It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Employees Of The Federal Government: The First Declaration Of Independence (and a new one...)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That video should be required viewing in all schools in the U.S., as well as here on ATS. I know - I am dreaming.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OldCorp,

Truth as always! Well written and supported. S&F sir.

Now if there were only more people to read this and actually understand. But, somehow I doubt it. Most are not willing to accept this truth because of fear. Fear of finding out that they are wrong and ill-prepared.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Epic.

Wow is all I got.

I just went on a dis-jointed tirade against the Sheeple for similar reasons in another threadbut nowhere near as elegantly.

Truly the last of a dying breed my friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Bravo!

Nothing else to add.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
NM

I'll be back in a few hours.
edit on 4/26/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
While our young men and women are over seas fighting and dying to protect this great nation, politicians are busy here selling and bartering the very rights our armed forces are sworn to protect. Two hands of the same body slap each other around in competition to see who can strip the most freedom away from the people that's very existence is owed to those freedoms. While it seemed small compromises at first, now is a full assault on the population of the greatest nation on this planet. The only population that is capable of defending, not just our own freedoms, but the freedom of every man, woman, and child on this earth to live a free and happy life. Travel was first restricted when leaving or entering our country. Now it is extended to restrict the free travel within our own nation. This in and of itself goes against the laws of nature. All creatures are endowed by the Creator the right to move about freely upon the earth. We are subject only to the laws of the Creator, not to a tyrannical group of mankind who seeks to control every aspect of our lives. By dividing the people, they have us quarreling among ourselves while they work tirelessly to remove more of our free will. The rights given by the Creator and secured by the Constitution are being whittled away while we squabble over the minor details. I do not believe in violence and do not promote violence. That being said, it is up to the general population of this nation to reclaim what is rightfully ours.If they will give us only two choices, puppet one or puppet two, let us choose neither and instead write in our own.I do not believe that our founding fathers intended for career politicians, who spend their entire adult lives in Washington D.C., to pretend to represent the people hundreds if not thousands of miles away. We are told to fear our neighbor, not question authority, give up our liberties in exchange for security. It was said that those willing to give up liberty in exchange for security deserve neither. It was by the sweat and blood of hard working men and women that this nation was born. It will be by our sweat and blood that the destiny of this great nation is decided. God Bless our troops. God Bless the U.S.A.
edit on 26-4-2012 by borracho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
NM

I'll be back in a few hours.
edit on 4/26/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Excellently written, informative, and although it does come off as a little biased, it damn well should.

The biggest issue I see here, and i'm doing my homework to start my first thread here on ATS, is that TPTB are using ALL of the countries of the world like a giant game of chess. Pieces are being moved by unseen hands, and our issues here at home are but the tip of the iceberg. Do I think anything will be done about this? No, simply for the fact that WE HAVE NO CONTROL IN OUR OWN COUNTRY! Why do you think Obama is so stoic in his stances, regardless of public opinion? Bush, also, went against the will of the public several times without fear of repercussions.

We've already lost the domestic battle my friends. We need to be preparing for an all out "War on the people" worldwide. It IS coming, and it'll be like nothing we could ever have imagined.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Etarson because: Not yet awake, atrocious spelling and grammatical errors.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well that's it let's declare war.
England can't do this to us again, what have we been blind.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP. I pray that the message reaches the masses, but I will not hold my breath. I am not giving up hope, though. I believe that when it comes time, like minded individuals will come together and reject the status quo.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me.

Just Kidding

I'm blown away by the message and especially the messengers.

The star power of this video is amazing.
People will buy all kinds of wacky stuff that famous people peddle.
Well, I sure hope America buys this.

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 27-4-2012 by LazyGuy because: Wording

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A wonderful thread! Stars and Flag, of course.

I would like to re-state what others around here have already said, I wish more people were aware of all this! But how to get the word out? Most people I know didn't even know about NDAA and when I said something about it I got that usual blank stare we've all seen. Something needs to happen to "wake" people up, as they say.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Bravo.

Hey you out there, do you hear it? Yep I certainly can, the sound of drums.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As if I were invited into the conversation I would like to add my thoughts.

Bravo OP for renewing in me the energy of complex rational which my mind holds so dear. It is a pleasure to read the thoughts of another who understands the importance of language, culture and borders; be it from you, our forefathers, or paid entertainers which in this case happen to be fueling the fire.

