It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012 - A Significant Date

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

got any source for this nonsense you keep posting ??

The artist points out how wacko people are when they make up stories about his art. The extreme claims are made by wacko nuts that want to pretend to find clues for some imaginary situation. It shows how irrational people are.
no artist who values his reputation would publicly dis his fans in such a manner.
on the contrary, most artists enjoy hearing the different interpretations their work inspires regardless of whether they agree or not.
i suppose ppl who enjoy Dali's work must be pretty wacko to you, eh?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

no artist who values his reputation would publicly dis his fans in such a manner.
on the contrary, most artists enjoy hearing the different interpretations their work inspires regardless of whether they agree or not.
i suppose ppl who enjoy Dali's work must be pretty wacko to you, eh?

I laughed out loud when I read you claiming that the wacko nuts were his fans.

Here you can read how the artist first met wacko nuts wanting to know more about his art. You can also read what the artist says those murals and his other works are about.
www.westword.com...

In the article you can see how the wacko nuts interpreted the art and how he describes the art. Regardless of what the artist says he is trying to convey the wackos will always continue to be close minded and reject the evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I partially agree with you but he quite clearly pointed out that Zender gave his opinion without being involved in the discussion group and therefore not even knowing the background info.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I fail to see why Zender needed to take part in the email discussion. The way I understand it the artifact in question was already known to researchers due to a 2010 press release. The problem Boot was having was that Jenkins and Zender were discussing his research without even having access to his research. However, due to the 2010 press release they were able to figure out the drawing Boot was using to reach his conclusions. Unfortunately I can't find a JPEG of the drawing. I do however have an article that contains it. It's actually the Gronemeyer & MacLeod article I referenced earlier, so it's worth reading the whole thing. The drawing itself is on page nine.
What Could Happen in 2012: A Re-Analysis of the 13-Baktun Prophecy on Tortuguero Monument 6

This is the drawing to which they're all referring. This is the drawing Boot used and this is the drawing Zender used. So regardless of his involvement in the initial email discussions his criticism of Boot's interpretation stands.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Great post!!! It caught my eye originally because May 20th is my birthday. Hope its an interesting day!!! hehehe

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I see that idiot Jay Weidner is all over the Denver airport "conspiracy".
Same guy who promotes the Philosopher's Stone pdf "Book of Aquarius". Alchemistry major from the University of the Goofy.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is my sisters birthday.

I always knew deep down that she was the antichrist

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Reading the OP, it would seem that earthquakes would be a concern, with the sun's effect on Earth.

I was wondering, what about the health's side? It must not be neglected as well.

Prevention is often better than cure, and there must also be readiness and preparedness for any health scare, not to hide anything, but at the same time, not to spread any fear mongering or panic, but deal with it in a professional and speedy manner, not for greed, but with the utmost concern on saving lives as the primary consideration and to reassure the public.

I know the story of the boy who cried wolf, and many presumed the moral of the story was not to lie. But on another level, it shows how one's callousness and neglect of a boy who had lied a few time resulted in the loss of a human in the community.

Always better to be safe than to be sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
HI! I just saw your site. It’s fantastic!
I’m very interested in the next eclipse of May 20 for my site www.ilpuntozero.com.
I would be to report you that link:
forums.canadiancontent.net...
Bye
Anthesis
Ps: sorry for my English!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anthesis

The Moon does not impede the gravity of other celestial objects. Gravity is additive. Look up spring tides.
en.wikipedia.org...:_springs_and_neaps

Also gravity is not related to heat.

The first comment says it all

Not a single true statement or correct conclusion there, as usual. There's no demonstrable relationship between eclipses and earthquakes. The earth has about 10 quakes greater than magnitude 5 every day, finding one near the path of an eclipse doesn't mean anything, especially if you allow, as some people do, time periods up to to several weeks after the eclipse to count the earthquakes it supposedly caused. The moon does not impede the sun's gravitational effects on the earth in an eclipse, that's not how gravity works. Gravity has nothing to do with temperature or heat either (they're not the same thing), Al-Hilly's explanations of gravity are entirely wrong, as you could easily verify if you'd consider sources of information other than the Quran and Al-Hilly's fatuous attempts to get scientific information out of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Too many things pointing to the same date...

And the movie "Battleship", that was released in the UK and Indonesia on April 11 (the day of the double 8.0+ quake close to Indonesia), will be released in the USA only five weeks later, on May 18, the first day of the G8 summit...

Beware...

edit on 30-4-2012 by Atento because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that there was hail here in Ohio just this afternoon - and the other day in the St. Louis region, there was quite literally hail "larger than an egg." (as Nostradamus put it)

kplr11.com...

