It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Let me check the conversion chart....

Here it is. Winged velocoraptor= Saiga 12ga with multiple 20 round drums.

See? easy as pie. probably take an IQ of 80 to run one.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by beezzer
ATS doomsday countdown. . . . .

OP, hope you're wrong.

Yeah me too!! as this scared the absolute crap out of me! i have been getting nightmares since I was told this, and don't like being left alone as this time. Thinking about it really scares me.

...And you could then be under psy-attack the exact same way as your friend!

You see how this would work?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It will be an alien invasion, this person had an alien contact this person ....

This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out.

I'm not sure I can follow you. Did this person get visited by an alien who told them that there would be an invasion? If so .. is the alien supposed to be able to see the future or something? How could the alien know that 1/2 way through the invasion some will have a change of heart and feel bad and help?? Or is the alien visiting and the thought that some will change their minds and help .. is that all 'telling the future' on the part of the alien .. or on the part of your friend.??

Sorry .. but I can't follow.

Sorry..this is what the alien told this person. This alien is a reptilian that contacted this person to warn them of what is going to happen. This person is not the type to make up stories like this at all. This person hasn't told anyone else about this, just me as they trust me and knew that I believed, or would believe them. This person wants to tell their friends but is scared to say anything. I don't blame this person at all actually.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Please ask your relative to seek out some professional help.

It doesn't matter what "type" of person this is. EVERYONE is susceptible to getting sick.

When people start having hallucinations, it's usually a sign of quite a severe pathology.
Please, especially if this person is around or has contact with children, I suggest you urge them to go see a doctor.
If you found this person fecal smearing and playing with sharp objects, you'd certainly do something to help this person get some help since, as you've given away, they are a relative.
It's not too far removed from that where they're showing signs of pathological behavior like talking to big smelly lizards from space. Big smelly lizards, killer clowns, carnivorous paper doll origami people; how far does someone have to go in telling you a story that's a sure sign of a psychological breakdown that could cause themselves to be a danger to themself as well as others, especially small children before you do something about it?

Unless this person is offering proof other than just a story, regardless of how you might interpret this as relating to established UFO conspiracy canon, please, get this person in to see and talk to a professional.
Please take course of safety before the devil starts talking to this person also and telling them to do bad things, which, they will eventually actually probably do.

I'm not telling you to lock them up, or get them committed or anything like that. Just get them to a professional they can talk to who may remediate the situation with some really really good medication that 'this person' might actually really enjoy having a prescription to.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

It will be an alien invasion, this person had an alien contact this person ....

This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out.

I'm not sure I can follow you. Did this person get visited by an alien who told them that there would be an invasion? If so .. is the alien supposed to be able to see the future or something? How could the alien know that 1/2 way through the invasion some will have a change of heart and feel bad and help?? Or is the alien visiting and the thought that some will change their minds and help .. is that all 'telling the future' on the part of the alien .. or on the part of your friend.??

Sorry .. but I can't follow.

You and your pesky questions...

It's obvious....The Lizard is not only warning us...

He's telling us how it ends. All Lizard Men can see the future.

Why his friend? Why can't we ask any questions?

Why is your relative so "Special"?

Oh Sorry....No questions.

Well if you are going to make up a hoax to laugh at ATS.

You might as well....Go Big or Go Home.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Ok...some questions:

What area of expertise does "this person" work in?

Where did the alien make contact with "this person"?

If the alien made contact to tell "this person" of an impending invasion, then stated that half way through the invasions some would help the humans, would that imply that the invasion is already half way over since the alien helped "this person" by means of a warning?

For what reason was "this person" chosen by the alien to make contact? Is "this person" in some very highly public type of position that the alien could count on getting the word out?

That is just a few....I am sure I will have more.

well for one we haven't been invaded at all, this person said the alien said they would arrive in there ships, there are thousands of these things getting ready to invade, it isn't silent as everyone will know when it happens. I know what you are getting at and nope it isn't a silent invasion. they are not going to just slip in the back and only a few people see. No, everyone will know because they are just going to attack.

i know this sounds crazy and i know how this makes me sound and all, but i just believe what this person says. there is an air about what is going on, and a feeling like something will happen but no one knows what it will be. this person doesn't know why they were contacted at all, and even asked and the alien said it was because this alien knew this person would believe. this person is not publicly active at all, just a regular individual.

