It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Reactor 4: “Capable Of Extinguishing All Life On Earth”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Brown Bear

Seems pretty dicey to me and kind of an ugly picture too. Are you really suggesting otherwise? Or merely focused on parts of the little picture and missing the big One?

Like your own fragile mortality?

I'm not suggesting it's not an ugly picture, but am trying to help bring some perspective and reason to the thread.

The only thing I've been focusing on lately is helping the ones closest to me as many seem to be falling apart: physically, emotionally, intellectually, and/or spiritually.

Not enough free time to focus on my own mortality, lately.

I may be able to schedule some in next century. Will let you know.

I think there's a lot of denial generated from the sense that things are moving faster and faster and totally out of control in a dizzy tailspin from which it seems there's no recovery except perhaps some sort of Divine Intervention.

"Repent for the end is neigh" would be funny but maybe hits too close to home except as gallows humor... but worse case scenario (and seriously)... will the radiation kill us, or will there be enough years left to die from cancer?

These are interesting times, and just like everybody else, I'm dying to see how this all ends... aren't you?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join