It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrestrial Perpetuity Ensured by the god of this World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
In whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2Corinthians 4:4)

For your Maker is your husband—
Yahweh Almighty is his name—
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.
(Isaiah 54:5)

Yahweh:
I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands. Genesis 17:16, 26:4

Satan:
Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” Matthew 4:1,8-9

Hypothesis: Since Yahweh/Satan is the god of this world, would it not logically follow that long-standing, powerful, monolithic structures and organisations are the earmark of the devil's handiwork?
Conversely, would it not be reasonable to maintain that short-lived, ephemeral and oft-persecuted, calmniated and demonized groups are, in fact, wrongly vilified by those in league with Satan?

It confounds all statistical probability, considering Jews, just 0.19% of the global population, have dominated the world economically and militarily (usually by proxy) for 3000 years.

I think of examples such as the quick and brutal extinction of the Marcionites (2nd C), the Bogomils (10th C) and the Cathars (13th C), all dualistic Christian groups asserting at the same time the divinity of Christ and the wickedness of Yahweh, god of the Jews. A 20th century example could be the extermination of Nazi Germany, which was backed by the Church yet vilified by the Jews. What of the Ugandan Holy Spirit Movement, and its offshoot, the Lord's Resistance Army:

The Holy Spirit Movement fought as a regular army - taking and controlling territory, as well as holding pitched battles with NRA forces - but had a number of practices that outsiders found bizarre. Spiritual "controllers" were integrated into each unit. Along with duties such as tending to Alice Auma while she was possessed, they smeared blessed oil on combatants that was supposed to stop bullets if the combatant's soul was pure.[1]
Stones were blessed so they would explode like grenades,[1] and combatants walked into combat in cross-shaped formations while singing hymns. While the HSM suffered a number of horrific defeats, particularly when defending NRA soldiers had machine guns to fire upon the hymn-singing formations walking towards them, these methods were, according to some accounts, surprisingly effective. (Wikipedia)

Obama Sends US Troops to Destroy Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda:
articles.cnn.com...:AFRICA

Virulent and vacuous attacks against this thread by propaganda-spouting Zionists (i.e. "You're an anti-Semite!") will be ignored.

edit on 27-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

first do read up on Rev 3:9

otherwise all your assumptions will be off

bless

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You're kinda right. But you musn't forget that when the Zionists took over the Church with Pope John 22, they used the Church in a non-religious manner so that people would lose faith in Christianism, and would turn toward Satan, the ''light-bearer''.
The Jews themselves are not to be blamed; for the Zionists are Khazar, an ancient land now covered by Georgia. They are in fact more Mongolian than Jew; they converted Jew for the Bible stated that Israel was the land of God. And they seized that oppurtunity to claim themselves -and Satan- God and ruler of the world.
In Revelation (sumarized): And Satan shall clothe him in light, and he shall speak like the Lord; so much that nobody would be able to distinguish between who is evil and who is right.
That is exactly what the Zionists do.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

According to Wikipedia, it was the only the Khazar nobility which converted to Judaism in the 9th century. The majority of the people of Khazaria, were already Jews, having migrated there centuries before fleeing various pogroms:

Jewish communities had existed in the Greek cities of the Black Sea coast since late classical times. Chersonesos, Sudak, Kerch and other Crimean cities sustained Jewish communities, as did Gorgippia, and Samkarsh / Tmutarakan was said to have had a Jewish majority as early as the 670s. Jews fled from Byzantium to Khazaria as a consequence of persecution under Heraclius, Justinian II, Leo III, and Romanos I.[38] These were joined by other Jews fleeing from Sassanid Persia (particularly during the Mazdak revolts),[39] and, later, the Islamic world. Jewish merchants such as the Radhanites regularly traded in Khazar territory, and may have wielded significant economic and political influence. Though their origins and history are somewhat unclear, the Mountain Jews also lived in or near Khazar territory and may have been allied with the Khazars, or subject to them; it is conceivable that they, too, played a role in Khazar conversion.[citation needed]
At some point in the last decades of the 8th century or the early 9th century, the Khazar royalty and nobility converted to Judaism, and part of the general population may have followed.[40] The extent of the conversion is debated. The 10th century Persian historian Ibn al-Faqih reported that "all the Khazars are Jews." Notwithstanding this statement, most scholars believe that only the upper classes converted to Judaism;[41] there is some support for this in contemporary Muslim texts.[42]

I don't feel the buck should be passed to a whole new race of Khazars considering the presence of many, many earlier excerpts on the character of Jews from a variety of historical annals:

AD 52: For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men, hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved; with the result that they always fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them to the utmost. (1Thessalonians 2:14-16)

1st C AD:
"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills. The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers." Cicero

"The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." Seneca

2nd C AD: "The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." Dio Cassius

116 AD: "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith." Justin Martyr

3rd C AD: "That from that time seditions and wars and mischievous plots followed each other in quick succession, and never ceased in the city and in all Judea until finally the siege of Vespasian overwhelmed them. Thus the divine vengeance overtook the Jews for the crimes which they dared to commit against Christ." Eusebius

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Right... My bad!
Although that most of the Jews now are unaware of this history, and shouldn't be blamed for the actions of their leaders; true Israeliens said that they didn't cared about Middle-East, while the Zionists care a lot, for the Middle-East is standing in their way for domination.

new topics

top topics

join