Oh yeah, I thought I should also point out that if the eclipse lines up so the Pleiades is directly behind this solar ring, then it might stand to reason that the Biblical passage of Job 38 might be significant:

Does the rain have a father?
Who fathers the drops of dew?
From whose womb comes the ice?
Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens
when the waters become hard as stone,
when the surface of the deep is frozen?

“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades?
Can you loosen Orion’s belt?
Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons
or lead out the Bear with its cubs?
Do you know the laws of the heavens?
Can you set up God’s dominion over the earth?

Binding the Pleiades in the ring of the Sun? Especially because it seems to mention hail as well.
edit on 30-4-2012 by doyousketch2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here's more evidence of the hail that's being seen -

WeatherUnderground - Hail

WeatherUnderground photos - with the title: Hail - from April 2012 to May 2012
edit on 30-4-2012 by doyousketch2 because: link was cut off and didn't search for proper date

edit on 30-4-2012 by doyousketch2 because: apparently ATS doesn't take (link tracking not allowed) links

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by doyousketch2
Here's more evidence of the hail that's being seen -

WeatherUnderground - Hail

WeatherUnderground photos - with the title: Hail - from April 2012 to May 2012
edit on 30-4-2012 by doyousketch2 because: link was cut off and didn't search for proper date

edit on 30-4-2012 by doyousketch2 because: apparently ATS doesn't take (link tracking not allowed) links

Hail today in Leixlip, Ireland.. 1 May.. God damit where's my summer!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
How does hail relate to making a claim that May 20 is significant?

So far nothing seems interesting about that day except business as usual. There are movie releases and meetings planned as such events have always been planned.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

stereologist - sorry if that reference wasn't made more clear. There was a Nostradamus passage that was referred to earlier in the thread, but I dunno if they included the whole text. It goes like this:

A very mighty trembling in the month of May,
Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter and Mercury in Taurus:
Venus also in Cancer, Mars in Virgo,
At that time hail will fall larger than an egg.

I've also seen it translated a bit differently:

A mighty earthquake in the month of May.
Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus:
Venus also. Cancer, Mars in Nonnay (cero).
Hail will fall larger than an egg.

I don't know what Nonnay means, but cero supposedly means zero,
so I kinda wonder if that has to do with the center of the galaxy or something.

much like the wisdom about the "center of a wheel is where it turns."
that's where it would be empty, or zero.

As far as nonnay goes, all I can think of is a song in Robin Hood: Men in Tights,
where they're going "hey nonnay nonnay and ho ho ho." - www.youtube.com...

lol, yeah so - also seeing the biblical reference that ties icy water formation in with putting a ring around the Pleiades kinda got me wondering.
edit on 1-5-2012 by doyousketch2 because: found a YouTube clip of the "nonnay" reference

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by doyousketch2

The planets are not where the quatrain suggests. To connect that to this month is completely wrong.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

eh, dunno. On the face of it, maybe so.
but here's the thing:

Jupiter and Mars are spot on.

though Mercury and Venus have shorter orbits around the sun,

so it only takes about a week for Mercury to enter a new sign, yes/no?
(87.9 days to orbit sun / 12 zodiac signs = 7.3 days in each zodiac sign.)
it might very well be in Taurus sometime in 2012.

Venus takes less than 19 days to get into a new sign
(224.7 days to orbit sun / 12 zodiac signs = 18.7 days in each zodiac sign.)
meaning it might make it's way into Cancer sometime in 2012 as well.

The only iffy one is Saturn. Capricorn is Saturn's ruling planet tho...
so maybe Nostradamus accidentally skewed the result?

As far as I can tell, everything else adds up. If anyone else can shed some light on it, by all means, lemme know. If anyone can plot out other possible dates where it all lines up, I'm willing to listen.

If there's no earthquake, no big deal. However, I see huge hail in May. That's indisputable evidence.

Think of it what you will.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by doyousketch2

The planets are not where the quatrain suggests. To connect that to this month is completely wrong.

Where are they? Are they anywhere near where the quatrain says they will be? Perhaps someone could upload a diagram illustrating where they are and where the quatrain says they are.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This was the page I was going by to find out where they are at the moment:

www.astrologyoflight.com...

however, I don't know how one charts them forward or backward in time.
I think there's software that can do this, but I don't have it or know anyone with it.

as far as earthquake evidence goes, this seems informative:

www.youtube.com...

May 1 YouTube vid on eathquake activity from dutchsinse.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join