It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a coincidence...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just picked my daughter up from school about an hour ago, and on the way we home
I was asking her about her day.

She mentioned to me that she didn't sleep very well last night, so i was asking her why not.

Among other things that she said woke her up, she said she had a dream about a pigeon.......

I asked her "what about the pigeon" , she said nothing , "I just dreamed about a pigeon".

We have three cats and one of them is hers, a big white Tom called Wispa.....

She then said That Wispa was projecting his dreams into hers and then she laughed.. she was kidding!

We drove home.

I got home with my daughter and got ready top take the dog for his walk, I left the by the back door and turned on to the main road which runs straight passed our house, On our front path you will never guess what was there,
a dead mauled pigeon............... And I think that is very strange Indeed.

When I got back from the walk, I went to remove the unfortunate bird, it was still warm and had it's head chewed
off, obviously a cat kill.

What do you all think of this... I think it was just a coincidence, but i must admit a very strange one.
edit on 23-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ive always had the belief that Humans die and are reincarnated as cats..
So all cats were humans at one time. You ever realize how cats act like they know something about us but just wont say anything? Alot of cultures believe that cats kind of connect with people's spirits.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Your daughter seemed to misunderstood the dream.
Wispa told her in a dream that if you don't get stocks of whiskas in the frige, he would've chop the pigeon head off.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

My ..my...how interestingly strange . That's some pretty messed up stuff .
But truly your daughter may have been picking up the subtle energies from the cat. And maybe this is moreso because of the close relationship/bond of dtg and cat?
Did you ask your dtg for the dream's details? Did she actually dream she was the cat or what? If so, seems her psychic abilities are at work! mo

Cases like this are always interesting . Appreciate the share. SnF!
edit on 23-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by rigel4

My ..my...how interestingly strange . That's some pretty messed up stuff .
But truly your daughter may have been picking up the subtle energies from the cat. And maybe this is moreso because of the close relationship/bond of dtg and cat?
Did you ask your dtg for the dream's details? Did she actually dream she was the cat or what? If so, seems her psychic abilities are at work! mo

Cases like this are always interesting . Appreciate the share. SnF!

I just asked her but sadly she can't remember, just knows that she was dreaming about a pigeon.
I'm not much of a believer, but this was really odd.
My daughter could not have known about the dead bird, as whe i wen tout it was still warm.
She told me about the dream before we got back and the bird would have not been dead at this point.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Probably a coincidence, but a strange one nevertheless. Ive got four cats and theyve never finished off a pigeon, usually doormice and little birds. You must have very hard cats.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by rigel4

Probably a coincidence, but a strange one nevertheless. Ive got four cats and theyve never finished off a pigeon, usually doormice and little birds. You must have very hard cats.

I can dig it out the bin and take a picture.............I has proof.
Wispa is a very gentle loving boy......The bird must have annoyed him

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Interesting...
Definitely a strange coincidence.. and that may be all it is .. but then again people have had many premonitions to come about.
I know you said you aren't a believer.... but one day something just may happen to change your mind !
Again... thanks for the story..
I enjoy reading mysteries
! but I do feel sorry for the pigeon

new topics

top topics

join