It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have just got screwed!!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
give em all naturalization!

America will assimilate all!

it's who we are fellas, we make Americans here...

Resistance is Futile!

The thing is lots of these immigrants do not want to assimilate.

Some have the assumption we stole this land from them.

Wish you were right though...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

diplomacy in a republic is left in the public sector for matters such as these...

try with wisdom and if all else fails strap on some boots!

it's the American way! burn Dearborn to the ground if they want a Sharia courthouse here...\

I don't have much of a problem with central and south Americans, we're all on the same continent here and the nations below us share pretty much the same values -Cuba, and we still won't buy their sugar!

nothing like them godless commie sons and daughters of draft-dodgers to our north...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So if the TSA tries to do this, simply, resist an unlawful stop. Who the heck do these people think they are that can just decide they can change the laws to do these types of searches? If my grandparents and parents didn't have to go threw this crap, I sure as heck am not going to put up with it. I was born and raised here and ill be dammed if ill be treated like some criminal,terrorist in my own country. Most of the people in this country did not forget to play defense one September morning back in 2001, it was the government who dropped the ball. It's funny to me too because that's the one thing they are supposed to do, you know, defend the people. So since we the people didn't cause that attack, we are we being subjected to this crap?
The people also need to stop being such wimps and stand up for yourselves. I have not flown in almost 16 years. The last time I flew I didn't even have to pay for my luggage. After reading story after story about what was happening to people at the airports I had no desire too. No one was allowed to touch me in inappropriate places when I was younger and no one will start now.(hot ladies excluded) Don't give me the "it's to make us all safer" bit either, we didn't have to go through this before and we shouldn't have to now. Especially when there are other methods that are less invasive and more effect. If more people refused this kind of harassment it would stop or change. If they don't change what they are doing, stop flying, not just a few either, I mean everyone. Bet you things would change.
I never thought I would see what I am seeing happening in my own country. I understand everyone has their lives and personal bubbles but do people stop and think anymore about what had to happen in order for us all to get here? Millions of people died for us to be free. Are we going to give it up that easy?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Some have the assumption we stole this land from them.

Wish you were right though...

if you are referring to the Native Americans... what do you think they would be speaking right now?

Britain has been trying to civilize the natives since the sun never set on their empire, but their light has dimmed away... the sun has set on their defeated arses.

they have 5 Sharia courthouses on England's tiny Island, Brits have been fleeing in mass exodus to the greater Washington Metro area for the last few years now which is quite ironic... I live here and have the pulse on our imports.

Liberal Pacifism obviously did not serve England well... Our Constitution will serve justice to all who come here.

and there can only be 1 law system here, that is what defines us and creates our equality...

let me see one of these signs in the USA, I am quite sure I won't have to do nothing but sit back and watch it all go down.

England you LOSE! ...again and again

edit on 27-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

your country is already being occupied by the "Occupy" movement... those aren't Muslims or central/south Americans for that matter.

why do we not use our diplomacy that we have in the public sector and get out there and defend those police officers who create civility and put their lives on the line daily... If you haven't noticed our streets have been burning! just like they do everytime the commie left wings gets their time on top.

I respect our law enforcement for their service...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
reply to post by smirkley

But I mean...come on, you'd think at least a FEW people would step up and be like "NO"

You would think, yes.

Take SOPA for example.

As soon as it became public concern and outroar,.. it was killed.

But our esteemed Mr. Dodd, yes the former Senator, is trying now to slip it through again,...under the door.

So,..either we let them do what they want, or they do it without us being able to do anything.

So SPEAK UP PEOPLE !!! (and force them to do it behind closed doors)

This is exactly what happened with the "obamacare" bill (can't remember the name of the monstrosity, but its well known as this). Just remember, we have to pass it to know whats in it!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
gobble gobble -sign of the Turkey

fears are being called out... I have faith in our Nation and the true defenders of the Constitution (the united states military and those who really control it)

how has it come to pass that the Constitution is in jeopardy because we have an African American president in office? it's all a big Hollywood for ugly people and a stage show just for you...

lose faith much in the founding fathers lately? they had the second sight I can vouch for that.

personally I would have much rather seen the first female president not caring which way either of them swing, that's what it was all about and who was running for office against Obama. (first female or first black male) Lady Liberty voted to keep freeing slaves or something...

Hippies man I tell ya! still ruining the country, are hey dead and gone yet?

trouble? take it up with Obama's voters, I know I have

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance
reply to post by ripcontrol

I've talked to a few people who immediately change the subject, and even spoke to several people at a party about a week ago that actually said "Well, if things go down I just would rather die than deal with anything."

That just shocked me. Where is the will to survive, or to at least the will to learn about things that could effect you and the blue dot you live on?

Why would that shock you, its the only real right we have. They make suicide into a taboo so they can control you. Fear of death or what happens after death can be something used to manipulate.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Irony:

inamerica.blogs.cnn.com...

(CNN) - Net Mexican immigration to the United States has slowed to a standstill, according to a report released Monday.

The number of immigrants coming from Mexico to the United States has steeply declined while the number of Mexicans leaving the United States has increased sharply, the Pew Hispanic Center said.

"These developments represent a notable reversal of the historic pattern of Mexican immigration to the U.S., which has risen dramatically over the past four decades," the center's report says.

