It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

THE GESTOPO AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just one look at the executive orders that he has signed into law and you see nothing but the oppression of the American people. Every one of them the fore fathers would be calling treason. And we all know what is supposed to come along with that. However I am against it. Let him drop his lavish life of ripping off the American people and become mediocre. That would be a pretty good punishment. Meant to provide for his family at poverty level. That is what it truly means to be american. Yet we are just like every other country ever in existence. They say freedom of enterprise yet in a park in washington d.c. you cant sell lemonade unless you have a vendors license, then they might say no soliciting. Real stuff people have been thrown in jail for doing just that on public land in a free country. Ha. Yeah you can start a business, but a big business. A small business all the profits they make are collected in profit sharing and taxing making it impossible to make a profit. Racketeering anybody. Extortion anybody. Yeah Ill take a side of you cant operate a business without paying for a vendors licenses, getting insurance, profit sharing with us, pay us taxes, pay your employees and keep your self comfortable above water while your paying your bills. God forbid I want to even talk about retirement and kids college tuition. I mean the government is mis appropriating our funds. If I want to pay taxes I consider that a lone of some sort and want it payed back with paved roads and at the least car insurance If your credit score just dropped and you owed 16 trillion dollars you think I would let you borrow a couple thousand every year??? Racketeering anybody. extortion anybody. And if you work you either give us some of your money while we spend it get in debt only to raise taxes more or we seize your checks or throw you in jail. Debtors prisons fema camps meant to keep people in not protect them from emergency conditions. now huh. I always knew utopia came with a hitch. Oppression and ternay anybody. Treason anybody. I remember reading a little document entitled The US CONSTITUTION. Something PRESIDENTS and public officals are sworn to up uphold. 99% of them dont know what it means to be an american and the other 1% drink a cup of I dont give a # every morning with a side Im only here cuz I get a gun and get to beat people up.




posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This was meant to be an intelligent thread but I need to stop before I get mad.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This should be in Rant Forum...

Paragraph, structural revision folks, ^^^^ (this example is bad)....sorry OP.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
This was meant to be an intelligent thread but I need to stop before I get mad.


As soon as you used the word Gestopo and compared a group that could take you out of your home at night and shoot you without cause and compared it to being able to sell lemonade in a park without a permit any chance of anything intellegent was dead.




top topics
 
0

log in

join