It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My collective science, to prove Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Let me explain in simple terms, I am not into physics, nor a mathematician,

en.wikipedia.org...

The multiverse theory is just a coating of the possiblity of "MORE", endless eternal universes, probably more or as much as the stars in the universe

Which was backed by this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then you got this

en.wikipedia.org...
and

So basicly the point of all these science, if proven yet or awaiting the LHC to confirm some of them, basically states that an eternal awry of possibilities are open . There are other worlds besides our own.

images.fanpop.com...

So if you believe in at least some of these science you believe in the idea of a different world, all the while accepting something more than this 3rd dimension

edit on 24-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Within the known universe alone, there are somewhere between 200,000 TRILLION - 20 Million Trillion life-sustaining, habitable worlds (or more) as a rough estimate, based on 1,000,000 to 100,000,000 in each galaxy ave, with 200 Billion Galaxies (approx). Recent estimates peg the number in the Milky Way alone to exceed 1 Billion (add one more zero). If you then took this number (200,000 TRILLION - 20 Million Trillion), halved it, and then took just one percent of one percent for Earth-like worlds (a very VERY low, conservative estimate) - we'd still be left with 10 - 1000 TRILLION earth-like worlds - I'm going to do a thread on this, examining the best of everything now known about solar systems, relative ave size of Milky Way, etc. to better show this and the simple math supporting it since we're dealing with mutlipliers of 10 and thus only need to count and add up zeros.

So only one percent of one percent of half of a conservative estimate for life-sustaining, habitable worlds, in the KNOWN universe, is:

10-1000 TRILLION.

Sp no need for multi-worlds or parallel universes to prove other worlds not unlike our own.

edit on 24-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Within the known universe alone, there are somewhere between 200,000 TRILLION - 20 Million Trillion life-sustaining, habitable worlds (or more) as a rough estimate, based on 1,000,000 to 100,000,000 in each galaxy ave, with 200 Billion Galaxies (approx). Recent estimates peg the number in the Milky Way alone to exceed 1 Billion (add one more zero). If you then took this number, halved it, and then took just one percent of one percent for Earth-like worlds (a very VERY low, conservative estimate) - we'd still be left with 10 - 1000 TRILLION earth-like worlds - I'm going to do a thread on this, examining the best of everything now known about solar systems, relative ave size of Milky Way, etc. to better show this and the simple math supporting it since we're dealing with mutlipliers of 10 and thus only need to count and add up zeros.

So only one percent of one percent of half of a conservative estimate of life-sustaining, habitable worlds in the universe, is:

10-1000 TRILLION.

Sp no need for multi-worlds or parallel universes to prove other worlds not unlike our own.

edit on 24-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

I'm not talking about our universe, thats unimportant to me, that is like seeing a small chunk of ice sticking out of the water, the water being the dividing of another dimension , and beneath the water, a glacier . i'm talking about extra dimensional alien/ entties

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Higher dimensional beings would be one way to explain aliens, angels, demons, ghost, etc, would go a long way to explaining the claims of ESP as well.

and maybe even explain the trinity if each was simply gods manifestations on the dimensions.

ie: god is on the 10 (where everything is created in string theory by the vibrations of super string)

Jesus is on our dimension.

The holyspirit on what ever spiritual dimension that we cant see.

just my thoughts on the matter.
edit on 24-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Check out those numbers though for the known universe alone!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Thats what i am trying to get at, basicly a crazy ass circus full of everything mixed in a bag. Also would explain other things like ghost, goblins, pixys, gnomes , that is if you want to believe in those things. It basicly craddles all the unknowns of the world and other dimensions/universe is the critical unknown only found through math crunching numbers

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Obviously the possibilities are endless. This alone flys in trhe face of any one who doubts scriptures account of a Heavenly Father, Heaven and Hell, creation, and it's explanation for our existence. Not being the highest form of existence.

New age man
For me your post simply adds more possibilities.

SnF
edit on 24-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have a desire to comment on this so here goes nothing............................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Obviously the possibilities are endless. This alone flys in trhe face of any one who doubts scriptures account of a Heavenly Father, Heaven and Hell, creation, and it's explanation for our existence. Not being the highest form of existence.

New age man
For me your post simply adds morte possibilities.

