Fukushima Reactor 4: “Capable Of Extinguishing All Life On Earth”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This thread contains many reputable sources, detailed commentary by accredited nuclear experts, and some very traumatic verified data based entirely on first hand empirical evidence.

Anyone who believes otherwise is a sheeple shill paid by Illuminati propaganda machines.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Ok, can you name me JUST one news source that has never been proved wrong?

What sources do you consider ok?

Peace out.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anyone with a brain between their ears has figured out that Fukushima IS poisoning the planet.

Why are you jumping the OP about the source?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Diplomat Akio Matsumura is warning that the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan may ultimately turn into an event capable of extinguishing all life on Earth.

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Capable_Of_Extinguishing_All_Life_On_Earth.html

Where is the outrage, the urgency in the world about this??? this is insane!!!
edit on 30-4-2012 by TheCoffinman because: word edit

Well, the outrage just isn't there because the dude is nuts. It's probably a good thing that he went into diplomacy to make a living rather than nuclear science, because had he gone the nuke route his family would have starved to death long before they could ever take a gamma nap.

When I want a doctor, I don't go looking for a plumber, and when I want the scoop on nuclear things, a diplomat isn't the first person I query.

I know, I know, we all like our fresh doom on a platter, so carry on... I'll go look for mine in some place that I might possibly actually find it.

edit on 2012/5/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Why aren't people thinking about this rationally

If Chernobyl took a generation to wipe out approximately 1 million people, and there is ~85 times more cessium which could circle the globe....uh...unless my math is off
that's not enough for "capable of extinguishing all life on earth"...

FAIL!!

Not to mention I'd be interested to hear how it will get to EVERY single life form.

Then again, people are getting blase with Fukushima. Time to throw in a ELE spin and send it out to do the rounds.

Besides, I'm sure that if Fukushima were to pose such a threat, why the illuminati and the NWO would simply NOT HAVE IT.

It would make their new playing ground all dirty.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

S & F

Where is the outrage, the urgency in the world about this??? this is insane!!!

Because you have people like this "reporting from Tokyo" that say everything is A-Okay (disinformation).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where as this is, in combination with the BP Oil Gusher (Gulf / Atlantic) extinguishing all life on Earth (As we know it)...........now watch the original movie, "The Arrival" with Charlie Sheen and think Terra-forming. Put that together with the past millions (not thousand, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions of Alien Abductions reported) and you might have a possible, notice I said a possible scenario of what is going on.

Again I use the word possible because I suspect but do not know for sure or think I know everything that is truly going on, none of us do at this point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now whether or not this Fulford guy is full of it or not the majority of people have no idea what is really going on. We can only hope someone or a group of someones is really out there and ready to really take action and this isn't just another line of bull pies.

Fukushima in and of itself is serious, it's still spewing radiation as is the BP Oil Gusher still leaking oil, we won't even get into the CorExit they poured on top of it.............just look at the number of dead and deformed sea life washing ashore. All one need do is go to all the various threads here on ATS and see the film of deformed and dead sea life, it's now also affecting our birds, mammals, soil, air, our entire food chain.

My best girlfriend's husband worked for the EPA and he said, this isn't even remotely over, water samples in Wisconsin are showing radiation levels unheard of before but he was told to simply file his report and keep his mouth shut.

Keep your mouth shut if you want to continue having a good paying job.....................and a lot of people either don't care or keep telling themself, everything is fine because most people either don't care, are distracted, dumbed down or simply cannot handle the truth.

One thing, Fulford is right about, if you research how many people have been silenced, bought out even murdered to not bring abundant, free energy we already have the technology, just research the energy patents that have never been brought to fruition.

Nikola Tesla Sought Abundant, Clean Energy for Humanity
theparagraph.com...

Free Energy Devices In Secret Storage
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
freeenergytruth.blogspot.com...

There have been for decades rumors of abundant free and clean energy but the fossil fuel corporations don't want the common person to have this because then that would mean an end to their $$$$$ life style.

In other words, we might (I don't know because I'm not a insider) but if these rumors are true, this is one mf of a conspiracy - free, clean, abundant energy would mean the end of starvation, the end of slavery to the large companies, the end of having to pay to live on a planet your were born on.

But, most people just don't want to wake up.............it's easier to remain asleep, compliant and distracted.

Despite what other ATS Members are saying, Fukushima is now affecting Tokyo - it's even affecting our food chain here in America.

What most people refuse to understand is once radiation compromises your DNA it does so on a chromosome level which means, not only you are affected but your children, your children's children and on down your blood line until scientists come up with technology to repair chromosome damage and that isn't about ready to happen yet.

But, people don't care and they don't want to know because with knowledge comes responsibility.