I always joked about putting billboards up in Spanish "Don't come here the jobs are outsourced to India"

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I wish the Hippie generation would off themselves!

maybe we wouldn't have to live in their nightmare because they still haven't figured it out and we have to deal with their racism issues.

it's basically what got Obama in office and I know quite a few of his voters which regret it dearly now...

the nation is broke and not working right now... this is how we do our silent passive protest.

off the books providing a personal service to friends and family.

I remember a group of fellas tipping a bunch of tea overboard in a similar fashion...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
The understanding is very simple. People for decades are being programmed to LISTEN AND OBEY any authority figure. Do not resist, do not question - just do what you are told.
edit on 26-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

That is what our "education" system is for. Train to obey. Ask a teacher to look at their union contract. The one I saw, for a teacher mind you, didn't state they had to teach anything. (Washington state, this was in Tacoma back in the late 90's so it may have changed)

They get so mad when you subvert their authority
They don't lift a finger when someone is disrupting the class interfering with others actually trying to learn until their authority is in question. - sorry for the tangent, just remembering my youthful days.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Immigration violations are not felonies. They are misdemeanors. Arresting someone suspected of committing a misdemeanor does not constitute probable cause. Evidence obtained after the arrest does not justify the arrest. The Bill of Rights trumps state law.

SB1070 violates the 4th Amendment
, “At common law, a police officer could arrest an individual if that individual committed a misdemeanor in the officer's presence or if the officer had probable cause to believe that the individual committed a felony. For misdemeanors, probable cause to believe that a wrongdoer committed a misdemeanor is not sufficient for an arrest—the police officer has to actually witness the misdemeanor.
AND
"Probable cause to arrest must exist before the arrest is made. Evidence obtained after the arrest may not apply retroactively to justify the arrest.[45]"

Obama is not responible for SB1070 - Republicans are - one being an advisor to Mitt Romney. Obama is opposed to it.

"50-75% of undocumented immigrants pay State, Federal and Local taxes." "The tax revenue generated exceeds their tax burden." "Immigrants are actually far less likely to commit crimes than their native-born counterparts." "By paying taxes and Social Security, immigrants contribute far more to government coffers than they use in social services."
www.aclu.org...
www.cbo.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
More of you need to learn about tactics. In nearly every one of those videos which I saw, the police were using what could be called a short range phalanx formation. In other words, they hold together with their shields pointing to the front, and attempt to turtle to produce a wall.

The way for the crowds to resist it is first of all to being willing to co-ordinate, and then to flank them. One arm of the crowd needs to go around each side of the police. You need to get to their rear side, where they are unshielded. If you were able to do that, you could then potentially disarm them.

Protest crowds are never disciplined. The police are. The police operate as a single unit, while the protestors are just each on his or her own. That is the central problem. If you're going to bother trying to fight them at all, you might as well stop doing it half assed.
edit on 27-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

your country is already being occupied by the "Occupy" movement... those aren't Muslims or central/south Americans for that matter.

why do we not use our diplomacy that we have in the public sector and get out there and defend those police officers who create civility and put their lives on the line daily... If you haven't noticed our streets have been burning! just like they do everytime the commie left wings gets their time on top.

I respect our law enforcement for their service...

The "Occupy" movement is a joke. Its a controlled disaster and anyone who can't see that is blind. Being Muslim or from Central/South American descent to me does not matter to me as long as they are here legally. America has many cultures in case you didn't notice. Defend the police officers? From what? I have personally gone to a police officer for assistance in the past and let's just say that I will never do it again. The police officer's today think they can do whatever they want, issuing tickets to collect money, and harassing people. This is not Germany, okay. Our streets are not burning, where do you live? Commie? What is this the cold war again? This is not 1980 anymore, its now 2012. I will not respect any officer or military member that does not follow the Constitution. You shouldn't either.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GerizoAmerica has many cultures in case you didn't notice. Defend the police officers? From what?

no crap Sherlock... very astute, did you read my posts?

I live far from the shore... on another planet, and we're not commies.

everyone deserves to be an American, try making one sometime... if you can't deal with it, don't let the door kick you in the rear on your way out.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Occupiers and Leftie Protesters are very much like atheists, active and aggressive in their disdain for law and order... funniest thing is they don't really know why they have to acknowledge law and order in the first place. I've met some very respectful officers where I live here outside our Nations Capital, the model for the rest of my country because surely it isn't California...

bunch a turkeys!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Occupiers and Leftie Protesters are very much like atheists, active and aggressive in their disdain for law and order...

*hugs* We still love you though, Sisyphus.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

die by my sword! (my ideology) it comes out of my mouth sharp and double edged!

but I do know how to love when love is being shown... but not violence nor aggressiveness or disrespect...

I can take up that serpent, I always fight fire with fire, so do our officers who are being attacked...

I'm a truther too
and I love ya because you show love...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They cannot search while under detainment, only arrest. I do think proof of citizenship is the right way to go and the SC will most likely rule in AZ favor on that. I just can't believe that, today, people would have no ID of any kind, but in either case the IDs should be given free of charge to those who live below the poverty line, and/or done the same time as you driver license/ voter ID etc.

I also think people should show a picture ID I vote too....why the hell not....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
In 1968, I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. Whenever I took a Greyhound going into L.A. or going North from San Diego, buses were stopped by the Border Patrol. It really didn't bother me then and it doesn't bother me now.
I consider the protection of our borders of paramount importance and I'm White so, it's no big deal to me...
Are most of you expressing that you consider Illegal Immigration is OK? Do you NOT want to stop the flow of Illegals across our borders? Are you an Illegal Alien?.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join