It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Ouija board curse Bone Thugs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

A very good analogy
I agree with every word of what you wrote. I would venture a guess you personally know a thing or two about this spirit thing

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Very interesting experiences you had with it. Were you on that other recent thread where a few of us were getting into this topic in some detail? It sounds similar to other experiences we were all talking about there. I definitely urge care and very serious respect on Ouija Boards. Now, in context to the topic, I also think people make their own luck and their own lives to a great degree and in this case.. well.. maybe the board psych'ed them out a bit more, but life would seem to have had everything to do with death..or so it seems.

I agree 100% about the fact a Ouija can be made of anything. The one I used with friends and started my path of things spiritual was the Toys R Us board game variety. I've seen some that are thousands of dollars and made of exotic wood, as well.....and I believe one I actually saw personally made with some rather old fashioned methods and materials was probably the most 'distinct' one I've seen ..in more than one way. The wood for it wasn't of the type one buys from any store... Although as funny as one may find it, in what felt like a crisis at the time, I'd laid one out using squares of paper spread over a glass top table. It worked, although wasn't optimum in any way,

I think the setting, mood, people and yaddah yaddah for a perfect everything to make it work only really makes any difference the first time. After that, it's not about the cosmetics of the whole thing anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a lots of ya are missing my point of this thread lol
My point is Bone thugs came out with a song call Mr Quija, a song about them playing with the quija board and the quijia board predict a "bloody murder, more murder" in their future

then the next thing you know every rapper that rap with them from 93 to 97 all died by gun shot expect for eazy.

coincidence or not?

How many rapper or any artist you know that rap with dozen of big time artist that are now deceased

edit on 29-4-2012 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
No, those guys arent that smart. Follow the money. The album was sick though.

So, yes you are correct. If you follow the money there might/probably will be a connection. Sorry. Started listening to this again.
edit on 29-4-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar
a lots of ya are missing my point of this thread lol
My point is Bone thugs came out with a song call Mr Quija, a song about them playing with the quija board and the quijia board predict a "bloody murder, more murder" in their future

then the next thing you know every rapper that rap with them from 93 to 97 all died by gun shot expect for eazy.

coincidence or not?

How about lifestyle.Many rappers come up from drug infested neighborhoods. They keep certain friends also. Some still dabble in gang activity,or talk about gang activity. I would say its more of a lifestyle.

Case in point.....

The former G-Unit rapper, Young Buck, was in Nashville for a cookout and video shoot this weekend. When riding in his SUV at 3am a white Chevy Tahoe pulled up alongside and opened fire. Eleven shots hit Buck's SUV but, luckily, he was not hit by any bullets. However, the female passenger was hit in the shoulder.

Young Buck Shot At, Bucks Car Shot 13 Times

13 times,coincidental unlucky number? I dont think so........

These rappers need to let the hood go.........and some of the bad elements,that come along with it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Like I said earlier "Money" is what changed Bone. The deaths can be connected to probably 5 other Rappers in that time period. Late 80's to late 90's is like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon in the Rap World as far as deaths are concerned.
edit on 29-4-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I did some searching. A recent thread you and i were both on was by "Mr Mysterion" about RV, remote viewing. I have commented on some other ouija related posts on ATS but they go back many months.
I know that I have read, enjoyed and, as far as I can recall, agreed with responses you have given before on many different topics. It seems to be the norm for the same people to gravitate and participate in the same type forums. A core group of us that can't keep from jumping in a giving our two cent worth.

I'm sure I'll see you soon my friend!

PS I remember now that I recently read your response to the "grow some balls" OP and found myself in agreeance with you there.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so something mass produced in factories from recycled paperboard can summon spirits ?

c'mon

even in the movies it has to be purchased from a blind chinese guy to work
read my response to wrabbit2000. my experience involved "mass producted" boards The boards are not magic or enchanted. The board, and plastic slide thing with felt feet, is a focal point for those who can tune in to it. you can make one your self out of whatever you choose. It is used like a paper you are the writting instrument or conduit.

PS It doesnt work for everyone

you're right abut one thing. it doesn't "work" unless someone is guiding it. you know, the person there who wants to freak everyone out ?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

so something mass produced in factories from recycled paperboard can summon spirits ?

c'mon

even in the movies it has to be purchased from a blind chinese guy to work
read my response to wrabbit2000. my experience involved "mass producted" boards The boards are not magic or enchanted. The board, and plastic slide thing with felt feet, is a focal point for those who can tune in to it. you can make one your self out of whatever you choose. It is used like a paper you are the writting instrument or conduit.

PS It doesnt work for everyone

you're right abut one thing. it doesn't "work" unless someone is guiding it. you know, the person there who wants to freak everyone out ?
In regards to my input on ouija, I'm right about everything

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar
For those that don't know who the rap group Bone Thugs, their are grammy award winning rap group and was one of the best selling rap group of all time in the 90's

Bone thugs is 4 member rap group, during the early 90s the group was known for their super fast rapping, gangsta harmony, and demonic lyrics.