2,566,720Bq/㎡ in Edogawa ku Tokyo
Posted by Mochizuki on May 1st, 2012

Following up this article..Tokyo is contaminated as the worst place in Chernobyl 39,488 Bq/Kg of cesium (134 + 137) was measured in Edogawa ku in Tokyo. It equals to 2,566,720Bq/㎡. In the secondary evacuation area in Belarus, it was 555,000 ~ 1,480,000 Bq/m2 of cesium 137. Even if you consider the data of Tokyo includes cesium [...] Rest of article and several more of interest right from the horses mouth.

Massive radioactive gas covering Fukushima plants: Article and updates here: fukushima-diary.com...

There is clearly a media black out like BP and all the other horrendous things going on right now to compromise our planet and our species.

Have to ask yourself is it really just for the $$$$ or is there another secret agenda us humans just aren't catching onto?

Maybe the last parting message in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is fitting here:

Speech begins at around 5:08

If we cannot police ourselves and correctly manage our planet, maybe we, as the reigning species do not deserve this planet.
edit on 2-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I haven't posted here for ages and to be honest, had forgotten about Fukishima, though back when it happened I read everything and followed the daily updates and news . I spotted someone's post of FB so opened the link and after reading through the current situation status, it all feels terribly ominous.

One nuclear guy on the news was saying how in unit 4 steel struts were put in place to try and prevent the floor of the spent fule rods from collapsing, and other reports say the unit is leaning ?!! It sounds incredibly vulnerable and with the many quakes Japan gets , then realistically speaking isn't this a matter of "when" it will collpase rather than "if" it will collapse?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ignore, if you can, the lame trolls attacking your sources (members of a conspiracy forum whining about "credibility"? seriously? ahah c'mon).

This is extremely important, above top-priority news, which everyone should be aware of, and I thank you for taking the time to share it. It's one of those classic examples where you just have no choice but to rely on the web for keeping yourself informed -and safe! I already cancelled my trip to Japan because of this crisis, and I'm afraid before it's over we'll all have to give up... many things...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by unityemissions

I want to formally and publicly apologize to you for jumping at you like that earlier.

No worries, I provoked you, but knew it would encourage you to channel your frustrations into productivity.

It's a tough subject, you could spend your entire life reading facts on nuclear technology and still never see everything. So I apologize for coming off the wrong way and I thank you for challenging me to question my own beliefs and to do the research necessary to support or debunk them, and that is very important.

So thank you very much, and I am embarrassed and sorry for making that mistake in the first place.

Thank you for being you! Most people would have just tripped out, yet not done the necessary homework. We both learned a bit from this experience, and have likely helped other members make sense out of that which seemed insane. Kuddos!

I'm just glad to be able to use this experience to prove my exception to the rule that kindness is always best...sometimes a stern, somewhat unkind contesting of the facts and assumptions is exactly what's needed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Its not a global threat think of the nuclear tests done in the pacific and where still here. However i think the Japanese are making a mistake they want to reclaim the land so there trying to disassemble the reactors. In my view encase them in cement and set up a zone. I know they have limited space but all estimates say trying to disassemble the reactors will take 40 years and risk exposing more people.But i guess thats business for you its prime real estate?? In the long run i think it be cheaper to make new land somewhere else.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Senator Wyden finds that TEPCO's plan for remediation carries extraordinary and continuing risk. He sensibly recommends that retrieval of spent fuel in existing on-site spent fuel pools to safer storage in dry casks should be a priority. Given these circumstances, a key goal for the stabilization of the Fukushima-Daichi site is to place all of its spent reactor fuel into dry, hardened storage casks. This will require about 244 additional casks at a cost of about $1 mllion per cask. To accomplish this goal, an international effort is required – something that Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) has called for. As we have learned, despite the enormous destruction from the earthquake and tsunami at the Dai-Ich Site, the nine dry casks and their contents were unscathed. This is an important lesson we should not ignore.

Why Fukushima Is a Greater Disaster than Chernobyl and a Warning Sign for the U.S.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Reading through this thread and observing the pettiness of the bickering between the most immature of ATS members is really quite amusing in the light of numbered days and our lives ending abruptly.

Our Fate (and the world's as well) depends on 1500 nuclear rods in a damaged containment pool 100' above the ground that is virtually guaranteed to collapse if another earthquake or another explosion occurs.

Gee, what are the chances of either of those things happening????

Under these circumstances my answer would be "absolutely," and thus, there's really only two questions to be asked:

1. "What happens then?" I presume the only hope for containment would be airburst nuclear blasts to fuse the area. Whether this response would be successful is unknown... but at that moment of truth is there any other option?

2. "Since it seems increasingly likely that that containment vessel will fail in some way, then how long do we have before death? Slowly, quickly; will it be a Longest Day scenario or what?

These seem like more appropriate topics for discussion for the mature among us.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
Reading through this thread and observing the pettiness of the bickering between the most immature of ATS members is really quite amusing in the light of numbered days and our lives ending abruptly.

