It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams is there anything to them ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am really unsure about this thread, It's against my better judgement to make this thread?

Firstly and I will get to the point of my thread later on,

has anyone had their life influenced by a dream, I had a dream about someone from my past
35 years ago in the past, and this dream is causing absolute turmoil in my head.

I met some one from my primary school in a dream, someone who was at the time a very special person.
I can't get them out of my head now, and have been trying to find them on-line.

I have the most overwhelming desire to return to my hometown?

Is it possible that this dream was something more than a normal dream, i usually don't remember my dreams or simply dismiss it as "just a dream".

Bye the way i have no idea where this person is, their family or anything else. I haven't seen them for 35 years.

They moved away, when i was young and i don't live there any more either.

I am being foolish probably, but tell me about dreams you may have had that have influenced your life.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I really dont know tbh, ive had lucid dreams that follow on from my real life, or are based on my lifes ambitions. Sometims when I have a deja vue, I swear ive seen the moment before in a dream. But on the other hand, there are a couple of dreams I remember from when I was a kid (such as getting down with people I had a crush on lol) that never came true. So I really dont know if they mean anything or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Hehe, same here!

I think you can decide yourself whether it meant something to you, and whether it is important or not.

K

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I didn't know trolls had dreams. What you dream about gnomes? (all jokes).

On topic, you may desire to go back to the place you're from?
That's what it seems to me.
But rigel4 is a long way from here, you catching the 10:30 UFO?

I think it'll be good going back to the place you're from, maybe you find your friend there or some one who knows where he went?
I'm having the same little issue, although I'm not dreaming about it, I'm looking for a long lost friend.

Hope you find him.

top topics

join