It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edinburgh, UK..If you are awake. Look up !! WTF is going on up there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ok. My son came home about 1am, saying he seen something near the Northern Star. Him and my wife then took the dog out the back, My wife (NOT INTERESTED AT ALL IN THIS) Comes in saying she seen 4 lights above a house in my area. Ni camera or phone. I just went to the window for a ciggy, and thought "A helicopter, that not very noisey" and whoosh it took off, right up the way and gone..

At window back and forwards here to try and get a picture.
Very odd...

Do my best to get a pic.
Anyone in Edinburgh, PLEASE have a look !! Or near Edinburgh !

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I just went out for smokes and a choccie (also bought a caramel ice cream, oddly enough). I totally forgot to scan the skies.
As I am living in Johannesburg, my reply has absolutely no relevance, except for the fact that I saw a huge glowing orb type ufo a couple of weeks ago (around 1am), My gf is a total skeptic, but now she is admitting that she saw something unexplained (and that it appeared to be under intelligent control - not necessarily extraterrestrial). She is a climatologist by qualification, and a maths/geography teacher by profession. The Scully to my Mulder)
try get a pic!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Nowt I dundee here mate

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

North too cloudy to see anything, to the south towards Edinburgh is clear and nothing unusual

wee mad

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have not been near Edinburgh since 1991 (and a very nice town it is: still remember the hangover from my last night there on the flight back to the states!), so I don't know if there is anything unusual going on there. I do however always look to the sky from time to time. Jet trails do seem a bit different from when I was a kid, though I am not completely sold on the chemtrail thing. Skies here in Virginia at night have been pretty normal, except for a couple really bright planets!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Been back and forward to window, nothing, can only see south from my window.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

get outta the house man. look around. you aren't gonna get much lookin out one window that faces south.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

get outta the house man. look around. you aren't gonna get much lookin out one window that faces south.

it was like 3am..and freeezzzinng...lol
Reason I asked if there was others in or around the Edinburgh area.
My son has 3 pictures he took last night. (I just checked)
Will post when he is up..
Keep an eye out.
Cheers
edit on 26/4/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Lol, get a coat bro. Its worth freezing your ass off to see something like that. But i hear ya i cant really stand being cold either. Anyway, cant wait to see the pics man, you got me curious.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi just noticed this thread, i live in Edinburgh and have myself seen odd looking and moving objects in the night skies above Edinburgh, not seen anything out of the ordinary lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

did you get the pictures ?

Wee Mad

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

it was like 3am..and freeezzzinng...lol

So it obviously wasn't interesting enough to go outside and snap a couple of pictures then?.......too cold you say?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Ok. My son came home about 1am, saying he seen something near the Northern Star. Him and my wife then took the dog out the back, My wife (NOT INTERESTED AT ALL IN THIS) Comes in saying she seen 4 lights above a house in my area. Ni camera or phone. I just went to the window for a ciggy, and thought "A helicopter, that not very noisey" and whoosh it took off, right up the way and gone..

Very odd...

Do my best to get a pic.

I have friends that live on the Isle of Skye and she has been keeping me updated on the major 'wargames' that have been going on up there for over a week ... may be something to do with them I think they're still taking place for a few more day (they've included ships and subs along with jets and army) ... throughout the 'games the inhabitants of the island were informed that there would be staggered communication blackouts (phones / internet etc) so all in all pretty hardcore stuff.

Woody

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Very odd...

Do my best to get a pic.

I have friends that live on the Isle of Skye and she has been keeping me updated on the major 'wargames' that have been going on up there for over a week ... may be something to do with them I think they're still taking place for a few more day (they've included ships and subs along with jets and army) ... throughout the 'games the inhabitants of the island were informed that there would be staggered communication blackouts (phones / internet etc) so all in all pretty hardcore stuff.

Woody

the isle of skye is not near edinburgh lol
edit on 27-4-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

Very odd...

Do my best to get a pic.

Woody

I know that sweetie been to Skye numerous times and studied at the Heriot Watt in Edingurgh
backacha

The point I was making is that the wargames were not restricted soley to Skye but parts of the mainland I know Edinburgh is on the east side and Skye is one of the western isles but it may have been something to do with the airborne element of the 'games'.

Woody

edit on 27-4-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Very odd...

Do my best to get a pic.

Woody

I know that sweetie been to Skye numerous times and studied at the Heriot Watt in Edingurgh
backacha

The point I was making is that the wargames were not restricted soley to Skye but parts of the mainland I know Edinburgh is on the east side and Skye is one of the western isles but it may have been something to do with the airborne element of the 'games'.

Woody

ohh i see thanks for clarifying that lol...i'm not sure the ''games'' would spread that far however my only experience is with the army and im guessing that you are speaking mainly of navy and R.A.F given the location..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

alright there dude, any chance of the pics?
I would really like to see what they look like. Thanks alot

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Very odd...

Do my best to get a pic.

Woody

backacha

Woody

ohh i see thanks for clarifying that lol...i'm not sure the ''games'' would spread that far however my only experience is with the army and im guessing that you are speaking mainly of navy and R.A.F given the location..

Not a problem I was only throwing it out there as a suggestion ... as for the 'games' not reaching that far I don't know ... I live on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors ... not too far from Fylingdales and we quite often get jets speeding overhead ... you know ... the ones that have been and gone by the time you actually hear them
... so it's not too big a stretch to thing the jets involved in this could cover the width of Scotland in minutes ... just typing out loud really
I suppose it depend on how high up the lights that the OP's son saw and what they appeared to be doing ... maybe it's just a coincidence but this is a conspiracy website after all

Woody

new topics

top topics

join