It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS needs YOU... to proove/disproove this picture

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I spent an afternoon wandering around on top of Menkaure's pyramid in the summer of 1983. I had a M-2 compass with me to shoot some angles to other sites, no interference from magnetic 'stuff', that I noted. I also took a number of photographs - nothing strange at all. Considering the millions of tourists who have come through the site in the last 100 years, none have noted this, nor has this mysterious field interfered with any radios, TV, radios, etc in the surrounding area..........just made up stuff as noted by a number people in this thread
edit on 2/5/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Don't take this as a solid explanation (although it may very well be), as I don't actually have any other explanation to the first picture other than what I'm about to say.

Take a camera or your phone camera and take a picture of your screen, as in your computer monitor. On an LED LCD, the "interference" isn't that noticeable but when you take a picture of a normal LCD monitor, or better yet a CRT monitor you'll see grid lines rather similar to that picture. Depending on the curvature of the screen (mostly on CRT monitors) those grid lines will appear to radiate from the center convex part of the screen in a similar pattern of and colour break of the pixels of the screen.

The moment I saw your thread, I looked straight at the picture and thought that the picture was taken from a screen with a camera. As it looks very similar to some of the pictures I've taken from my screen and sent to my partner when I couldn't be bothered saving the picture to my phone and sending it to her xD

Go ahead and try it, see if it works for you. Pull up a picture of the pyramids on a CRT monitor, take a photo and take a look.

Second explanation would be digital manipulation software.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Looks like a scan of a lenticular 3d post card.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sierra312

You can also notice this when you see a video where there is a television or computer monitor in the room. The screen always has that ripple effect.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
C'mon, this is a fraud!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I do believe in what many people now call “shape power” the idea that geometric shapes (not just pyramids) can generate unusual energy fields. This thing about the pendulum though, was a person holding this in their hand? If so it could be just subconscious intention of the person so very unscientific and not much value to us.
The effect of “pyramid power” on water at freezing temperature is interesting and maybe could be the place to start with a more scientific investigation into this energy.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
After all this time I´m really disappointed that only ONE MEMBER really went for the test. All the other ones just talking and straight ignoring the OP... ONE MEMBER!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join