It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea nuclear test ready soon - Is Ed Dames remote-viewing prophecies on the way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
source

Here is the complete article from Reuters:

"North Korea has almost completed preparations for a third nuclear test, a senior source with close ties to Pyongyang and Beijing told Reuters, which will draw further international condemnation following a failed rocket launch if it goes ahead.

The isolated and impoverished state sacrificed the chance of closer ties with the United States when it launched the long-range rocket on April 13 and was censured by the U.N. Security Council, including the North's sole major ally, China.

Critics say the rocket launch was aimed at honing the North's ability to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of hitting the United States, a move that would dramatically increase its military and diplomatic heft.

Now the North appears to be about to carry out a third nuclear test after two in 2006 and 2009.

"Soon. Preparations are almost complete," the source said when asked whether North Korea was planning to conduct a nuclear test.

This is the first time a senior official has confirmed the planned test and the source has correctly predicted events in the past, telling Reuters about the 2006 test days before it happened.

The rocket launch and nuclear test come as Kim Jong-un, the third of his line to rule North Korea, seeks to cement his grip on power.

Kim took office in December and has lauded the country's military might, reaffirming his father's "military first" policies that have stunted economic development and appearing to dash slim hopes of an opening to the outside world.

Washington, Seoul and Tokyo, which have most to fear from any North Korean nuclear threat, are watching events anxiously and many observers say that Pyongyang may have the capacity to conduct a test using highly enriched uranium for the first time.

Defense experts say that by successfully enriching uranium, to make bombs of the type dropped on Hiroshima nearly 70 years ago, the North would be able to significantly build up stocks of weapons-grade nuclear material.

It would also allow it more easily to manufacture a nuclear warhead to mount on a long-range missile.

The source did not specify whether the test would be a third test using plutonium, of which it has limited stocks, or whether Pyongyang would use uranium.

South Korean defense sources have been quoted in domestic media as saying a launch could come within two weeks and one North Korea analyst has suggested that it could come as early as the North's "Army Day" on Wednesday.

Other observers say that any date is pure speculation.

The rocket launch and the planned nuclear test have exposed the limits of China's hold over Pyongyang. Beijing is the North's sole major ally and props up the state with investment and fuel.

"China is like a chameleon toward North Korea," said Kim Young-soo, professor of political science at Sogang University in Seoul. "It says it objects to North Korea's provocative acts, but it does not participate in punishing the North."

Reports have suggested that a Chinese company may have supplied a rocket launcher shown off at a military parade to mark this month's centenary of the birth of Kim Il-sung, the state's founder, something that may be in breach of UN sanctions.

China has denied breaching sanctions.

YOUNGEST KIM STILL IN CHARGE DESPITE ROCKET FIASCO

The source said there was debate in North Korea's top leadership over whether to go ahead with the launch in the face of U.S. warnings and the possibility of further U.N. sanctions, but that hawks in the Korean People's Army had won the debate.

The source dismissed speculation that the failed launch had dealt a blow to Kim Jong-un, believed to be in his late 20s, who came to power after his father Kim Jong-il died following a 17-year rule that saw North Korea experience a famine in the 1990s.

"Kim Jong-un was named first secretary of the (ruling) Workers' Party and head of the National Defence Commission," the source said, adding that the titles further consolidated his grip on power.

North Korean media has recently upped its criticism of South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, who cut off aid to Pyongyang when he took power in 2008, calling him a "rat" and a "bastard" and threatening to turn the South Korean capital to ashes.

Pyongyang desperately wants recognition from the United States, the guarantor of the South's security. It claims sovereignty over the entire Korean peninsula, as does South Korea.

"North Korea may consider abandoning (the test) if the United States agrees to a peace treaty," the source said, reiterating a long-standing demand by Pyongyang for recognition by Washington and a treaty to end the 1950-1953 Korean War, which ended in a truce."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There's no way they could hit us. Ed Dames ego is so BIG I'm sure
it will get in the way, thereby saving us all....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
Is Ed Dames remote-viewing prophecies on the way?

And so when this test occurs, and does not involve nuking South Korea, can we finally turf Ed Dames into the "failed" bucket, or are believers going to still follow him anyway?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

lolol

He may have a big ego and steel be able to see in the future.
We never know, but it doesn't really scares me, it is just... odd if it starts happening.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the danger with north korea's constant tirades against their perceived 'enemies' is that each time their bluster proves to be just that, (hot air), the collective level of importance attached to each of their subsequent threats diminishes. like a 'boy who cried wolf' sort of dynamic.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I don't believe Ed Dames, i just think it is possible, i believe we can go where the information is, and we can see images of the future and of the past.

So yeah I believe it is possible, but i don't know if he is serious, and even if he is, it may not happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How many times has Ed been right?

I remember listening to him many years ago on Art Bell, when he was talking about "the kill shot", seems it never happened when he said it would?

Don't they refer to him as Dr. Doom?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Dr. Doom lolol and he is always terrified lolol

He now lives in Ukraine, its good to keep his head cool.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I remember listening to him many years ago on Art Bell, when he was talking about "the kill shot", seems it never happened when he said it would?

Don't they refer to him as Dr. Doom?

He claims the "killshot" that you are referring to will come very soon after a nuclear explosion on the korean peninsula.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

He's been right quite a few times, as seen here.

The real question is: how many predictions has he and his team gotten wrong?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
He must use kill shot a lot. Back when I heard him on Art Bell he was talking about a solar flare kill shot that would seriously damage if not wipe us completely out. That was back in early 2000 I think.

He also remote viewed "Satan".

Now that was kind of creepy.

Ok, watched one of the vids, the kill shot I remember was the first thing they talked about, having to do with the grain fungus....*face palm*
edit on 24-4-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

He may very well be able to remote view. I'm not discounting that. But if humanity is in danger
and he can see it, then why the hell is he trying to make money off of it?
Just be leery of Ed Dames. He's right up there with Richard C. Hoagland, John Lear and Steve Quayle.
They are all good speakers and they make alot of money doing it but none of their predictions ever come to pass. These fearmongers piss me off. They are parasites to the ..nth degree.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ed makes money teaching remote-viewing.
What is the problem with that?
Everyone has to survive doing something useful to others.
There are a lot of people that find this remote viewing techniques useful.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have always hated the conflict of "to make money or not to make money" off of an ability like this.

My personal choice was to not make money, as it is spirit that does the work, not me, but when it comes to a learned skill such as remote viewing, I see it as something like an artist, there is no harm in making money from teaching the skill to others....just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The North Koreans have in the last few hours stated that they could destroy the US military in one single blow.

I know we get pretty tired of the usual NK rhetoric but boy are they spouting some nasty threats at the moment.

Seems like China can't decide if they are for or against NK.

Russia seem to be seeking closer ties to Europe.

It certainly looks as though the battle sides are being picked.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The post would be complete if you had something in here explaining " Ed Dams ".....

Now I gotta google because I'm not familiar w/ what he's saying

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I would say there is a way North Korea could hit the USA, it is not a far as one thinks.www.distancefromto.net... Look back in history and the same thing was said about Germany in WW2, "There is no way the Germans could hit England", but they did, with not only bombers, but the V2 and the Buzz bombs. all it takes is just one.

edit on 25-4-2012 by bekod because: added link

top topics

join