SnF
edit on 24-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

What blows me away are those who accept in these science and yet not accept the possibility of a God or any other extra dimensional beings and yet blab about alien grays , that is hypocritical

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

A very indicative post indeed. So much to consider.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My collective knowledge:

Religion:
Heaven and hell exists, but you have to prepare your mind for it.

Universe:
We all have souls and our souls can travel anywhere in the universe but we have to prepare our minds for the journey.

Basically what I am trying to say is, if you believe in religion you will go to that place in the universe where there is a heaven and hell and send yourself there. If we don't believe in religion then we won't trap ourselves for an inevitable fate.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
My collective knowledge:

Religion:
Heaven and hell exists, but you have to prepare your mind for it.

Universe:
We all have souls and our souls can travel anywhere in the universe but we have to prepare our minds for the journey.

Basically what I am trying to say is, if you believe in religion you will go to that place in the universe where there is a heaven and hell and send yourself there. If we don't believe in religion then we won't trap ourselves for an inevitable fate.

No, 100% dedicated religious person really comes into ats, honestly. their more of an extra-spiritual form of their religion. So calling people in ats religious is like saying that most christians support kid raping priest

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I don't believe in religion at all. Religion is a man made thing. Belief in a higher existence than ours is fundamental to our existence. A higher existence would be capable of getting a message to us. The best of of which is the Bible. Religion is of man, Christ is of the Father. These are the basics of the best explanation I can find for the reason we are here and it is hardly a complex reason at all. We exist to have a relationship with the Creator. In essence it is to make our Heavenly Father smile that we exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Are you saying one of these other, 'higher' universes is Heaven?

The idea of a hierarchy of realities is very old. The Gnostics believed in it, and constructed an abstruse structure of theory and description to support their belief. In its obscurity and complexity, this body of thought bore some slight similarity to theoretical physics, though the resemblance pretty much ended there. Of course, Gnosticism is moribund and nearly forgotten now, but I urge you to investigate it. You may find in it an intellectual structure more suited to your ideas than those of science, which in my educated opinion offer no support for them whatsoever.

Then again, the Gnostics' idea that God is really the Devil may put you off. It shouldn't, though. For most of the Bible, God easily outdoes the Devil at being devilish.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

I've seen more crazy gnostic readings that go against my grain than naught, but the few that are acceptble to me (gospel of mary rings a bell). surely need to be paid attention. Gnosticms and traditional gospel have a harmony, people just hate reading nowadays

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Poor guy
you really want this heaven thing to be true huh?

I just hope you give up your manufactured beliefs before its taken away from you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"No eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the mind of man concieved, what God has in store for those who love him."

Love God above all and neighbor as self, and there it is - the life is ours.

"But who is my neighbor?" asked the Lawyer, seeking to justify himself before the priestly elite, in response to which Jesus gives them the parable of the Good Samaritan, saying at the end (after using their foolishness regarding exclusivity and particularism as a foil to illuminate the higher truth)

"Go and do likewise."

www.jesuswalk.com...

Heaven is heart knowledge, and it's already there/here, even if only as a seed of faith and hope in better things as yet unseen.

How can we be so foolish as to think it can't be intuited or experienced, until we die..?!

"You must become as one of these (little children) to enter the kingdom of heaven."

Literalist fundamentalist conservative evangelical Christianity just doesn't understand, and neither do the atheists, who seem to think they know it all, which is equally absurd and ridiculous, especially when they approach the issue with the utmost contempt, prior to investigation!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 24-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: slight edit

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Poor guy
you really want this heaven thing to be true huh?

I just hope you give up your manufactured beliefs before its taken away from you.

prove against the physic math

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Are you saying one of these other, 'higher' universes is Heaven?

The idea of a hierarchy of realities is very old. The Gnostics believed in it, and constructed an abstruse structure of theory and description to support their belief. In its obscurity and complexity, this body of thought bore some slight similarity to theoretical physics, though the resemblance pretty much ended there. Of course, Gnosticism is moribund and nearly forgotten now, but I urge you to investigate it. You may find in it an intellectual structure more suited to your ideas than those of science, which in my educated opinion offer no support for them whatsoever.

Then again, the Gnostics' idea that God is really the Devil may put you off. It shouldn't, though. For most of the Bible, God easily outdoes the Devil at being devilish.

How is it that doubt and the negative are more acxcomplished in you than belief and the positive ?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is that their is no knowledge of outside world, nor will their be any evidance, besides math... Honestly we cannot open another dimension onto earth, well not now

top topics

join