It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Hail King Obama And His Kingdom Of Shennanigans.[WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
"My fellow Americans, No longer shall you refer to me as your President. From now on you shall all bow down to me as I have now become King of the World."
With our annhialation of our enemies around the world we have taken the remaining nations and secured a one world government. I am the Supreme Commander and My second in command is none other than the famous, Osama Bin Laden,
My personal friend and close confidant. Together our reign of terror shall be interesting to say the least. No doubt you have seen my new signs being displayed worldwide to motivate your spirits.
You may be wondering why I picked ol Bin Laden, Well as you can see here we are old pals from back in the day,
We've had many good times and we shall have many more in the future.

Now you may also be wondering how I became the runner of the whole show, the big cheese so to speak. Well, at the last Galactic Federation meeting it came time to choose who would take the reigns and rule the world. First Darth Vadar stood up and attempted to claim the throne, and I was like,
So he challenged me to a dual with our light sabers. The winner would take the throne of earth.

Well as you can probably guess I won the battle. After words they promoted me to the rank of Jedi Master and gave me this pretty purple light saber.
Now I will strike down the worthless with my sissy little brightlite brand light saber. Who designs the colors on these things anyway?

Now at the awards banquet things got just a little bit wild. Me and my boy Clinton were having a chat
when we look over to see Sarah Palin blowing us a kiss right out in the open
Both excited, we look around to see if anyone else noticed and sure enough
I was busted. I thought she had found out the secret. Boy was I in for it later that night. We got back to the Whitehouse, and as soon as we made it into our private residence BAM
The evil came out. That's when I ran out back and found a place to hide and have a smoke
One just is never enough, aint that right Nancy?
Boy, I think the stress of all this has done got the better of ol Nancy P tonight.

After the awards banquet was the after party where Secratary O State and I had us a nice bout in the ring
Luckily Bill told me her weak spots and I took her down with the quickness, if you know what I mean.

And to all of you who thought that I would go down for my actions. All I have to say is
I rule it all, I control the matrix, I am your master wether you like it or not. But in the end, you know what they say
So that's all people, this is it, get used to it and be ready to serve me down my slaves of mine.
edit on 24/4/12 by usmc0311 because: fixed title.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
WooooooooooooW!!!! I literally laughed so hard I cried!

S&F Semper FI & all that good stuff...
edit on 24-4-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I want to go out, buy another laptop, get another ATS account, just to S&F this again!

A picture book!

(just don't make te next one "Scratch n' Sniff)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Better ending to a horrible day. We have to be able to have fun with ol Barry every now and then.

Semper FI

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Oh My.......

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Oh boy! That was just... well... downright HI-larious!

As Mr. Burns once stated.

Ah, visual aids help so much.

S&F and cheers. Had a rough day too

top topics

join