It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof the US government is directly involved with the production and distribution of illicit su

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am going to show you a wide range of information that points to the US government and agencies being heavily involved in the South American illicit substance market.

A lot of available evidence is revolved around El Salvador, but don’t let this make you think they aren’t in other countries.

Many people believe the US government is involved in the world wide trade of illicit substances but evidence is often hard to find.
I think the evidence I am giving you today is strong proof as to the US involvement in the world drug trade, in fact they are probably at the top of the game.
You will hear a lot about the DEA, CIA and FBI but who know who is really at the head of this operation.

Firstly you need to understand that the US has a fairly long history in places like El Salvador. They have backed and probably placed its dictators into power for many decades.

The DEA claims that the notorious gang MS-13 is responsible for most of the Drug Trafficking coming out of El Salvador.
Watch this video from 0:00 to 2:03 to gain a perspective into the situation.
(By “Clickas” the man is talking about MS-13 and its gangster members.)

If you watch the whole show which you can start here, you will understand completely what this man is saying.
The people which the DEA is claiming to be responsible for 30 billion dollars worth of drug trafficking is not capable of the job.

There HAS to be someone else operating here.

I am sure most of you are familiar with the gang MS-13 or Mara Salvatrucha.
The US government claims them to be the 2nd biggest threat to America after Al Qaeda!

Which really makes you think.
Look at the way that Al Qaeda is described and used to push fear on the US population.

But when you look at it they do not pose much threat at all, in fact a lot of evidence points them to being a fabrication or at least in coercion with the US government.

Could the US government be using MS-13 as a smokescreen for its own operations in the region, or perhaps the unseen boss giving the gang members orders?

Have a look at the testimony of a former US DEA agent here:
WRITTEN STATEMENT OF CELERINO CASTILLO III., (D.E.A. RETIRED) FOR THE HOUSE PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE

Facts of my investigation on CIA-Contras drug trafficking in El Salvador: The key to understanding the "crack coc aine" epidemic, which exploded on our streets in 1984, lies in understanding the effect of congressional oversight on covert operations. In this case the Boland amendment(s) of the era, while intending to restrict covert operations as intended by the will of the People, only served to encourage C.I.A., the military and elements of the national intelligence community to completely bypass the Congress and the Constitution in an eager and often used covert policy of funding prohibited operations with drug money.

When the Boland Amendment(s) cut the Contras off from a continued U.S. government subsidy, George Bush, his national security adviser Don Gregg, and Ollie North, turned to certain foreign governments, and to private contributions, to replace government dollars. Criminal sources of contributions were not excluded. By the end of 1981, through a series of Executive Orders and National Security Decision Directives, many of which have been declassified, Vice President Bush was placed in charge of all Reagan administration intelligence operations. All of the covert operations carried out by officers of the CIA, the Pentagon, and every other federal agency, along with a rogue army of former intelligence operatives and foreign agents, were commanded by George Bush. Gary Webb (San Jose Mercury News) acknowledged, that he simply had not traced the command structure over the Contras up into the White House, although he had gotten some indications that the operation was not just CIA.

On Dec. 01, 1981, President Ronald Reagan signed a secret order authorizing the CIA to spend $19.9 million for covert military aid to the recently formed Contras--- hardly enough money to launch a serious military operation against the Cuban and Soviet-backed Sandinista regime.

In August 1982, George Bush hired Donald P. Gregg as his principal adviser for national security affairs. In late 1984, Gregg introduced Oliver North to Felix Rodriguez, (a retired CIA agent) who had already been working in Central America for over a year under Bush's direction. Gregg personally introduced Rodriguez to Bush on Jan. 22, 1985. Two days after his January 1985 meeting, Rodriguez went to El Salvador and made arrangements to set up his base of operations at Ilopango air base. On Nov. 01, 1984, the FBI arrested Rodriguez's partner, Gerard Latchinian and convicted him of smuggling $10.3 million in coc aine into the U.S.

