It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we living Really in the End of the Times? Check these clear signals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light
Dear Readers,

Every certain time I receive inquiries about if we are or not really living in the end of the times? if we are approaching the final judgement or the millenium of the Realm of Christ on the earth, and so on or so far.

I think this is a really nice topic for a thread in Predictions & Prophecies.

Well, we are going go discuss here if there is an acomplishment of old prophecies of how was going to be the end of the times, a critical period that was forecasted by practically all the great spirtual traditions of the earth.

Let me refer to this so famous prophecy of Jesus Christ about how would be the end of the times people:

St Mark 13:12
New International Version (©1984)
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

St Matthew 10:21
New International Version (©1984)
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

St Luke 21,
16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death.

Now see if this is what we see reflecting in the news of our days:

Friends and relatives betraying themselves:

N.Y. Mom Fired After Donating Kidney to Help Her Boss
gma.yahoo.com...

N.Y. Jury to See Video of Man Posing as Dead Mom
gma.yahoo.com...

and for the ones of you that could think this is just a local trend, look the same happening in opposite sites
of the world, little sons killing their own parents:

4-year-old boy accused of killing father a 'sweetheart'
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2007/05/13/BAG0DPQCI19.DTL

Saudi boy, 4, kills father for refusing to buy him PlayStation
www.japantoday.com...

Same age and very similar situation, really impressive coincidence, but it is really just a coincidence?

Teen Confesses To Killing His Mother
www.kwtx.com...

and also to the contrary, the parents killing their sons:

4-year-old Layton boy's body found; mother and stepfather arrested
www.deseretnews.com...

22-year-old Father Accused of Killing Boy, 4
www.myfoxdetroit.com...

and also betrayal among not only small kids, that for the skepticals could be explained as mere accidents, but even adolescents and adult members of families, are commiting these crimes, in a way never seen before:

York Man Gets 30 Years for Killing Mother of His Child
www.foxcharlotte.com...

Garland Man Arrested, Accused Of Killing His Mother
dfw.cbslocal.com...

Brother allegedly kills brother near Slidell
videos.nola.com...

Teen kills older brother in sibling spat
www.upi.com...

So, what do you think? is this normal behavior?, something that goes against not only the universal moral, against the most essential universal ethical principles, but even beyond what the natural instincts determine.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/24/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

So, what do you think? is this normal behavior?,

Unfortunately, yes...and regardless if your reside in a Core state or a 3rd world state, you're not immune from the asinine; nor the ramblings of those fixated with End of the World scenarios.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Not saying that we are not in the "end times" , because personally I believe we are. But the question I have is can the limited end time scripture that you have cited be applied to other times in History. Just to apply this scripture to the United States alone, I can think of the Civil War. In that War Brother fought against Brother, ect..
edit on 4/24/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
although i have no religious leanings whatsoever, and although 'end times' is taken by many to be sensationalist terminology, i can't help feeling that these present times are, if not the end, the beginning of a period of immense change globally. that is, i feel that soon (as soon as this year) many aspects of normal life will be transformed beyond recognition, through a combination of governmental ineptitude (intended or accidental) and natural disasters. i'm 46 years old and i have never felt this before. these are significant days.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No, the bible is about as accurate as Sylvia Brown

To your op, did cain not kill abel? Did your god not torture Job? Did your god not kill every unprotected first born in Egypt?

Kids kill people, it isn't anything new. People kill people, nothing new here.

edit on 24-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

To your op, did cain not kill abel ?

I dont know, but the bible is definitely more intillegent than tyler the creator

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I hope it is the end times.
I can not be bothered to smile at people who are happy at 4 am in morning

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Hi Dear Readers,

Well, here we are not talking only about horrendus crimes, in which human lives are involved, but about terrible betrayal among people, for instance like the two news above already posted:

N.Y. Mom Fired After Donating Kidney to Help Her Boss

N.Y. Jury to See Video of Man Posing as Dead Mom

This is not really a thread of obssesions with the end time, but a meditation on the very well known eschatology discourse of Jesus Christ, the one he gave the last week of his life before his sorowful passion.

For the ones interested here there is a nice link that goes in a very deep analysis on this major Prophecy of Christ:
catholic-resources.org...

Now, apart of this so important discourse of Christ , there are many other parts of the Bible that refer to this signals, and I am not talking necessarily only of Revelation book of St John.

Think for instance this other very interesting quote from the Letters of St Paul:

There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God -- having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV)

And by the way there is no place on our time that is really absolutely secure in the world to say that these events only happen in third world countries or in some of the most dangerious big cities of America.

Also this is not only an obssesion of mentally ill people, even the situation have catched the attention of the Church, in which there are every day more and more people convinced that we are approaching to some terminal point in History.

Even there are many Saints that have seen this comming soon and how even the Nature will show a complete unusual behavior:

ourladyofsorrow.org...

www.olrl.org...

catholicforum.fisheaters.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I got to the first verse you quoted and immediately this story popped into my head: articles.cnn.com...
A kid killed his parents with a hammer because they were pissed he threw a party at their house...

