It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOB's Toilet-Bombing Heart-Molester

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That title isn't a joke, this is a thing. Why is it a thing? Because some people have way WAY too much time on their hands and no longer have the will to live.

But, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the DOB's Toilet-Bombing Heart-Molester.

Fastfood Meals for Failures

Where You'd Get it:

Taco Bell, McDonald's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut and 7-Eleven. Combined.

Why You'd Get it:

This cynical and damaged post-9/11 world has left you feeling numb everywhere. You just want to feel something again, even if that something is certain death.

What is it?

Here's the deal, I made it up. I don't know how clear that was from the title. You start with the McDouble from McDonald's, like you're getting a McGangBang, but instead of sticking a McChicken between the patties, you wedge a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme in there. Then you go to Wendy's and pick up some fries (they're better than McDonald's fries). Then, you get a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. The topping is sort of irrelevant because, when you eat this thing, you'll only be able to taste all of the trips you didn't take, the women you didn't kiss and the experiences you never had. So let's just say "pepperoni." Now run to a 7-Eleven and pick up a corndog.

Happy Eats!
edit on Fri May 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Funny video and perfect lighting: really made that "food" look disgusting.

Should make fliers of these and staple them in all of the aforementioned fast food joints.

Most likely this dude was doing it all for laughs.

Look at the little girl, she is like "Daddy that's gross" the entire time.

So good lesson.

Now -- had he actually eaten it all, I'd be changing my tune a little.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

More than likely, he probably was inspired by the "McGangBang" and wanted to go to the extreme.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I don't eat at any of those places....the nutritional value of the food is next to nothing. Fast food to me is empty calories and promotes illness.

top topics

join