You don't happen to be Canadian?

So you believe this person without questioning any of the logic behind the story? The first question that would come from my mouth would be why "this person". Without a good answer I would not give "this person" much credibility.

Thinking up more questions to ask.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Could ''This person'' be one of your kids??

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sorry..this is what the alien told this person. This alien is a reptilian that contacted this person to warn them of what is going to happen. This person is not the type to make up stories like this at all. This person hasn't told anyone else about this, just me as they trust me and knew that I believed, or would believe them. This person wants to tell their friends but is scared to say anything. I don't blame this person at all actually.

edit on 24-4-2012 by fatpastyhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
These stories get dumber and dumber... I had heard things from 2 people in military intelligence about something and you wont hear me blab about it unless in person. Cause it sounds dumb. And it isn't "aliens" . Go to work and quit worrying about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

That would be so funny...especially since David Icke has been warning the populous about reptillians since the 80's... maybe your friend saw one of his documentaries ( if not maybe he should ; ) or watched the older or newer V series and had a lucid dream....

Makes some sence to me though.... there are some pretty interesting Sumerian reptilian and bird figures in their stone carvings (side thought: on earth supposedly dinosaurs evolved into birds) and their text state we were "created" to mine gold (which we still accumilate to this day and stock pile in just a few locations). The harvest is probably for the gold.... although D.I. does talk about the reptillians as being energy eaters or something to that extent.

I would definately have to say that either
A. We humans deserve it, with our perpetual greed and disrespect for fellow man
B. We deserve it because we played into their little plan from the begining

I mean look around... we could easily change this world for the better, but instead gear toward profits and self destruction...

Thanks for the info... I'll take it tonight with my usual grains of salt

This person doesn't know who David Icke is, trust me. I don't even believe David, nor do I believe in the shapeshifters.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Okay ... thanks ... I get that. But what I don't understand is how this alien (reptilian??) said that they know some of them will have a change of heart half way through the invasion and start helping humans. Are the aliens able to see into the future? That's what I'm asking.

I haven't heard that some reptilians are psychic like that.
I've always just heard that they are bad bad bad .... ya' know??

Originally posted by whyamIhere
You and your pesky questions...

Yep. that's me. Sorry, but that psychic thing just sorta jumped out at me when I read the story.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It also sounds a lot like "this person" just used "this story" to build on and have a bit of fun....

New scientific research raises the possibility that advanced versions of T. rex and other dinosaurs — monstrous creatures with the intelligence and cunning of humans — may be the life forms that evolved on other planets in the universe. “We would be better off not meeting them,” concludes the study, which appears in the Journal of the American Chemical Society.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

the alien said it was because this alien knew this person would believe

Ummm really the "alien" thought this.... huh, doesn't seem like an intelligent response to me... because if "it" was to appear to any one ... I'm sure 99% would believe...

show him/her these pics and see if the scream

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry, but I have to ask this question.

Are you *this person*....because a lot of the time, when someone is telling something unbelievable about themselves, they'll use the *this person* storyline.....

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think ''this person'' is his kid.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

your pictures are 403'd. Please try using TOOLS->ATS Uploads. once done, when you click pic, it'll give you a link code for posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
It also sounds a lot like "this person" just used "this story" to build on and have a bit of fun....

New scientific research raises the possibility that advanced versions of T. rex and other dinosaurs — monstrous creatures with the intelligence and cunning of humans — may be the life forms that evolved on other planets in the universe. “We would be better off not meeting them,” concludes the study, which appears in the Journal of the American Chemical Society.

No, this person doesn't know about that at all. All I am saying is this person could not have known about any of this stuff at all, so when this person told me, yeah it freaked me out, this is from a non believer.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Sorry, but I have to ask this question.

Are you *this person*....because a lot of the time, when someone is telling something unbelievable about themselves, they'll use the *this person* storyline.....

Des

nope it isn't me, if it was me, then yeah I would have said it's me. like i said I will not reveal their indentity at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm... the Ahnraguii should be aware of this by now. I wouldn't be too worried. If it is going to happen, they will be here.

2nd

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So? your kid, then? That would fit the description you provided us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join