It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lovitz at it again: Democrat comic scorches Obama again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

“Saturday Night Live” comedic legend Jon Lovitz is doubling down on his harsh criticism of Barack Obama’s alleged wealth confiscation and redistribution policies, claiming the president is lying to Americans.

“The President is lying to get votes … it’s obvious and transparent,” Lovitz, a self-proclaimed Democrat who voted for Obama in 2008, said on his Twitter feed Saturday night.

www.wnd.com...

Bwhahaahahaaaaa!

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!!!!!

Starting to like this guy yep hes a comedian but this guy is just a regular guy not a tv pundit like the other ilk these days.

He had enough and spoke out much to the chagrin of the left.

Wonder who good ole Jon will be voting for this year.

Mods feel free to 404 if the need arises.
edit on 1-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah, and the kicker is he voted for him !!! Ooops, guess he'll think twice next time. I never really cared for him all that much until now. Now he's my hero.... well, Sheriff Joe comes first then Lovitz. I'm hoping more people will speak out, that is if they're not afraid too, might get shunned in Hollywood. They are a peculiar breed to say the least.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thats a good thing.

Comedians have a stronger impact on public opinion than most are aware. Easier for the average busy citizen to digest maybe.

Obama

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Obama Administration,according to Lovitz................

Hes right !

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It must be an incredibly SLOW news day when a gossipy comment by a has-been actor like Lovitz get's paraded around. I don't recall Lovitz ever doing anything worthwhile with his life, but hey, he's free to climb back into the Republican cesspool whenever he wants.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

He added: “I haven’t gotten any backlash. I am a Democrat and liberal … Liberal, from the word “Liberty” Freedom to be who you are … be it conservative, democrat, republican, libertarian … liberal … freedom to be true to yourself … that’s what liberal means.”

Yes he is right and it's making some peoples head explode

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxykerfluffle
It must be an incredibly SLOW news day when a gossipy comment by a has-been actor like Lovitz get's paraded around. I don't recall Lovitz ever doing anything worthwhile with his life, but hey, he's free to climb back into the Republican cesspool whenever he wants.

ANYONE that sees Obama for who he is,gets a thumbs

Wish all of the Hollywood,kool-aid drinkers,would wake up. Heck,I wish I had 15 min of airtime to say how I feel. I would say the same things,he is!!
I would be asking questions and pointing out failures about Fast and Furious,NDAA,Unemployment,etc...........

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wow that's desperate.

QUICK! A B list celebrity has an opinion! Let's put it on the WORST internet publication out there!

Lovitz was stating his constitutionally protected 1st Amendment OPINION. He's entitled to that opinion, but it's not Gospel.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I just love how the the left is throwing him under the bus and calling him a sellout for going against the grain of the typical Hollywood, Pro Obama current. The double standard is simply astounding. Let me travel back in time the endless stream of Bush jokes and slams during 7 years of his admin. Yes, their were plenty of Clinton jokes too during his day too. Most of them coming from the left.

For some odd reason Obama is supposed to be off limits when he has provided plenty of comedic material to feed on. What gives??

Lovitz is mild when compared to other comedians. At least Lovitz does not pretend to be a newscaster on a faux news program.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Dude goes OFF on Obama!

Comedy,but true! (strong graphic Lang)

edit on 1-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
We get inundated with all the B list celebrities who are for Obama, why not at least hear a few that are against him. And heads up Lovitz, the IRS will probably be heading your way. Thanks for speaking out though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

See the video above.....

Dude is SPOT ON!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You have to admit... it all makes sense. "Go be something, make something of yourself, try to succeed. Then when you do everyone's like !@# you!"
Good stuff.

reply to post by sonnny1

THAT vid was awesome.
edit on 5/1/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by oxykerfluffle

ANYONE that sees Obama for who he is,gets a thumbs

Wish all of the Hollywood,kool-aid drinkers,would wake up. Heck,I wish I had 15 min of airtime to say how I feel. I would say the same things,he is!!
I would be asking questions and pointing out failures about Fast and Furious,NDAA,Unemployment,etc...........

I swear, there are more "scandals" surrounding this president than any other it seems. Clinton had Monica Lewinsky and Bush had the 9/11 which led us to war, with Congress's approval I might add... [of course, Hollywood doesn't like wars but they DO NOT count, being as they live in a glass bubble].

But with Obama, it's a never ending story, of all kinds of BS, including his wonderful [cough, cough] staff. Hell, there's even the possibility that he should have never even been elected, but that's for another time and thread. Just too much controversy follows him and his administration. Every week/month it's something else.

Point is, Obama needs to GO!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I LOVE IT!!!!

Awesome video! LMAO.... Wish there was some way we could get Obama to watch it.....

The thing is, every thing he stated was TRUE! And I felt his frustration and passion.

Wake up people, we need a new pres. who cares about the people of the U.S. and not just about his golf, vacations and his fund raisers.

Barack Obama has already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined, according to figures to be published in a new book. Obama is also the only president in the past 35 years to visit every electoral battleground state in his first year of office. The figures, contained a in a new book called The Rise of the President’s Permanent Campaign by Brendan J. Doherty, due to be published by University Press of Kansas in July, give statistical backing to the notion that Obama is more preoccupied with being re-elected than any other commander-in-chief of modern times. Doherty, who has compiled statistics about presidential travel and fundraising going back to President Jimmy Carter in 1977, found that Obama had held 104 fundraisers by March 6th this year, compared to 94 held by Presidents Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush Snr, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush combined.

He is the epitome of a narcissist.....

This really got me:

Doherty, who has compiled statistics about presidential travel and fundraising going back to President Jimmy Carter in 1977, found that Obama had held 104 fundraisers by March 6th this year, compared to 94 held by Presidents Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush Snr, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush combined.

Wow, shows where is priority lies.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Same guy,that can refuse water boarding,then can can take credit for capturing Osama,because of it.

Hypocrite.

top topics

join