It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BSW's. The Women in Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with the monkey business that the Men in Black get up to, may be interested to hear of a more modern incarnation - the BSW (bogus social worker).

Although not directly related to the UFO phenomena in the same way that MiB's are, the parallels between the two are sometimes uncanny. We have the strange, pointless behaviour and questions that characterize an MiB visitation. The odd, dark-skinned look to the people involved (as described by John Keel in his investigations years ago). Also, we get the threats and intimidation that are often associated with these otherworldly rascals.

The primary differences between the two phenomena is the fact that the BSW visitor is usual female (alone or accompanied by another woman or sometimes a man) and their motives seem to be completely obscure.

They first came to the public's attention in the early '90s when reports started coming in from families who had received visits from polite, professional looking women showing authentic looking id and claiming to be social workers acting on (non existent) complaints that their children were being abused. After examining the child and looking around the house for a bit, they'd issue threats that they would take the child away before leaving the house and vanishing into the ether - never to be seen or heard from again.

These strange visits continue to this day. After a 15 minute hunt on the internet, I turned up these news reports (there are dozens more) with many strange details. Some of them show some very interesting correlations with the Men in Black phenomenon.

From 2007, a young woman, tanned with 'piercing blue eyes' pays a visit:

The mum said: "She was young, smartly dressed, tanned, wore a wedding ring and appeared genuine. She knew I had a baby girl. I asked what the complaint was about but she refused to tell me. The woman asked to see where my daughter slept and asked all sorts of questions about me, my partner and the baby. She then asked if she could examine my daughter. She didn't undress her but checked her arms, legs and stomach. She was very professional. She said the complaint was probably bogus but she would have to return in seven days. If it wasn't for my mum and grandmother becoming suspicious about the visit when I told them about it, and then finding out that she was bogus, then I would have let her back into my house if she returned. God knows what could have happened."

www.thisislancashire.co.uk...

London, 2009. Two women (one of Mediterranean appearance) enter a house in what the police describe as a highly unusual case:

They explained that they had attended to inspect the family's child, following information received on the family. They asked to examine the child and checked over their arms and legs. The two women also looked around the property, checked the child's bedroom and inspected the family's fridge. But Greenwich Social Services had no record of an inspection. The two suspects left without providing any contact details or paperwork relating to the visit on 11 February.

www.thelondondailynews.com...

A woman and another tanned female from 2010:
www.themissinglist.co.uk...

A woman and a man with a tanned complexion in this instance from 2009:
www.thenorthernecho.co.uk...

Another strange incident, where the police were unable to establish a motive:
www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk...

.... and the list goes on and on.

It's happening all the time! Although nefarious intentions by criminals are evident in a fair few of these BSW instances (theft, sex abuse etc), there's also a great number of cases where no motive can be discerned whatsoever and nobody is ever caught.

What's going on? Could these be aliens in the guise of humans on a sociological field trip?

edit on Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:50:30 -0500 by Silver Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
sounds like a great way to grade a person to see if they are worth robbing, check the house out and make a note of whats where such as tv's etc/contents of out houses etc then visit the fridge to see what sort of people they are financially as some people pretend to be poor but will spend a fortune on food and while they wont get done over a week later they will get a visit or two from a few people in the middle of the night armed with more info than they should

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Looks interesting. It might be professional con-women who just want children of their own. Or maybe David Icke was right about the whole elite kidnapping and sacrificing children in rituals. You think that most people would see who is at the door before they open it or make any indication that they are home.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
sounds like a great way to grade a person to see if they are worth robbing, check the house out and make a note of whats where such as tv's etc/contents of out houses etc then visit the fridge to see what sort of people they are financially as some people pretend to be poor but will spend a fortune on food and while they wont get done over a week later they will get a visit or two from a few people in the middle of the night armed with more info than they should

Yeah, that's what I thought at first.... they were crooks casing the joint. Perhaps they were checking the fridge to see if they had to bring their own beer for when they were 'on the job'?

There are a lot of curious little details in a lot of these reports though and these have piqued my curiosity somewhat.

top topics

join