It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State officials shut down shrimping in Gulf amid scientists finding deformities and ‘horrifying cr

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've watched his clips, and his body language points to one thing VERY clearly.

He's gay and ashamed of it.
No, I'm not attempting to crack a joke, I'm actually quite serious.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by OliArtist
Not saying this is not happening - its possible. But the OP links to Energy News as a source - and that is about as credible as the EU Times. It is constantly full of rubbish that is entirely fabricated. Please can we have some better, more reliable sources?

Stick with the terms and agreements of this website and please interpret "EU" for me?

Please can you (as in you sir OliArtist) sight a better source for us? being that we are truly unable to. And on the real note, homie..... I feel so......

-Alien

What? I am just saying that the source quoted by the OP is a website that has time and again been exposed to be spewing biased, unfounded rubbish. What is your problem with that? I am not claiming to be able to provide any sources to support what the OP says. I'm trying to be a voice of reason, trying to get people to keep in mind here that there has been a whole discussion started about something which relies on extremely dubious material. If that is against 'terms and agreements' then ATS is really not a site that merits visiting, let alone contributing to.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think they meant what is the EU times...It stands for the Europeon Union Times. You can do a quick internet search and find out about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My family had called me crazy for the longest time when I refused to eat the seafood that I love. Eventually, a few months back, I listened to them.

I have been a fool....

Thanks for this, OP. Sometimes I need snapping out of it. Seems with the news a while ago of that one official facing charges, the Deepwater Horizon event is coming back into the limelight. Let it, I say. My story, such that it is, is a testament to how even the most obsessive of personalities can let their guard down given enough time.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
For the love of......... What is normal anymore? Nothing friends, nothing........

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

What obama let BP get away with is not capitalism .... it was corruption to move an agenda. It is the same as fast the same corruption that is Fast and Furious.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

It's all an agenda. No one cares about anything except getting re-elected.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAwareSC
I've watched his clips, and his body language points to one thing VERY clearly.

He's gay and ashamed of it.
No, I'm not attempting to crack a joke, I'm actually quite serious.

Huh? FIrst of all, you (we) always quote a reference to the post you are talking about, whoever that may be.
Second, what the F*(& does gay have to do with this discussion thread?
If you were trying to crack a joke there was nothing funny about what you said, so what are you serious about

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I saw that too and did a double take. I'm assuming he/she was replying to another thread maybe?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OliArtist

In case anybody needs updating on the Gulf:

Today

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ehhhhh, None is to be wondered of :-( In fact, petroleum cost has been hella lowered to provide insane consumption that did & does make the shortage of new methods & force companies to sit upon an outdated equipment + cutting corners with safety measures; 3rd or greater of current price been pure speculation. No magic at all, $hit's gone wild, & will be only more severe further. Just look at the Total's messing-up.

P.S.

No the least reason to've a hesitancy of the gushing was & is online is only damned Fuct.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
When the EPA told BP to stop dumping the corexit, BP told them no and kept right on doing it.

So the government bowed out and let BP do what it wanted. Yet if you or I were to dump a quart of motor oil in a storm drain, we would be fined big money and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

The whole time this disaster was happening, my husband had the live cam showing the blown well on his computer, and he stated that they were handling it all wrong from the beginning, and the way they kept playing with different caps and such was an obvious failure. My husband's family has been dealing with oil since the 1940s when his family drilled some successful wells in west Texas, so he understands oil and wells.

He feels it was done on purpose, to sabotage the Gulf, and I have to agree with him. By allowing the oil to flow unchecked, and then dumping a crap-ton of corexit into the waters, BP effectively killed the shrimping and seafood industry in the area.

Once it is deemed unfit for human consumption, the oil companies can drill, baby, drill, without any more worries about some pesky family shrimping business suing. It will be a dead zone, so the government cannot deny permits for deep-water drilling for fear of damaging the environment, because it's already destroyed.

Diabolical, evil, and totally on purpose.

