It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military found under-reporting insider attacks in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Come on man, you know. Does this really surprise you any? They've been lying to us for as long as there's even been a media to report anything.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Come on man, you know. Does this really surprise you any? They've been lying to us for as long as there's even been a media to report anything.

Does it surprise ME? No! What surprises me is that so many people are just now waking up to this reality after all this time. It’s just a little disheartening that so much blame and negativity gets thrown at veterans when the people doing the name calling don’t even know the reality on the ground because they’re intentionally misled by the media and government.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
the suicide statistic is interesting, more veteran returning from iraq/afghan commit suicide even from elite units like SEALs. based on the total deaths the current death toll is even higher tha vietnam war death toll.. a suprisingly clever way to hide casualties by clever accounting..

the weakness of america, aversion for high casualties , that will lead to future defeats as it's public cannot accept high casualties for military expeditions in foreign lands..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

I find it pathetic that you are digging up old threads just so you can bash on America.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: milomilo

I find it pathetic that you are digging up old threads just so you can bash on America.

i also find it pathetic you follow me around just to defend your delusions about america..

sorry , old thread but still showed the underreported truth..

America have been hiding their own casualties count from the public because people like you cannot accept the reality of american military weakness.. you got some kind of superiority complex .. very severe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join