On to my points; OP if you want to reach the maximum audience with this might I suggest adding a few notations to the origination of the grievances which are only being perpetuated with the current administration. Meaning that those who are so deceived by the system and who worship their leaders will likely not assimilate information once they are shown the reality that they have been deceived. Both sides are guilty and most fools take sides while history shows us that our oppressors do not have sides. They are masters at dividing and that brings up the next point.

With our current social atmosphere even liberation will give our oppressors the outcome they desire. WE THE PEOPLE thought we were free from the rule of aristocrats but eventually fell right back into the system which was awaiting our participation. We were not freed; the enemy only retreated for a time and was ready well in advance, just as they are now. With the social collapse that will inevitably result from extensive civil disputes there will be few left to stand. We will destroy much of our selves before we face our enemy. Perhaps one group will emerge the victor but many will suffer and die simply by the loss of aid and support they freely take from the system. Many will fight for their masters once they realize their lives cannot continue off of the backs of their neighbors, but that will happen only after factions have been created by the victorious groups which will then strengthen their ranks with the spoils of war. It will be a war repeated time and again if history has anything to show us. We have been divided for a reason.

It is not a mistake; the political and social climate across the globe has been created against everything that our creator and nature prescribes. If we are to win this war we have to realize that this victory, if achieved, is actually only the first battle. To consider the ignorance of a society who willingly suffers while unalienable rights are stripped away clearly shows the depravity of our collective minds. Having been lulled to sleep, far too many are unaware the chains are being fastened to their ankles. When they awake they will see their enemy as those who are trying to disturb their rest and the reprobate mind will not understand when a key is placed in their palm. They will turn to those they worship as they have been programmed to do and will resist freedom. To win this we must mend our individual hearts and minds and then create societies which promote language borders and cultures designed to allow men to be free.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Our present goverment is a worthless bunch of scum bags that need too be tryed by a real court of law and if found guilty ! treason at its highest penalty!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

s & f for you....everything BHO has done laid bare for everyone to see.

Here is my fear.....

I fear Hollywood is using this to back Obama and tear down the government most Americans want, fought and died for. Am I making sense because it's late and I am very tired.

In other words, Obama and his supporters are being the revolutionaries fighting for their new version of the US....it is terrifying.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Amazing, now if we can get 300+ million gathered in and around Washington to sing it in unison. Where is wood stock when you need them. We would have this country back in 5 minutes if the whole country swarmed Washington. lol However, as it goes, "A dream is but a dream".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Attacking federal workers?

How low can one get?

Let me guess, you can't get a federal job yourself?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Star and Flag.......!!!

Bumping for greatness!

Bob,you outdid yourself with this.

When the kids wake up,I will have them read and watch this.

This is History.

This is Now.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

In collusion with Treasonous Members of Congress, President Barack Hussein Obama has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

You mind pointing out Obama's hand in this? The house democrat's are giving the republicans what they want and people still complain. Now lets talk about the real traitors you know the plane loads that Israel flew over there so they could dictate to their puppets what they want from America.

President Barack Hussein Obama has attacked elected representatives repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people. DOJ Retaliates Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio

If your going to play the blame game put it where it rightly belongs on Bush. That's when the investigation into the activities of Boss Joe started.

President Barack Hussein Obama has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

So you are saying that America should support illegal weapons trafficking?

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offenses:

So it's ok for people that work for companies like Blackwater to murder people and just be able to walk away from it just because they are American?

President Barack Hussein Obama has provided Material Support to the Enemies of the United States, namely the Terror organizations known as al-Qaeda and Hamas. These groups are designated as terrorist organizations by the U.S. State Department and any Material Support of them is a Felony for which others have been imprisoned.

This is where people are easily confused. There is the militant Hamas who is currently fighting people that are invading their lands and you have the elected government of Hamas which isn't a terrorist organization. America helps other oppressed places on earth so why not Gaza?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's not just Barack Obama you should be pointing the finger at; this abuse of the Constitution goes back several decades. The last time war was declared by Congress was WWII. All other wars after that in which the US has been engaged in were and are illegal. George W. was installed into White House by the Supreme Court. Vote tampering has been ongoing for a loooong time. Obama is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, the final puppet, the last push by those really running the country to turn this republic into a dictatorship. Revolution will come eventually when enough people wake up and have had enough of being treated like peons (aka those who are peed on by the elite).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join