It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex is more than we think.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

Oh man, my late teen years perhaps may have overfed a few! Still to this day I over feed, but not near as much as a specific relationship I had..... Ha ha, chaffing much!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wait, so, having sex is equivalent to a drive through for invisible beings?
What about masturbation?

this sounds like some of the things John Lear dreams up.

Is there any point?
if you have sex, you feed invisible people, or not.
If you don't have sex, you don't get nookie, but, if there's hungry invisible beings hovering around, you're not doing them any harm by your abstinence because someone somewhere is knockin the boots with someone else.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sex is really fun. Almost like doing drugs, except no hangover and no bad societal stigmas attached (unless your gay or involved in an inter racial relationship - then you might hear some grief from weirdos who look into your sex life too much).

Additionally, the levels of fun can increase when you find someone you enjoy being with all the time and make that commitment to only bang one chick or dude (your significant other).

Start analyzing sex, and you strip the fun right out of it. To an adult, I would suggest you do like Nike suggests with their logo and "Just Do It".

There you have it!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
sex is feeding them..?
naw..
they are just going to recently democritized countries
where the peons are effed
its not exactly sex but most of the food has ketchup on it
(saddly)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think this thread is actually really interesting. I've always thought that there was more to sex than just the actual act. Sometimes I do think there is a sort of "magic" to it that may send out some kind of wave or something to the universe. There are a LOT of very strong, very different physical and emotional aspects to sex, and I just feel that there can't be that amount of energy being created without it having some sort of effect.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I for one could never understand, never relate to, how sex and love could go together, as they seem to me, to be the extreme opposites. Sex involves domination. The men I was attracted to physically, are dominant aggressive assholes with high testosterone levels, and they are intelligent megalomaniacal narcissists. I'm thinking of one right now, that I could -easily- have bounced off the walls with, but he is the opposite of what true love is, which I feel for my pets, parents, siblings.
I am in complete agreement with you that there is something (very and darkly) low vibrational about the whole sex thing in general. Truth be told, after I went through the change (ya know) my libido faded, and I am able to think and see so lucidly. In fact, everything in life I was not able to see the truth about, along with my own problems and repeat problems, finally was unveiled, and I was imbued with logic and facts. It was transormatively healing and correcting.
There IS something to people being socked 24/7 with sleaze. It IS a matrix Controler technique.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol

Originally posted by miniatus
Don't worry, I'm doing my part by starving them to death..

*forever alone*

lol

Least you're doing your part also! Both our tactics are effective! Dont back down!

Even if your job is not in the front lines, dont feel bad - WE NEED YOU ALSO!
edit on 29-4-2012 by Outofcontrol because: (no reason given)

Does self abuse count in this noble fight against the invisible foe
OK I understand
Never give up the fight
Wear your underwear at half mast until the good fight is won
edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm gonna take this a step further and say that there are different kinds of sex, depending on the emotional state of the participants. Our pop culture seems to push us toward negative sex. Like one night stands, frat guys "scoring" with as many drunk and unwary chicks as possible, guys high fiving after telling stories of using girls for sex or after sharing in using a girl for sex, or girls using guys by giving them sex in Exchange for money or special treatment. It seems there are all kinds of "bad" sex, or "problem" sex. But only a few types of good sex. I would say masturbation depends on the emotional state of the person. But the real good sex is when its with someone you love and there is nothing to be gotten from it materialistically, just sharing in an intimate experience with someone who has the mutual desire to be closer together in every way possible. Now that doesn't mean that casual sex with friends is at all bad, but just being with someone you love and they love you is the best kind. Some people may not have the ability or the desire to attain that level of intimacy with another person. Their casual sex with people they somewhat trust is still good in that nobody is hurt or being used. But for me personally, nothing compares to the feeling where you and your partner are totally in love. Guiltless maturbation is great, too. When you feel guilty though, I could see how that would put some negative vibes into the world or into your life.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

my position as well
unless making love to your right hand counts as feeding as well

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

valid point, although i wouldn't phrase it that way (wouldn't want to run the risk of hurting my male ego)
in fact the difference between the two is what eventually made me decide to stop having sex all together.
I think I'm a loving person though :-)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Is it only human sex they like, or do they like sex between other animals, insects, fish, etc.?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sex can be utlized in negative ways and in occult rituals as well.

But all things have negative and positive implications when they're important like sex is to the human race. If you can see the negative code, then there is strong indication that they are feeding on a real energy bonding and something that was meant to amplify our energies, something wonderful. They're feeding on soul energies.

In other words, honor the gift you're given, not by cheapening it, but if your life has had this area hijacked by societal norms, or hijacked by abuse, whatever has harmed it, seek for healing.

For its a gift, not to feed lizzies with, not to raise the populations with but a gift of true love, its only here we have the lower frequency form of this.

At higher levels this is wonderful. But its not a cheap act either, its a truly loving one, giving, telepathically linked with a beloved.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Those who dont know speak the loudest...

Op youre onto something but going off the responses on here, most are stuck on that lower frequency. Keep searching though and I just want to add one thing: sex in itself isnt evil and is actually used to benefit by us in the know, its how most humans use sex that makes it bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by droid56
There's no question sex is necessary to maintain any animal species. And there's no question human sex is pleasurable on a physical level.

But what if humans engaging in sex are providing food for non-physical beings?

There is no proof that this is true, but what if the gnostic writings describing archonic loosh feeding is actually describing a long-standing activity?

Would that change your opinion about sex?

No matter what your opinion, can you say sex hasn't been glorified in our modern culture?
The question is why.

Just to sell a product? Or could it be to produce something Others want?

This is true. Im not sure exactly why and if your reason is exact, but yea it totally makes sense. The non organics get something from having unprotected sex with organics as far as something they need to live or operate. Ive asked and asked but they wont tell me why the inorganic women need non conscious men to have sex with.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Don't worry, I'm doing my part by starving them to death..

*forever alone*

lol

If you knew how truly disgusting they were, you would keep to yourself as well.

They are just not worth it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious
That does not sound appetizing.

But it begs the question...
Does masturbation count?

If so, then ATS members probably provide an all you can eat buffet.

Im going to say yea actually. This is because of the same way they feed off of adrenaline. They somehow absorb the pheremones or whatever we put off when adrenalized, I imagine the same as when an organic orgasms.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, they have to eat too, might as well be dinner and a show.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
To answer everyone, YES, if this version of reality is true then the human orgasm generates a lot of energy that they can feed off, therefore masturbation ending in orgasm technically will feed them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
the thing with sex is that it causes the energies of the two participating in the act to intermingle. if one is stronger, and well, a little more dark(??) than the other, they can use the act to harvest energy from the other, and well, I guess that other spiritual beings can find ways to harvest some of that energy also.
but, even without the other entities, or even the willful darkness...
the two energies do intermingle, and well, neither really walk away the same afterward...
so, what's my point??? be careful who you allow to become that close to you to begin with..
you are letting another influence your spirit more than you realize.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

everything in creation is constantly feed energy from the god source. but some have willingly, or unknownly created a cycle that eliminates god from that equation...think of a strong authoritarian family with an abusive hubby. and well, whatever the reason for them being cut off, they are still hungry from that energy, can't survive without it. it they can't, or are refusing to allow god's influence in their life, then they have to get it (even if it is a bit corrupted) from others within the creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join