but your attidude towards them. If somebody forces you to sign a nondisclosure agreement that you will get sued for breaking have they bought your silence? Only if you care about money. If you do not and follow your conciense then then that paper means nothing for the behaviour you are gonna choose if you find something that is seriously wrong.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
you said "we don't have free-will" is highly controversial. We do have it, here on earth,
We just give it away.
I have to disagree with you on this we do not have freewill that is an illusion.
If we do have freewill then I am free to experiance extreme wealth for doing absolutely nothing
If we do have freewill then I am free to travel the uni-multiverse for free
If we do have freewill then I am free to create new lifeforms
If we do have freewill then I am free to experiance immortality in my flesh without aging
we are not free we are born into bondage your social security or sin # is your slave identification your debtors card if you truly understand the point I am making we dont give away our freedoms. we never had them and everyday I get more and more proof of our enslavement
our very lives are proof of this we are born we live a finite amount of years 70-100 on average then die that limitation is bondage initself any form of bondage is slavery. the question to be asked is who are the masters of the universe, the puppet masters who pull all our strings ie church, state, angels/aliens ?
I believe all laws are tools for our enslavement and should be broken to obtain true freedom. including so called divine law
for the faithful bible thumpers I ask this question when moses came down from the mountain and smashed the 10 commandment tablets on the golden calf the people were worshiping did he go back for another copy or did he just dictate the laws as he so choose ?

edit on 1-5-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Excellent post,

Contracts is the key to our enslavement, the first being placed upon us by the parents until 18 at this time by our own actions we continue to contract our rights away to the defacto system.

The good news all these contracts can be voided legally and lawfully by process given one status placing them back into the de jure under Gods law, common law none private law that all citizens/slaves are currently under. Start your education on Status Correction here on ATS. The laws of contracts has placed us under this slavery and the law can free us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I'll reply to this with the following quote:

Hope this gets most of you into thinking mode. And helps you. And I realize me saying "we don't have free-will" is highly controversial. We do have it, here on earth, We just give it away.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading your post. Though there are some concepts I haven't fully grasped, there is something that caught my attention:

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

This!

People often forget that promises hold a lot of weight. Yet sadly, people make and break them way too often. What's even worse is that a lot of government leaders, our supposed role models, make too many promises yet can't keep them!

I have learned one thing though: Know your limit before giving your word.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rinrin
I enjoyed reading your post. Though there are some concepts I haven't fully grasped, there is something that caught my attention:

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

This!

People often forget that promises hold a lot of weight. Yet sadly, people make and break them way too often. What's even worse is that a lot of government leaders, our supposed role models, make too many promises yet can't keep them!

I have learned one thing though: Know your limit before giving your word.

I wish I had this knowledge years ago. It would have saved me tons of headaches and not only that, it would also have granted me confidence. usually things go wrong when a promise is broken. Whether you are a believer of karma or not. Broken promises do have consequences. You are breaking your word which causes distress and guilt, shame etc.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Very enlightening post.

Thanks for sharing the information with us OP.

top topics

join