Wow. This is very spooky. I will certainly stay away from seafood for a while.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I live in Houston and I love shrimp. I have not heard of or been able to find anything on your claim on a CURRENT BAN, EXCEPT FOR a story in aljazeera. I have searched for an UP TO DATE story and I can't find one, Maybe someone is trying to keep it a secrete (sic).

Would PLEASE fact check your story and get back to us say.....within 24 hours. I be watching for your post.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

He feels it was done on purpose, to sabotage the Gulf, and I have to agree with him. By allowing the oil to flow unchecked, and then dumping a crap-ton of corexit into the waters, BP effectively killed the shrimping and seafood industry in the area.

No the least sense exists to sabotage GOM 4'em bcoz dead zone is harmful to personnel of the platforms, thereby it will give only losses for each big petro out there.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is horrible, this company must be stopped. What faith I have left in our government and the PTB is fading fast. How bad is this going to affect where we get our protein in the US? It's time to start growing our own food, thank god I have been raising sheep, goats and chickens for the last year. I'm planting enough food for 10 people this year and going to barter/trade what I cant use. If your not doing this then start if you can. If you can't for lack of room or some other reason I recommend seeing if there is a community garden near where you live.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Ain't Capitalism Great?

USA USA USA

Fishing and shrimping are capitalism as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I'm not shocked at all. There are big plans for The Gulf and the states around it. Did you know Louisiana has a mulit-billion dollar depopulation plan? It's to buy out property owners.

It's why I think FEMA left so many people out to dry after Katrina. The response to the BP event was just another part of that. Louisiana is going to be turned into an oil mavens paradise. No rules, no pesky citizens and lots of money to be made.
edit on 28-4-2012 by antonia because: added something

I have no doubt as to what you saying is the truth. when the Gulf gets hit with another cat4/5 Hurricane, everywhere there is a storm surge, is going to be declared unsafe for human habitation due to the high levels of Corexit, and oil. the entire region is gonna be declared a Superfund site, and thereby uninhabitable.
edit on 28-4-2012 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney

I'm not shocked at all. There are big plans for The Gulf and the states around it. Did you know Louisiana has a mulit-billion dollar depopulation plan? It's to buy out property owners.

It's why I think FEMA left so many people out to dry after Katrina. The response to the BP event was just another part of that. Louisiana is going to be turned into an oil mavens paradise. No rules, no pesky citizens and lots of money to be made.

I have no doubt as to what you saying is the truth. when the Gulf gets hit with another cat4/5 Hurricane, everywhere there is a storm surge, is going to be declared unsafe for human habitation due to the high levels of Corexit, and oil. the entire region is gonna be a Superfund site.

superfund?????? for what????? no one will be cleaning this mess up, it's just waste of Time & Resource. dead zones shall only widen around the Globe with $hit like Fukushima has done & Nothing will be left for people, but to keep moving on into nowhere with last hope 4 something better.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

Originally posted by lordpiney

I have no doubt as to what you saying is the truth. when the Gulf gets hit with another cat4/5 Hurricane, everywhere there is a storm surge, is going to be declared unsafe for human habitation due to the high levels of Corexit, and oil. the entire region is gonna be a Superfund site.

superfund?????? for what????? no one will be cleaning this mess up, it's just waste of Time & Resource. dead zones shall only widen around the Globe with $hit like Fukushima has done & Nothing will be left for people, but to keep moving on into nowhere with last hope 4 something better.

It will be declared a Superfund site so the Govt can have eminent domain over the whole region, and they wont have to pay anyone for their property.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
I agree with the above poster that there is an entity with a larger objective in mind.

As I see it, that objective is the complete and utter destruction of the United States.

The monster is so big that it can no longer be controlled.

And no matter how you look at it, the British and their agents are always behind it all. Like I keep saying, as long as Britain is allowed to exist, the republic will always be in peril.

Much like how Rome had to fight three wars to finally subdue evil Carthage, America must fight one final war against the UK. If we are to secure our freedom, liberty and independence, the UK can no longer be allowed to exist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join