Before they became rapper, during their teenage year the 4 member would play with the Quija Board and that where they get their dark mystic rap style from.

"....Quijia board aint no jokes.." said krayzie bone of Bone Thugs when ask about it

Their first album was call "Faces of Death" release in 1993 and on the album they have song call "Hell Sent" which they rap about taking over Hell and fighting Satan, so they can control and rule hell. Keep in mind the lyric is coming from a 15 to 16 years old kids rapping.

in 1994, the group got their first big break when they got sign to Eazy-E Ruthless Records. Ironically, Eazy-E (Bone Thugs Producer) was also into demonic stuff. In his rap lyric, he made it clear he was into the devil numberous of times, he even got a tattoo of the devil sign on his right hand, and in one interview, Eazy-E told the reporter that he kept a Devil Bible in his bedroom.

After they got sign, their release their first nationwide album debut call "Creepin on the come up" produce by Eazy-E.

On Track one is a intro. The intro start off like someone mumbling from 0:00 to 0:07 then you hear a demonic voice laughing, then it went on to introduce the 4 members of Bone Thugs, and Bone Thugs start chanting and at the end, the demonic voice came on again suggest everyone walk backward and play with the Quijia.

Here the intro
www.youtube.com...

Now remember the mumbling sound at 0:00 to 0:007 if you play it backward you can hear it clearly saying a Demonic prayer!
Fast forward to 1:19 to hear it .
www.youtube.com...

On track 2, the song is call "Mr quija" the song is about Bone thugs playing with the quijia board and asking the quija to predict their future and quija board response by saying " a bloody murder, come come again,"

Bone Thug Mr Quija
www.youtube.com...

Bone Thug 3rd album commerical (you can hear someone speaking in tongue)
youtu.be...

Now here the creepy part, Every one that rap or sing with Bone Thugs, ALL DIED in the same years. Did the Quija board put curse on Bone Thugs? like whoever rap with Bone thugs will died or did the quija correctly predict the life of the artist who rap with Bone thugs?

Their first nationwide album was release in 1994 and ever since then...

1994 - Tasha sing with Bone Thugs died in 94
1995 - Eazy-E rap with Bone Thugs, died in 95
1996 - 2pac rap with Bone Thugs, died in 96
1996 - Graveyard shift rap with Bone Thugs, died in 96
1997 - Notorious Big rap with Bone Thugs, died in 97

Then in 1998 Bone Thugs mysterious change their style and shock their fan! They went from demonic gangsta rap group to Peace loving rap group.(they never explain to their fans why they change) I guess they found god and the quija board curse was over, cause no more artist that co-op with them die.

here a example
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-4-2012 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

You must not have been around or a big fan of hiphop at the time..

First.
Satasha Williams is alive and well..
www.facebook.com...

Second.
Lil boo was the first member of graveyard shift to be killed, long before they where heard of. The one you are thinking of is Tombstone who if you look into what the members who did live have to say was murdered by one of the members of Bone over money.

Third.
You are talking about the height of the east coast /west coast war.. No one crossed those lines and thats why there are only a few nuterals who rapped with both biggie and pac. Bone Thugs being big at the time and from Ohio where the ones to get that honor. Also East and West had very unique sounds at the time.. It just wouldnt have worked to take the raw sound of the east and mix it with the layed back west coast beats.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

Ok, I must have missed that part. Yeah, a prediction of death from said Ouija board is never a good thing!!! Nothing surprises me anymore. I will be telling my husband about this when he gets home to freak him out haha! He' a non believer in all things so it brings me laughter to see his facial expressions as things are shown to be true. Thanks for the thread. God bless always!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
On their east 1999 album there was a message they supposedly received from the ouiga board. You had to read it in a mirror as it was printed in reverse. I don't have the album anymore tho.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yeah bone thugs had been aon the struggle sends the loss of tasha erik pac graveyard an Christopher Wallace and majasty an Capo yes bud fid you know that Bizzy bone got it the worst schizophrenia a.d drugs seeing demons lossing his mother father rape ... almost lossing his career for jesus in exchange for Satans gold and platnum ... he made it he says if you bring Christ to your coat anything evil shall die for eternity..... true factor... being a Muslim dint work for him Jesus drugged him out of that rehab loss some wight he got ton of Children. And people btnh style of rap is Syncopated Bounce due to all you fake bone fans.... ohh yeh FYI people My Name is TyAnthonyThompson reply to: PoorGrammar

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So myself to poorgrammar I say you on point thank you ...krayzie bone bizzy bone layzie bone started it layzie bone is the one whi started the group .....if only eazy and pac and big was here game wouldn't be so fake . reply to: PoorGrammar

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorGrammar

ffs, its Ouija NOT quija

poorgrammar indeed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join