It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A UFO cause Recent Pakistan 737 Air Crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This sounds weird...

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the cause of the Bhoja Air Boeing 737 crash in Pakistan last Friday may have been a UFO sighting by the pilot.

A Russian news report on the crash posted on YouTube incorporates footage of three mysterious lights moving in formation, leading to speculation in the UFO community that blame for the tragic accident may lie with an extra-terrestrial craft.

There are rumors that the pilot may have been buzzed by the object and complained to the control tower at Islamabad airport as he made his approach.

According to the news report, air traffic controllers received a communication from the pilot of the Bhoja Air Boeing 737 minutes before the crash on approach to the Islamabad airport that included an account of being buzzed by a triangular-shaped unidentified flying object.

Even if it wasn't so, what the heck are those three triangular shaped lights hovering around the crash site? There must be an explanation, other than they being UFOs!

Link

news.gather.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It would be cool if we got the pilots recordings....in English ...lol

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I heard the plane was old and they were holding the owner of the airline so he couldn't skip the country, but this info is really interesting!, I don't know what those lights are but I will take a look at the clip.

towards the end of the clip 3 lights triangle shape, 1 light goes out, comes back on, same light goes out again comes back on again.

translation of the clip would be good.
edit on 27-4-2012 by research100 because: add a sentence

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Already posted, apparently the Daily Mail have written story on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join