It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cause of Pakistani air crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Unconfirmed reports suggest that the cause of the Bhoja Air Boeing 737 crash in Pakistan last Friday may have been a UFO sighting by the pilot.
A Russian news report on the crash posted on YouTube incorporates footage of three mysterious lights moving in formation, leading to speculation in the UFO community that blame for the tragic accident may lie with an extra-terrestrial craft.
There are rumours that the pilot may have been buzzed by the object and complained to the control tower at Islamabad airport as he made his approach, according to Gather News.

www.dailymail.co.uk... dent.html

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A lot of top secret drones over pakistan at the moment?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by digipulse

Well, it says a triangular shaped aircraft, so there might just be leeway for something more mundane, like another aircraft. The Mail is a bit dodgy with their stories...often. As the other poster says, it could be something like a drone too. How some people made the step to Aliens, is not known.
edit on 26-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Interesting, havent heard about this angle to the story before so thanks for the link ...

I have been studying flight accidents and reports of them quite hard (sinister hobby yeah i know)
and i dont recall ever reading about 737 exploding in mid air just because of lightning strike,737 is and has been one of the safest aircrafts around, i remember 1 case which was dc-8 if i recall correctly but thats an different aircraft...
so i guess all i can say so far is i dont believe the lightning did it, i wonder what fdr has to say and what will they find on cvr .
Edit:
I wonder ... were there any "High" profile passengers onboard? military or otherwise?
i was just thinking.. armed drone,bad weather, passenger jet on final approach... you do the math

edit on 4/26/2012 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its probably got more to do with a combination of the weather conditions at the time and the operator of the plane than any UFO .

A violent thunderstorm lashed the capital when the plane crashed at around 6:40 p.m. local time and there was limited visibility.

Bhoja Air is a relatively new airline that began commercial flights just 10 years ago. It shut down due to financial difficulties in 1998 and only recently restarted operations using four planes. The crash brings to light questions many have had over Pakistan's booming air industry. Critics say that standards have not improved as fast as the demand.

The aircraft involved in Friday's crash was reportedly 27 years old and questions have been raised about its airworthiness.
www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This theory was actually posted on YT 3 days ago, checked it out but wasn't sure at the time, maybe there is more to it. Any Russian translators around?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not really sure about there being anything to this. What exactly are we going on here, unconfirmed reports? If there's something more significant that I'm missing please let me know.

On a related topic, I like to evangelize Aviation Safety in America: A Previously Neglected Factor by NARCAP's Richard Haines at every available opportunity. It's 93 pages long and deals exclusively with pilot sightings and the potential of UFOs/UAP to impact air safety. Extremely interesting read.

Furthermore, I recommend taking a look at all of the reports and studies by the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP). Better than 99 percent of what you're going to find on ATS.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Orkojoker because: added text

edit on 26-4-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
They don't say anything about the lights or UFO in the clip. It's weird that they show it and don't say anything.

As if they were not allowed to say but showed it anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm with the others on the drone theory.

We all know we have several over Pakistan all the time. Hell we got helicopters in there un-noticed by their military academy. Had to be a drone if anything.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Still waiting on news of this www.thenews.com.pk... although it's strange that witnesses reported it on fire mid-air, that implies a bomb or missile imo.

The drone is an interesting idea, and if it was any, I'd say this one en.wikipedia.org... and they are active over Pakistan.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

join