It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy And the Lack of Interests.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Things have been slow lately.
That is, in a conspiratorial capacity.

Is it because that we have denied ignorance so much that we no longer look at things with open minds anymore?

Have we become,for those that frequent this place and others, complacent in our theories and fire -like interests?

Is it the calm before the storm?
Cause you know 12/21/12 is just a few months away.

It's not just ATS,It's ALL the CT sites.

Sort of a ho hum feeling I'm getting.

Just wondering if anyone else is feeling that vibe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Kinda boring isn't it?

What can we come up with stay entertained?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My recent thread touches this subject in little bits. Take a look, because I do agree with everything you just said!

What Do YOU THINK?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
My recent thread touches this subject in little bits. Take a look, because I do agree with everything you just said!

What Do YOU THINK?

Very interesting theory you have there.
See,it might be I'm not looking in the right places.
Thank you for that.
Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

we needs a big earthquake or solar flare,right?
JK

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

while we're all snoozing 1984 comes ever closer.... the laissez faire is probably the prozac in the water....

The US House just passed CISPA ... Big Brother is watching and has been busy .....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Kinda boring isn't it?

I agree.It is boring.But I look at it like this...sites like this can only stay entertaining for so long.How many times can we rehash the samething over and over again?Eventually you know it's not going to be fun anymore.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Thank you for sharing that.

news.cnet.com...

The best thing to do about that is not post yourself on the internet.
Cams are everywhere now.The internet has never been really"private".
Even cellphones.
We gave up all that privacy when technology allowed ourselves to broadcast ourselves across the globe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Kinda boring isn't it?

I agree.It is boring.But I look at it like this...sites like this can only stay entertaining for so long.How many times can we rehash the samething over and over again?Eventually you know it's not going to be fun anymore.

It's not really boring,we just became use to the sensationalism of it all,and now,on the downside of it all,boredom sets in cause you get taking to a high point and let back down.

link   

or send e-mails, or twiter or call anyone on your cell phone / land line ... yes we know they have been watching but up till now , it was still illegal without judicial oversight... (and is until the senate passes the bill.)

Tor project has software to provide privacy .. but then if you use it ... I'm sure they'll be interested ...

www.torproject.org...

link   
Maybe it's close to my view: while I have posted "conspiratorial views" and have many more: I just haven't felt like feeding the trolls who en masse even to the areas of the boards that a noted as "high conspiracy".

In my years here, off and on, I have become more skeptical. However, I don't fully dismiss a concern of conspiracy, I look at all sides.

Maybe, lack of interests, the debunking, we've really went back to sleep. Or perhaps have never woken up.
Cause and effect? I'm ready to move on. To the point where I don't care, will share what I want. To not let them win.

CISPA has won? Largely ignored by the media. Desensitization from the first time around-SOPA, or just simply this time companies who did not support SOPA, support CISPA. Have they been paid off?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If you go through all the threads that have been posted on ATS,it all has been pretty much gone through.
Area 51,UFO's,aliens,9/11 and so on.
Like beating a dead horse,know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman

or send e-mails, or twiter or call anyone on your cell phone / land line ... yes we know they have been watching but up till now , it was still illegal without judicial oversight... (and is until the senate passes the bill.)

Tor project has software to provide privacy .. but then if you use it ... I'm sure they'll be interested ...

www.torproject.org...

You have to know that if there is a published safe house,so to speak,it is not otherwise it would not be published.
But,that wouldn't matter,now would it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

once upon a time, the evidence for good conspiracies was hard to come by..there was some mystery

now we've seen blatant behaviours from our representitives, as if they're not trying to hide anything anymore.... other than pumpping out blather for those that don't have the minds to enquire...
edit on 26-4-2012 by AliceBlackman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Maybe it's close to my view: while I have posted "conspiratorial views" and have many more: I just haven't felt like feeding the trolls who en masse even to the areas of the boards that a noted as "high conspiracy".

In my years here, off and on, I have become more skeptical. However, I don't fully dismiss a concern of conspiracy, I look at all sides.

Maybe, lack of interests, the debunking, we've really went back to sleep. Or perhaps have never woken up.
Cause and effect? I'm ready to move on. To the point where I don't care, will share what I want. To not let them win.

CISPA has won? Largely ignored by the media. Desensitization from the first time around-SOPA, or just simply this time companies who did not support SOPA, support CISPA. Have they been paid off?

Since I'm a newcomer compared to you,and you have been through the mill,so to speak,your thoughts stir great interesting perspectives in this short history of ATS and the rest the CT mill.
What kind crap are they passing now to further the reduction of our rights as citizens of the USA?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

kdog...check out the new thread about the quarantined jet in Chicago...no flare or earthquake...maybe just a plague..(god forbid).

Flight Quarantined at Chicago Midway,
edit on 26-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

kdog...check out the new thread about the quarantined jet in Chicago...no flare or earthquake...maybe just a plague..(god forbid).

Flight Quarantined at Chicago Midway,
edit on 26-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Or maybe bug bites,but who is to know,right?
this is how it starts out ,some sick dude comes over from china and spreads some deadly disease.

Btw I tried your link for three times and google didn't like it for some reason.
And I know,it links back to ATS,but still.........

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Sorry...still getting the hang of posting links and what not...I meant to link the ats thread...

I stink when it comes to computers..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The thing that made me nervous was the lady's mother saying she was just in Uganda to adopt 2 kids and they were covered with pustuls and so she came back without them.....eeeewwww.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

No,man you are great,my computer stinks right now and I was trying to be funny.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join