It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to see a ufo then please give this a try,as it works for me

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
hah, this thread reminds me of this:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
anyone see white egg shaped things in the sky they move slow they are almost transparent. no way balloons. move like fish in the water. I have seen them twice. They also move opposite of clouds.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im seriously freaked right now. I literally just tried it and it worked! not one but 2 objects appeared in the sky upon requesting a visual display. I had tried this a few years ago, i remember seeing one back then too but what i just saw blew me away. So freaked right now!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I notice some people hint that they will try this in the evening.

Though I have seen a lot of "moving stars" at night .....all the UFOs I share and talk about happened in broad daylight with blue skies ......a few clouds sometimes.

My point being: Try the most during a clear Day and of course still go out to enjoy the beauty of the stars at night.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
your intent is everything, this aspect goes far far beyond what the average person believes it is, your intent is the nature upon which your own expectation of mind, and it's abilities are carried.
Anything truly is possible, you are limited by what you think you are not capable of, until you explore what actually is true potential of the driven mind, don't dismiss other peoples experiences.
People saying "lol your nuts it doesn't work for me" just tells me how incredibly glib and incapable they are of discovering what is right under their own awareness.

I am getting the impression that someone who reads this and lives close (within a few minutes walk) to a lake should go outside and attempt to project their request for contact.
This is a very strong feeling, please humour me if this sounds like you and you don't mind trying.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok, gotta admit I'm pretty new to this. I always figured I'd see something if I was supposed to see it, so usually just look while I'm walking around. But I just sat in the garden for a while and watched, and saw 2 really faint lights but moving in straight lines and at a steady speed, but guess they're satellites. Strangely enough they covered almost the exact same place in the sky too, almost like I had deja vu.

So is it normal for satellites to be moving from south to north? If not, what's the most usual direction they travel in? (could really use some help with this as I guess I'm going to see them pretty often.)

I can't believe things like that are any type of craft anyway, if I do ever believe I've seen something it'd have to be changing directions at least.

Originally posted by The X
I am getting the impression that someone who reads this and lives close (within a few minutes walk) to a lake should go outside and attempt to project their request for contact.

Why close to a lake?

Will have a look another couple of times later anyway if the sky stays clear. I just have a certain feeling that if you look long enough you're pretty sure to see something that can't be passed off as a plane, helicopter, meteor or satellite.
edit on 23-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Read operation Trojan horse.

And I would stop what you and your family are doing.
Their not what you think they are.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sound advice, perhaps, OP. I won't discount it. And along those lines people would need to realize they need to drop their "must have photo on an internet forum" attitude for it to work. Anyone who subscribes to needing evidence on the net or as the OP says any desire to record something whilst you're out there would have less of a chance under this logic, and that's the side of these views I normally sit with (albeit still confused about plenty
). I usually get caught off guard and see fast objects. Depending how interconnected this all is that could be for a reason, in which case, what you say should work. Interesting post - certainly

edit on 23-4-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Read operation Trojan horse.

And I would stop what you and your family are doing.
Their not what you think they are.

What? Read a John Keel book to realise that you shouldn't be looking for UFO's? And they're not what we think they are? Oh, so you know everything that could possibly appear in the sky? Answer : no you don't. That just reads like fearmongering and ignorance, sorry.

Oh lol, we're in the Gray Area.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I have always been an avid skywatcher, even as a boy. Occasionally, I hook up nightvision to my camera and scan the skies. I used to do this weekly, but have fallen back to monthly.

I have 'asked' 'them' to show themselves several times. I think it is possible that my mindset isn't conducive toward them showing themselves, and I admit that I'm more than a little envious of your progress.

Hey, I don't know what you've seen, and far be it from me to question your visitations or your motives. I think that you are what you say you are --- a person with questions seeking answers.

In the course of my own explorations, I've become a big fan of heavens-above.com Why? I want to know where the known terrestrial objects are. I watch the ISS and other satellites. Four times in my life, I have seen objects in the sky that I couldn't identify. I encourage you to become familiar with this website, so you can know about terrestrial satellites, irridium flares, planets, X37B, etc.

When a person is able and willing to weed out the known objects, those that remain are.................... wonderful!

Happy 'seeing'

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by maryhinge
right so hear goes i have asked them to show themselves
and it works for me atleast ,but i must say that i never have
the intension of filming/pics and for that reason i think thats
why i and my kids and the wife have seen so many
infact my kids see more than me these days they even
showed their teacherone in the sky and she too saw it
my kids say it was like a big white egg that just moved out of
the clouds and then moved back into the clouds
my kids dont lie ,and in total there were 4 kids 1 teacher
that saw it

so i ask you all to just try this think about seeing or asking
them to show themselves to you and after a couple of days
or a week of trying lets see how many actually see them
what ever they are
edit on 23/4/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

You just ask and they appear but you won't take pictures or video
what's the point of even posting this BS!!!

