It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacking UFO Impossible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As a rule, if a pursuit plane attempts to attack an UFO, it brings no damage to it

The first attempt to destroy an unidentified flying object was officially registered in October of 1944 in Europe. US Air Force pilots encountered several ball-like UFOs in the airspace. Pilots decided that they saw new secret Nazi weapon, which was rumored a lot back in those days. Americans opened fire on those balls, although no bullet managed to cause any damage to them.

Military pilots saw UFOs many times over 50 years. Most often, pilots thought that those flying objects were trespassers, which basically resulted in attacks against UFOs. A very rare documentation, which proves the reality of attempts to attack an unidentified flying object is a tape recording of the conversation between two pilots, who started battling the objets, which trespassed the airspace of a US Air Force base in New Jersey.

Do you think theres any truth to this? Heres the link:
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Its possible, I doubt it is anything new to those in the know.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Are you "in the know" Advisor? Can you give me a link or post some info?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Tetsuo-51, you don't need an airfighter if you want to shoot down a UFO.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What would someone use, a sling-shot?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I would use my custom Anti-UFO potato luacher.
I named it Mark V H2OnetDefcon-spud blaster.

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
shoot it with paintballs...who likes it when their ride gets dirty?? I bet they would get pissed and crash

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nah, they'll just simply raise their vibrational frequency so the bullets & missiles will pass through them like a ghost passing through a wall...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It was rumoured that vintage aircraft such as the p-51 mustang with it's primitive mounted machine guns had an advantage over shooting down a UFO over the latest and greatest technology.

As I see it the greater the technology, the greater resistance to that tech affecting the ufo....

You hit a highly advanced tech UFO...with such under developed tech that it is not acustomed to then maybe you have a better chance of hitting it.. Theories I know but maybe it could work.

Chris

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It was rumoured that vintage aircraft such as the p-51 mustang with it's primitive mounted machine guns had an advantage over shooting down a UFO over the latest and greatest technology. Posted by OzChris

There may be some truth to this, in that the P-51 and other similar aircraft have much less in terms of electronics that can be affected by electromagnetic weapons, as opposed to modern aircraft. However, the P-51 would still have to get close enough to fire on a UFO, and I would imagine that to be rather difficult.

It is rumored that such UFOs have been taken down with US weapons. It was rumored that the Roswell/Aztec crash was a result of interference from US radar with thier propulsion systems.

It is my opinion that while some UFOs may be genuine nonterrestrial origins, the vast majority are US/Soviet X Craft based on technology initiated by Nikola Tesla over 100 years ago, and developed by the Germans in WWII.

If the story regarding the interference of propulsion systems by a radar system could support the X Craft theory, with the Little Gray Man story thrown in as a cover story. If this is correct, that begs the question of whose X Craft is it? Could be the US, could be Russian, could be an old Nazi Diskus Projekt vehical.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
that at some point, we came up with a counter threat, that at least created a stalemate situation...otherwise, we would likely be conquered at this point...

Then again...maybe we already are?

The general concensus that I came to, was the use of EMP type weapons, and/or rail guns, lasers, etc. In other words...using their own technology against them... While a modern fighter may not be able to shoot it down...one modified for such a purpose, satellites with the capability, and/of a based weapon could be brought to bear on the target, and effect a crash...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Pravda is sort of the Russian equivalent of "The National Enquirer." I expect them to start publishing Bat Boy stories soon.

Their "news" tends to be badly researched, badly reported, and often made up.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
always was funny...as Pravda means "Truth", hehe...

top topics

join