It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Is Suffering

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
I can say, there is nobody being. I have no need to negate or deny being itself.

yea here is the crucial element that reveal hypocrits out of average shapes of beings

hypocrits invent logics use to take advantage from noone else around

they can picture themselves in any situation, pretending doing like others while focused on taking what others got and if perceived they would say, wat?? r u crazy? u r unsane, prove it, it is all u here

they realize too far their means till they reached to be out of those logics invented, mythomans

when existence is, then in plain logics, seeing is normal, u dont have to exist to see a movie that so much investments realized, the only thing is the ticket u r paying for watching
hell is what there is no money back, it is worse then hotel california song guessed

that is the superficial blank argument

but in truth, if u r not true then u dont have to do anything as u dont experience either, u r like nothing or smthg that u invent out of all wat is there but since those relative arguments of subjects are the whole subject nothing to wat exist, then to u it sound as all what matter
and if u r true relatively, then u r more nothing since truth would be existing then so not u, and same result, there is no experience since all what u might come up with is to objective existence so not u
knowing that since u r true then u r intelligent make u keep insisting to stay out, so same result with the difference that u wont invent subject reference being all nor that objective is to feed ur soul

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ancientthunder

Can you say you are not? Can you negate your being?

I can say, there is nobody being. I have no need to negate or deny being itself.

Know thyself.
There is nothing else to know.
So, do it knowingly.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join