It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Makes Free Speech a Felony

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Guess the boo's he received at fenway park really bothered him...

This is ridiculous though, he is actively rewriting the constitution to suit his own desires and getting away with it.

Don't be fooled. It isn't like the President woke up one day and said, "i think i'll make this a law". He is a puppet. While his signature may be needed in order for a law to take effect, he isn't the one who is making anything happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow. Has this actually been passed? It's sad to see that elite pursue their agenda and no one does anything about it. RISE UP AMERICA. DO SOMETHING.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
Wow. Just wow. Has this actually been passed? It's sad to see that elite pursue their agenda and no one does anything about it. RISE UP AMERICA. DO SOMETHING.

Yes - this was passed.... Yay for the beginning of the downfall for the foundation of America.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by stanguilles7

What does that have to do with the op?

I ask that question about nearly every post of yours.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
i dont believe a damn thing from fox

Translation: "I'm too friggin' lazy to go read the actual bill myself to determine the credibility of this report, so I'll just dismiss Fox altogether."

READ THE DAMN BILL!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikestarz

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Guess the boo's he received at fenway park really bothered him...

This is ridiculous though, he is actively rewriting the constitution to suit his own desires and getting away with it.

Don't be fooled. It isn't like the President woke up one day and said, "i think i'll make this a law". He is a puppet. While his signature may be needed in order for a law to take effect, he isn't the one who is making anything happen.

Not exactly a revelation here on ATS, you know.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

I hope Osama.. oops i mean Obama reads this or even as long as any of his little puppets do.Text

How much longer are we gonna be subjected to the "Osama = Obama" references? What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

I don't support Obama's occupation of the Oval Office one bit, but these name correlations are so friggin' old and, I might add, have never been amusing or clever.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Originally posted by swoopaloop

Yes - this was passed.... Yay for the beginning of the downfall for the foundation of America.

If you think this is "the beginning" of our downfall you have some catching up to do, my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Wow. I'm actually speechless. Just speechless. This should be front page news on every newspaper in USA. Your rights are being taken away and the sheep just accept it. I don't even believe in God but this kind of thing makes me want to pray because I just feel helpless to do anything about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yeah, kinda why i felt i needed to post it.
Seemed a little strange that someone would be so naive.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry I can only give you one star

Originally posted by detachedindividual
The thing that annoys me about all of this is the idiocy of the people reporting it, while giving their little partisan digs in too.

Grow up and leave your BS "my party is better than your party" crap at the door. The vast majority of people know all too well that the BUSH administration created the Patriot Act, that allows your federal government to ignore every word in your constitution and act under its own will, without oversight and without control. That one act allowed the special interests to seize the very last facets of power in America, turning it into a completely corporate banker owned nation.

There is a lot that Obama has done too, don't get me wrong.

The guy is just as much a tool for their masters as Bush was.

But the idea that there are STILL idiots out there who think their precious Republican party is so righteous (even as they strip away the rights of the people in Michigan through the illegal passing of laws) fills me with despair.

ALL OF THEM ARE OWNED, IF YOU SUPPORT A PARTY YOU'RE A [snip] IDIOT.
edit on 24/4/12 by masqua because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fork gets stuck in....

We are done.

We've been done, but I think the powers that be are ready to use the fork to eat us now.
edit on 12-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
It's in Illuminati's plan to show that Obama is a monster. Altough I a agree that Obama acts like a dictator, I feel he's only a puppet controled by someone much bigger than him.

Yuuup, it's called idiocy! Maybe it's Michelle

edit on 12-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join