Just rediculous....

edit on 4/24/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Tyler the Creator makes music, he doesn't claim to be prophetic. Weak attempt at an insult/jab.

He is quite the intelligent business man though

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Yes, we are living in a time in which every day it is more and more common to see these terrible news, and this is a fact that can be seen not only in the context of prophecies, for the ones of you that dont believe in Prophecy at all, but even as a sign of the risks that involve the use of our technolgy with evil purposes.

Let me go farther to say that the terrible wave of abominable crimes that we are seeing since the last decade of the XX Century, is boosted in great part for a so evil influence that is spread through the massive media, as well through the Internet and moreover through the film industry.

Unfortunately those extraordinary advances of the highly sophisticate technology of our time, instead to opening more spaces to the education, to the difusion of values, principles, and in general ethics, or to provide healthy entertainment for the general population, they are being used by criminal and perverse minds to corrupt millons of human minds.

These minds are the ones that are under the direct influence of some terrible source of evilness that seems to be working with terrible efficiency to destroy the fundamentals of the civilization, what it is usually called in teology the figure of Satan, the prince of darkness.

These masters of the evilness are hidden in the least expected places, not in jails, not in prissons, but in very popular computer servers, and popular sites, in the hollywood studios, in the TV production companies. They have made of the TV, that once was a really way of daily domestic entertainment, and also of the movies, one of the important social entertainments, a way of corruption of the young people, a vehicle of promotion of the most extreme and crude violence, and even a way of destructive and immoral influence over the adult population boosting anti family and anti society values.

This is occuring in almost all the points of the so long chain of distribution of all the materials that use to circulate also in the web. The hypnotic power of the modern image based communication technology has been used to wash brains in perversion.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No end times are not near. Sick things have been being done since the dawn of time. People have been screaming end times and pointing at "signs" since forever. Weather happens. Change happens. Phenomenon and irregularities occur.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

If you would actually read the book of Job, you would realize that God was not the one doing the torturing, but the devil.

Satan was given the reigns to make Job's life a living hell; Gods one stipulation was that the devil could not take his life.

I encourage you to read the end of the story. In it you will find that Job basically received double the blessings that he had before....He just had some self righteousness that A just God had to deal with!!

edit on 24-4-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The sign I watch for concerning the End of Times , as far as the bible goes, is a cashless society.
Family members killing family members has been going on since Cain killed Abel.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The Word of God is 100% accurate. You do not want to read it and see for yourself. You refuse to believe that there is a supreme being that is in control. I feel sorry for you.

To your op, did cain not kill abel?

Cain did kill Able.

Did your god not torture Job?

No God did not torture Job. Satan did.

Did your god not kill every unprotected first born in Egypt?

Yes. Pharaoh had 9 chances to obey God and he did not. Therefore, God passed judgment upon him and his people.

I know this not the thread to start this type of debate, but there are several intelligent people that were atheist that tried to prove the bible wrong. In the end, they came to believe in God and Jesus Christ because they could not prove it wrong. I challenge you to do the same. Your soul depends on it. Think about it for a second. It doesn't affect me if you don't believe, yet I am trying to get you to do this for your own good.
edit on 4/24/2012 by NoSoup4U because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh goodness. every generation has thought they lived in the end times. Nothing new to see here
edit on 24-4-2012 by antonia because: added something

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

I did read the book of Job (multiple times I might add), and no, God tortured him indirectly as he gave the devil permission to do so. God was an accessory to torture,murder(of children),animal cruelty and many other crimes which is the equivalent to doing the crimes himself. God hired a hitman (the devil) so to speak.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSoup4U

I've read the bible many times, why would you assume someone hasn't? It is the one of the most common books in the western world. The bible itself contradicts itself many times, so I guess it isn't 100% accurate. As you can see, as accurate as Sylvia Browne.

God tortured Job indirectly as he gave the devil permission to do so. God was an accessory to torture,murder(of children),animal cruelty and many other crimes which is the equivalent to doing the crimes himself. God hired a hitman (the devil) to do his dirty work. Similar to Charles Manson.

So kill children because one man, the Pharaoh didn't do what God wanted? How would you feel if God killed you or your potential kids because Obama didn't do what he said?

You have a god that has the traits of a sadistic human

What famous scientists? Richard Dawkins is still atheist and has done many shows dedicated to the silliness of religion, including Christianity.

I pray that you would open your eyes and get out of the cult of jesus. I did, you'll feel a ton better once you did.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
isnt it alittle to VAIN (sp?) or ARROGANT to know that humanity has existed since 100,000 years of countless generations,

yet the lifetime WE are in now is the END?

if only we were so SPECIAL!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'll stick with Jesus! He did say he would return at the end of the age. I do believe the end of that age is fast approaching.

Yes all these things people have stated have happened through history but you forget one thing "birth pangs" Which tells you they have happened all through history but they keep getting closer and closer together and worse and worse.

But if you aren't female and have never had a child you might not understand that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join