It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Flight Quarantined After Landing at Chicago Midway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
All the info I can find for now, but the story is developing.

Nycaviation.com

A regional jet operated on behalf of Delta Air Lines was under quarantine in Chicago Thursday evening after a passenger fell ill.

Delta/Comair Flight 3163, a Bombardier CRJ-200 (N811CA), landed in Chicago from Detroit just before 3:30 pm.

There were unconfirmed reports that the ill passenger had been traveling for over 24 hours, possibly from Africa, and was suffering from a rash.

The Centers for Disease Control confirmed to WBBM Newsradio that they were investigating a “contagious situation.”

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Flight cleared shortly before 6pm

I'm in Chicago, so I'll keep an eye out for zombies, just in case.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
An update on the OP's source link:

UPDATE 7:00 PM ET: The plane has been given the all-clear after the passenger was diagnosed with bug bites, not a communicable disease.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

UPDATE 7:00 PM ET: The plane has been given the all-clear after the passenger was diagnosed with bug bites, not a communicable disease.

I seen that too, but according to the news channel the situation is still developing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bug bites?? UH-Oh.....next report......
what about the gestation period of the virus....its not over yet......

/Doom off

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

I was thinking the same thing, just great Chicago is ground zero for Zombie Land. Glad it was just a precaution

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

I seen that too, but according to the news channel the situation is still developing.

They'll just be saying that to keep you watching, they have advertisers to please.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I knew it ........its small pox.......

Im gonna head towards my bunker.......

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Does your bunker have the internet?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Got news for you, most privately owned bunkers won't protect you from a virus.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Does your bunker have the internet?

PSHH BUT OF COURSE it does!

And all my fantastic amenities.......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Got news for you, most privately owned bunkers won't protect you from a virus.

Actually bunkers that are installed with HEPA filtration systems and other systems to filter out against biological and chemical attacks doe the trick just fine....

and the filtration systems are widely available.....i dont know why you would have a bunker without one of these systems in place........seems kind of pointless to me?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Posted this in the other thread about this however I will bring it here to.

The flight never left. It was never cleared for take off. It's still at MDW

LINK

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Posted this in the other thread about this however I will bring it here to.

The flight never left. It was never cleared for take off. It's still at MDW

LINK

Unless that record has misinformation, I think the situation is much more suspicious than the news report explained... I don't know if anyone else noticed that they tried to apply the common (although often accurate) scapegoat of unnecessary airline delays inconveniencing their customers... even though its a potential epidemic situation! Safety and security are meaningless in our trained minds in the face of subtle inconvenience!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronAlbatross

That record cannot have misinformation. It is the flight planning website most pilots go to. The information there is supposed to be the most accurate and up to date as possible. The flight plans and cancellations affect every pilot in the sky so I would assume they would not make this info up. If the site shows the flight is grounded it better be on the ground. If it was in the air and was not accounted for it would be a far worse situation.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Then based on the authenticity of that resource I'd say that the authorities on site arent telling us the whole story, we can only wait or preform further research to determine the nature of this deception however...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just finished listening to three BBC episodes of Pandemic.

Airborne ebola, wouldn't that be fun.

You'd really be running for the bunker then.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think we have all overlooked the obvious, it could be some nasty batch of "the big C". Any kid can tell you the cooties are bad news and will certainly make you an outcast shunned by society..

top topics

join