It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught CIA / CSIS agents in my home

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy site, but what you are about to read are all facts.

I decided that having been through so much trouble, I might as well lay down all the facts
for everyone to read. At this point I frankly have nothing to lose, I just don't care if I disappear in the middle of the night. I researched OBE and NDE experiences, which proved to me there is life after death.

So even if they clip me, I'll be waiting on the other side

Complete Guide to Government Surveillance and Technology 2012
[SNIP]

PS: I can post the whole thing here on ATS, if moderators have a problem with link
edit on 25-4-2012 by rory212 because: making it bold looking

edit on 25-4-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed link containing personal information.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

What Happen to you and what State are you in?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you seem just a tad bit paranoid if you ask me.

You say you caught them on camera yet show now proof

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You only mention one time why the agents were in your home, where you said you came across some 9/11 footage on the internet and later verified it.

Can you prove it? What's the footage, how/who verified it?

You seem paranoid, but I'm not calling you a liar.
edit on 25-4-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

So...that is your blog the link goes to.....

Also, I would think if they were going to snuff you, it would have happened before coming to ATS to post a link to your blog.

Des
edit on 25-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Read the link, I made it quite complete in my opinion

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
reply to post by Apollo7

Read the link, I made it quite complete in my opinion

No, you started this thread, be polite and answer our questions. Instead of pushing us back to your blog.

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The problem here is that there are over 5 billion people in this world and I am betting that there are far more dangerous, threatening, crafty, uber intelligent, power full people the cia would rather spend their time with than you.

Unless you have the hidden video of an Israeli official talking about the planning of 911 attack and how they were going to fool the world then I believe you and you should fear for your life.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

LOL I sound paranoid, LLOOOLL really

you too would be paranoid my friend, if you went through what I went through, imagine waking up one day only to realize SMILE you are on government cameras for years now. I won't release footage of two agents because I think that would make them take action not only against me but against my wife.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Agree.

Went to said Blog. NO proof of said agents,NO proof of ANYTHING. Just some how to,to cover your tracks.

Not impressed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If government sends you a good looking ____ to befriend you, why you might as well __ her, just don’t merry her because she clearly doesn’t have a soul and a conscience.

Good advice I suppose. Can't stop laughing.

OP I worry that perhaps you are needlessly paranoid as there seems to be no evidence whatsoever of you being targeted by any govt. groups. Did you really put your real name on that site?

Quote from OPs source.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow that was a good read, sorry about your personal experiences, I know that these things happen but at some point I just dont care anymore. I mean if they really find someone of interest, they will find a way to track them, in the meantime, I dont have time or energy to give to them personally. At some point they may just give up and move on if they dont get the right reaction from you. It is scary stuff but then that is why they do it to promote that kind of energy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Destinyone

Agree.

Went to said Blog. NO proof of said agents,NO proof of ANYTHING. Just some how to,to cover your tracks.

Not impressed.

Ahhh but you must admit...the noobs have the best stories....

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
You only mention one time why the agents were in your home, where you said you came across some 9/11 footage on the internet and later verified it.

I can't believe you would demand this kind of information, by verified it myself, I simply mean the evidence of 9/11 being inside job available online is FOOL PROOF

and if you are too stupid to google and see what happened with building 7, then my friend, that's your problem not mine

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212

Originally posted by RomeByFire

I can't believe you would demand this kind of information, by verified it myself, I simply mean the evidence of 9/11 being inside job available online is FOOL PROOF

and if you are too stupid to google and see what happened with building 7, then my friend, that's your problem not mine

I see you haven't discovered the magic *search* button on ATS yet...you have much to learn Grasshopper....

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
just in before 404

blogs? really..

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry friend.

I don't buy it. I've been saying some pretty ridiculous things on the internet for years. Hell I write letters to the Prime Ministers office with endings like:

"In closing, I hope you and your whole party die in a fire".

And I have never seen a CSIS agent, nor have I been "monitored" by the FBI or CIA. Why? Cause I'm just a dude who says some stuff, I'm not a threat, an informant or anything else that would qualify me as interesting.

Unless you've actually done some things ( Anon, black hats, illegal stuff) then you aren't being watched, this is a made up story and if you are unable to provide any evidence to your claims, then please stop hoaxing the community.

You stated you did not care what happens to you, so why not post your evidence? Fear of your wife's life? That's kind of a lame excuse now isn't it?

If I knew the CSIS and CIA were watching me, I would expose them to the world however I could, and with the advent of the internet, it would VERY VERY easy to send your evidence to millions of people almost instantly.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof my friend. If you thought you were going to come to ATS and we weren't going to ask for it, then you chose the wrong avenue to tell your story.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

OK

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I caught CIA / CSIS agents in my home

Were they wearing the OBVIOUS CIA shirts,to differentiate what agency they were from?

(No offense to Italian Americans)

Just wondering.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join