If you are referring to MF & I, did you happen to read the links and follow his logic to find that this is just a bunch of fear-mongering rubbish

Our Fate (and the world's as well) depends on 1500 nuclear rods in a damaged containment pool 100' above the ground that is virtually guaranteed to collapse if another earthquake or another explosion occurs.

If it collapses, nothing of the sort you mention will occur. I ask you as I asked MF to prove this, or shut it. People are actually getting freaked from people who keep spouting this nonsense. It's intellectually dishonest, and a shame to witness.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

What most people refuse to understand is once radiation compromises your DNA it does so on a chromosome level which means, not only you are affected but your children, your children's children and on down your blood line until scientists come up with technology to repair chromosome damage and that isn't about ready to happen yet.

So.... Which radioactive particle, hitting WHICH chromosome, in WHICH CELL, is the one that mutates your offspring again?

OR is radiation that hits your face, going to change the DNA of the EGGS near your Uterus?

I mean, i'm trying to understand what you are saying, but it doesn't seem to be accurate....

Oh, and one more thing, just so that you all understand completely...

THIS:

Is enough knife to kill every human being on the planet.
edit on 4-5-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: +P.S.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

If you are referring to MF & I, did you happen to read the links and follow his logic to find that this is just a bunch of fear-mongering rubbish

If it collapses, nothing of the sort you mention will occur. I ask you as I asked MF to prove this, or shut it. People are actually getting freaked from people who keep spouting this nonsense. It's intellectually dishonest, and a shame to witness.

OK. I give up. I really just wanted to generate some response from you and other thinkers here on ATS to the greater philosophical issues.

I've been following the developments and reports which lead me to believe that 3 Reactor Cores are still burning, contaminated water is still being pumped into the Pacific, and a Containment Vessel filled with deadly radiation is teetering precariously 100' off the ground.

Seems pretty dicey to me and kind of an ugly picture too. Are you really suggesting otherwise? Or merely focused on parts of the little picture and missing the big One?

Like your own fragile mortality?

edit on 5-5-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-5-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

It's horrible but #4 and a few other pools have already had small fires at minimum. If #4 did go, it's a drop in the bucket for sea contamination but a bad airborne release none the less. Just another few million dead, nothing too major.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've been reading loads on all this the past few days but so far have not come across any kind of map that has a stab at predicting where the radioactive particles would travel globally in the event this all blows big-time. IE if number 4 collapses, this will cause the plant to be abandoned and it's probable the whole place will go up and start releasing it's stuff, including the MOX fuel.

I'm in the UK and although 6 thousand miles away yet most articles are warning of planet-wide catastrophe. Does anyone have a clue what levels of radiation we'd get in different parts of the world ? No article I've come across mentions dispersion rates, expected concentration levels, etc. Nor how long we might have after exposure before we get diagnozed with cancer, or do people start dropping dead sooner ? I understand the 85 times more than Chernobyl but has anyone seen a map or read something that discusses the ROUTE this will take around the globe ? It's just too general , the info about this. Articles say get out of the Northern Hemisphere but do not breakdown the reasons WHY, ie what to expect.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Articles say get out of the Northern Hemisphere but do not breakdown the reasons WHY, ie what to expect.
reply to post by cosmicpixie

A guess on my part, but I suppose the answer lies in the oceanic currents, the jet stream and the paths that they take on the globe.
If the spent fuel ponds collapse and water can't be dumped on them, the jet stream would have the directing effect on the fallout. If by some chance they were able to spray water on the mox rods, the ocean currents would steer the radioactivity.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Radioactive cesium was detected in 51 food products from nine prefectures in excess of a new government-set limit in the first month since it was introduced April 1st, according to data released by the health ministry Tuesday. The limit was exceeded in 337 cases, or 2.4 percent of 13,867 food samples examined by the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry. Cesium exceeding the previous allowable limit of 500 becquerels per kilogram was detected in 55 cases, while the new limit of 100 becquerels was exceeded in 282 cases. By prefecture, there were 142 cases in Fukushima, 69 in Tochigi, 41 in Ibaraki, 35 in Iwate, 32 in Miyagi, 13 in Chiba, two each in Yamagata and Gunma, and one in Kanagawa.

Cesium exceeding new limit detected in 51 food items in nine prefectures

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Seems pretty dicey to me and kind of an ugly picture too. Are you really suggesting otherwise? Or merely focused on parts of the little picture and missing the big One?

Like your own fragile mortality?

I'm not suggesting it's not an ugly picture, but am trying to help bring some perspective and reason to the thread.

The only thing I've been focusing on lately is helping the ones closest to me as many seem to be falling apart: physically, emotionally, intellectually, and/or spiritually.

Not enough free time to focus on my own mortality, lately.

I may be able to schedule some in next century. Will let you know.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join