It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Building a Domestic Population-Control Grid Based on Military Ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I thought this might be of interest.
I have not seen it listed anywhere but if a re-post please remove.
I understand the war on terror is over.
We can see that all those tactics learned in Iraq are "coming home to roost"
I quoted a few points but i would strongly suggest looking at the subject lines i posted and going to the supplied link

The U.S. military has become expert at controlling urban populations in Iraq – but why is the Department of Homeland Security building similar capabilities here?

can you say FEMA CAMPS

Unfortunately, the federal government’s war on freedom is a subject still dominated mostly by conspiracy theorists, end-of-the-worlders, and yes, crackpots who hold highly marginal and dismissible views. Fortunately, some of that is changing with the rise of “smart preppers.” I think most people concerned about liberty would appreciate an honest, probative look at actual plans and initiatives that federal authorities are now developing in earnest. Not wild conclusions based on dark conspiracy theories that make most rational people roll their eyes. But a careful assessment of what Uncle Sam and his legions of high-tech crony capitalists are actually building and developing. In this case, what’s on the table for scrutiny is nothing less than the creation of a national population surveillance and control grid.

Mushrooming Government Capabilities to Control Society

This is sadly a subject that is so big, wide, and dynamic that in many cases, even members of Congress do not understand the extent of bureaucratic planning to control our lives. Or that the Department of Homeland Security’s big-picture plans, tactics, and technology are based on population control tactics originally developed and used in Iraq. For example, airport screening bureaucrats, whose authority Americans are being conditioned to accept without question, are no longer limited to airports. The Transportation Security Administration and many other agencies are expanding airport-screening technologies and systems to cover all forms of ground transportation. Complete with traveler checkpoints and individualized tracking of cars, trains, telephones, and computers. Understanding what Big Brother has in mind for us all could well matter to you. After all, there are some quite extreme options being offered by rather expensive repatriation services. Their solutions range from renouncing your citizenship, to moving out of the country, to getting a second passport, to simply evacuating your wealth from the jurisdiction of an all-powerful central government that has slipped the leash of the Constitution.

WE ARE BEING WATCHED now more then ever.

Do We Really Want Population Control Tactics Forged in Iraq Used Here at Home?

Perhaps all these advances in population control learned in Iraq – establishing checkpoints, round-up intelligence collection, and the tracking of individuals’ movements – are appropriate to a military occupation. But one has to wonder why so many James Bond toys and tactics are being actively evaluated, tested, adapted, and funded for domestic use by the Department of Homeland Security. And distributed to all manner of government agencies, even on a local level, as more and more now have (or are seeking) arrest and detention powers. Here’s what I believe is driving the process: The Pentagon has nine years of bloody urban warfare under its belt in Iraq and Afghanistan, where they did battle not so much against an organized, uniformed, standing army as in prior conflicts, but against freelance warriors (including women and children) dressed as and living among civilians. In coping with that mess, the U.S. military has worked closely with high-tech private companies to develop advanced surveillance and tracking tactics designed to quell hostile urban and rural areas.

TSA check points everywhere... only for YOUR security ...right.

Below is a list of other notable points
follow the link below to read full story

A New Breed of High-Tech Crony Capitalists Get Rich by Feeding Off Our Freedoms

Crony Capitalist Trade Shows Sell Government Surveillance Technologies

Lessons from Iraq on Urban Conflict Being Misapplied Domestically

Take a Look at Just Some of the New Toys in Big Brother’s Tool Box

Troubling New Controls the Government Is Developing

Backdoor Restrictions on Second Amendment Rights

Two Curious Developments Which Should Concern Us All

Yet Another Very Recent Power-Grab!

Link

If Alice knew the depth of the rabbit hole would she have continued chasing the rabbit?... maybe we should take a good look and find where our rabbit hole goes...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I never thought about it much before vut you are right. We are being cordoned off and blocked down as if we are terrorists. The check points are just the beginning. I guess the new pastime to shooting down drones....

If you look at the entire scope of the survelience grid we truly do not have any privacy anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Shoot down drones???

I would need more then a Glock or my 12 gauge.... maybe a good rifle with a good scope???

I guess we need to consider all possibilities at this point.
Our Bob will do us no good if we can't bug out.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
But we don't spend enough on the military, according to half of our country.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Always thought that people who pushed the birth control pill was population control

what better way to manipulate the masses than to get people to think they need it

and they do so happily who really knows whats in those?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I followed the link to the article; and the more I read the more my heart sank.

We're accustomed to that sort of talk around here, but that site is not, strictly speaking, a conspiracy site. And their intended audience, though not exactly mainstream, is not your typical conspiracy NUTS. I guess it's just that, if all these things are becoming that clear to the non-conspiracists, well--the more true it must be.

We're accustomed to being the "cry in the wilderness." But no longer....

new topics

top topics

join