It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at that 2000 car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Was driving, and saw the most beautiful car (in my opinion) in our decade, beside the Audi R8 and Lamborghini/Maserati:

They don't do those cars now...

(I hope i am not breaking any ATS rules for posting those pics; if yes, i will close the thread right away).
edit on 30-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Ya...

They don't make prowlers anymore because they were found to be the most uncomfortable ride possible...

Not to mention the fact that they're ugly as sin...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by starheart

Ya...

They don't make prowlers anymore because they were found to be the most uncomfortable ride possible...

Not to mention the fact that they're ugly as sin...

and don't forget slower than a van.

lol. The prowler was the entry into the whole "retro" styling, that many car makers are now doing. Which I do not like at all.

I am sick of the "new" mustang, and the camaro..... just awful.

I found the prowler quite ugly. Along side the SSR truck version, also ugly.

I liked the curves of cars of old, this new stuff just doesn't cut it. Maybe one day a car manufacturer will make a good "retro" vehicle without all the tech. And maybe then we will have a real winner.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
To bad they only came with a 6-cyl. Beautiful car, but requries a HEMI for maximum enjoyment.

Im sure there is a company out there that has devloped a kit to drop one in for the right price of course. There is a guy around here thats has one painted up in a custom plum metallic paint that has side pipe exhaust outlets and you can here it coing from a mile away in rush hour traffic, its awsome and i`ll put money on it that he`s got a V-8 stuffed in there.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

They did investigate a more robust version of the Prowler called the "howler" but it never made it to production.
2nd

I was never a huge fan of the Prowler, But I do like the new Dodge Chargers and more specifically the Challengers. They do exude the character of their earlier brethren, but do not take the look too far.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

The Challenger is an absolute godsend for those craving muscle cars. The Mustang is more of an american tuner car and the Camaro is to girly. One day i`ll get a Challenger myself but for now my Cutlass is just fine(and paid for

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
im shure this was the concept car for the chysler pt curser

new topics

top topics

join