On Jan. 18, 1985, Rodriguez allegedly met with money-launderer Ramon Milan-Rodriguez, who had moved $1.5 billion for the Medellin cartel. Milan testified before a Senate Investigation on the Contras' drug smuggling, that before this 1985 meeting, he had granted Felix Rodriguez's request and given $10 million from the coc aine for the Contras.

That is just a small snippet of the full testimony.
But if you want to get a great insight into this situation I suggest you read it fully.

Here is the FBI public file on MS-13:
The MS-13 Threat, A National Assessment
They themselves state that:

Right now, MS-13 has no official national leadership structure.
MS-13 originated in Los Angeles, but when members migrated eastward, they began forming cliques that for the most part operated independently. These cliques, though, often maintain regular contact with members in other regions to coordinate recruitment/criminal activities and to prevent conflicts. We do believe that Los Angeles gang members have an elevated status among their MS-13 counterparts across the country, a system of respect that could potentially evolve into a more organized national leadership structure.

Is a gang with no real leadership really able to produce and distribute 30 billion dollars worth of product?
NO, it is simply not possible in today's world.

So either the FBI is lying about who their leaders really are or the MS-13 illicit substance trafficking threat is a complete fabrication.

It is clear that something is not right here.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaddafi

You, my friend, might enjoy watching the film American Drug War: The Last White Hope, which deals with some of this same information and provides some other to go with it - I haven't watched this version myself, so I don't know how different it might be from the final released version (available on NetFlix instant watching):

It certainly seems that there's a whole lot of wrong rolling around and the whole thing is basically a sick joke to profit some at the expense of many. S&F.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaddafi

I have no idea what illicit substance comes in from Mexico but I am guessing coc aine. In any case, let's say for example's sake this drug is taken illegally by 5% of the US population on a regular basis. 1 gram a week would need a logistical operation able to move 16 tons on a regular and reliable basis. It's just a thought and just 1 drug so rinse and repeat for all the other illegal ones.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thanks for the video, it looks good.
I will watch it when I have the time.

It is VERY wrong and if what we think is true is true then they are helping to cause gang violence in South America which is responsible for thousands of death, not to mention those in the US and all over the world. I wish this stuff would get properly exposed! People just don't want to believe it, even if the evidence is there.

reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

You make a good point and it is clearly something MS-13 is not capable of.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaddafi

I don't know if the name Mike Ruppert means anything but he was an LAPD narcotics officer in the 80's. This is a direct quote off his wiki page. There is footage on youtube somewhere of the event too.

On November 15, 1996, then Director of Central Intelligence John Deutch visited Los Angeles' Locke High School for a town hall meeting. At the meeting, Ruppert publicly confronted Deutch, saying that in his experience as an LAPD narcotics officer he had seen evidence of CIA complicity in drug dealing.

Source
Now, that was back in the 90's already, how much worse can it have gotten? Yeah, I'd say this bad. The weird thing to my mind is the whole gang culture is a high risk and mediocre returns thing. Sure you can rob, deal drugs, murder, etc but what does one really gain from that lifestyle apart from temporary and trifling rewards?
edit on 26/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey Gadaffi,

I think you will really like this:

www.wbpnet.org...

It's a deposition, a statement made in court by a woman who's father was a US army colonel and a "made man" in the Genovese crime family. It goes into allot of detail about the drug trade from South America and the involvement of the US military, intelligence agencies and law enforcement.

Years ago you could find an affidavit from her as well, but it seems to have disappeared from the internet. If anyone knows where it can be found please let me know.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Evidence hard to find
My man, I used to watch them load up plane loads of Air America cargo props full of Golden Circle heroin out of Thailand CIA/USAF on a daily basis.

Ever hear of William "Bear" Bottoms? Berriman Seal. Knew those guys. Mena AK? Been there, seen that.

If it's hard to find, you are either very young or don't know where to look.

Google "square grouper".

top topics

join