It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Is Strange:Documented Video Compilations Of The Strange And Beautiful.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
With all of the theories,predictions and expectation surrounding 2012 being a year of possible significance,cataclysm,revelations and change I would like to present a compilation of videos that chronologically document the strange,natural and beautiful wonders of our mother Earth during the year 2012 -

Here are the first 12 parts out of a total 48 videos -

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Part 12:

(Video time durations range between 3:00-10:00 minutes accompanied by music,There are No vulgar lyrics/vocals or overly loud music contained within,just so you are aware a head of time.)

They contain everything from auroras,fireballs/meteorites,animal behavior,anomalies on the Sun and Moon,cloud formations,weather...You name it and it is most likely presented in these compilations.

You can view the rest of the videos here - 2012 Is Strange Videos

I do not claim to be the owner or creator of these videos,credit goes to 2011Message's channel on youtube.
If you liked these videos that I have shown then I highly recommend clicking the link and viewing the rest of the collection, I did not want to post every single one here,just introduce the collection and share it with my fellow ATSers with the the hope you guys & gals would enjoy them!

The series is ongoing and as of this writing there are only 48 videos presently documenting the month of April.

Disclaimer: I would like to point out that a lot of the subject matter in the video can be easily explained as natural phenomena with either a earthly origin or cause,some could be viewed as unnatural or abnormal,depending on your personal beliefs and opinion.

Does any of this mean that 2012 is the end of the world or The end of the the world as we know it? absolutely not,I do not believe any of us are in the position to irrefutably state what will or will not happen...Time will tell.

If there is any truth to collective consciousness,that we are all inherently bounded by mind/soul/consciousness then could it be that the fate of our outcome is presently undecided,that deep down,internally we are the creators of our destiny?

Could 2012 and the years that follow become a self fulfilling prophecy of unprecedented change if the majority of the collective consciousness on the planet wish it,think it and hope for it to happen?

I believe anything is possible,the world,reality and the cosmos contain unfathomable mysteries yet to be discovered and understood.

I remain open minded to all potential outcomes,events and experiences.

Here are some recent threads of similar interest and content:

-Calamity Upon The Earth - New very interesting montage of strange current events. Must see!
-2012: The Year the Earth Goes BUCK WILD? - 2011 Disasters year-in-review (Recap video)

For me,At the end of the day it really is not about 'end of the world' predictions,rants and theoretical possibilities,it is about taking the time to sit back and ponder,appreciate and be in awe of the creation & reality of our existence,our experience and of Earth...The only home we have ever known and quite possibly the only planet we will ever live on.(depending on what you believe of course
)

In the midst of doomsday predictions,their potential reality,we need to accept,understand and remember just what that could mean for us and the earth,a reminder that we should cherish what we have,not what we want or do not have and to know that life is sacred,mysterious and beautiful regardless of how it originated.

I hope you enjoyed these videos as much as I did,I look forward to your responses

edit on 23-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
S&F

While I have made my views regarding 2012 quite clear in the past that doesn't mean I can't awed by the beauty and power of Mother Nature.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Replying so I can subscribe. I cannot watch the videos at this moment, but am truly intrigued.

Regardless of any 2012 theories involving comets, sun flares, NWO, Nibiru, the national elections, so on and so forth this is most definitely a very interesting year to behold. I'm fifty years old and the stuff that is going on just blows my mind.

Something tells me I'm going to be floored by the videos once I've actually watched them.

Pre-emptive S&F for you and a big old Thank You for posting.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
this is amazing, this year so far has really been different.

i hope things get weirder and stranger!! MORE MORE MORE!

edit: also peace.
edit on 23-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah, that kid has put together some impressive videos. Seen some of them previously, but I still gave you a star and flag for posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This really is an amazing compilation of montages for 2012 so far.

Regardless of your personal beliefs concerning prophecy,predictions and theories of destruction, changes or events,the magnificent beauty,mystery and wonders of Earth are astounding to behold,it is tough not to be left in awe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In the Part 8 video, the segment from 2:00 to 2:24, I can't seem to find any information about this event(and the person who made this compilation gives very little details, simply calling it "WTF February 2012"...).

Does anyone know what the source video behind this is? Or any information regarding this event(i.e. when, where in the world, other videos of the same event). Does anyone here have any more information behind this event?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by streetsnipes

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

I did a few searches with no luck,I did not have a lot of time to work with when I initially looked though.

Anyone notice the "ring clouds" resembling the Olympics logo? talk about wth

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

I did a few searches with no luck,I did not have a lot of time to work with when I initially looked though.

Anyone notice the "ring clouds" resembling the Olympics logo? talk about wth

No, unfortunately I haven't come across anything on Youtube even remotely similar to those clouds. Or a thread on ATS about these specific "dancing clouds."

Thos ring clouds were pretty cool on their own, but then those clouds that are twisting and turning in the sky just blew me away...

Maybe I'll have to message the creator of this video series...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The "moving" cloud "strings" haha were pretty weird,agreed.If they were real.
Good luck ,let me know if you find out anything

top topics

join