Agreed.It's easy to make a thread like this with wild claims and have no evidence to back it up.They think because it's the internet that everyone will believe it.Sorry op,but without proof I don't.I'm sure there's some here that will though.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by paradox
Expectation bias.

You're not seeing "UFOs"
and either are your kids.

What? So if you have bias things just start appearing in the sky? That makes no sense either. I've asked several times over the years and seen nothing anyway, so this method doesn't work for me. (and yeah I've tried believing as much as possible, etc.) The weird thing is that I completely expect this to change at some point and I'll eventually see something. Maybe it's just delusion, but will surely post on here if I do.

edit : clear skies, I'm off for a walk!

Expectation bias. Also referred to as Experimenter's bias.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you expect to see something, you most likely will. The biased expectation affects the outcome.
AKA planes appear to look like "UFOs." When you hear something like "I wanted to see them, and now I see them all the time," and "I told my kids about them, and now they see them all the time too!" that is a red flag.

The human brain is easily deceived.
Been there before. Now I feel silly looking back on it.
edit on 4-23-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Your right to see a UFO you sometimes have to be in the right place at the right time.
BUT to be abducted you have to have a certain bloodline. Now here is the shocker for you. You could already be an abductee easily and not know it. Many many people are abductees and simply are not allowed recall. At the end of every single session the Aliens use an technique of accessing your memory through your optic and neural network and then move the memory to a place in your mind you can't normally access with recall. Then they place a screen memory of what ever they want over top of that and you never know any thing about the event usually. But some people that have practice memory techniques or that have had actually regressions can recall bits and pieces , other times the memory's can surface in your dreams as it's your subconsciousness trying to tell your mind what has happened to you.

Let me tell you something and the OP something.... You don't want to be abducted BY NO MEANS should you wish for this experience it's crazy they are just using people as storage and energy we are just hard drives. Trust me on this I'm a life long experiencer and I'm going to make a bold statement. I know what the Aliens agenda is and it aint a good thing...k? Alrighty then thanks for reading..

-FG
edit on 4/23/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I feel that. Nicely said.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
right so hear goes i have asked them to show themselves
and it works for me atleast ,but i must say that i never have
the intension of filming/pics and for that reason i think thats
why i and my kids and the wife have seen so many
infact my kids see more than me these days they even
showed their teacher one in the sky and she too saw it
my kids say it was like a big white egg that just moved out of
the clouds and then moved back into the clouds
my kids dont lie ,and in total there were 4 kids 1 teacher
that saw it three of which are my kids they were doing
sportsday trials, my kids are 11 and twins of 8 callums mate
is also

so i ask you all to just try this think about seeing or asking
them to show themselves to you with no intention of filming
them and after a couple of days or a week of trying lets see
how many actually see them what ever they are

holy run on sentence with no punctuation.

my brain hurts.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Levelsquare because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2012 by Levelsquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by fakedirt

Also..... Your description of the aerial acrobatics and the objects moving freely and almost colliding is exactly what I have also witnessed!

On two separate occasions my brother and I saw a group of about 10 doing the most amazing aerial acrobatics I have ever seen. Each time lasted at least 5 minutes.

They would get soooo close to each other then repel away as if their magnetic poles switched ...... it's hard to describe. Either way ..... it was one of the most amazing and majestic things I have ever seen.

I have read this entire thread and slapped my fingers to keep from responding. This comment I could not let go by. I have seen those lights too and it is wonderful to read someone else, with nothing to gain, claiming to have witnessed this behavior. You are correct, majestic is what it is. Once you see it you are changed just a little bit.

I saw this light show a couple of years ago.....and my first thought was to come here and see if anyone in the area happened to be reading and could look up and confirm what I was seeing. What I got for the most part was the usual pics or it didn't happen from a mod and others who wanted to convince me it was spots from the airport. Everyone was quite polite but probably because I didn't push it too hard.

I can relate to the OP because, just like myself a few years ago, he made it clear he wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. He merely wanted any interested party to take part in a little experiment. If you aren't into it then just don't do it.

I don't claim that the lights I saw were alien.....I don't know what they were. I KNOW they weren't spots. I know I "felt" odd watching them and I never felt threatened only amazed. I look up as soon as I step outside and I practically live out there in the warm months and I have never seen them again. It was amazing.....my son saw it too.

As for summoning them; no desire to do that from me. I do believe that there is good and bad in this arena. I believe evil needs your permission to work and I think trying to coax the unkown could be asking for more trouble than you may be willing to accept. So good luck but do be careful and don't take anything lightly.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
Trust me on this I'm a life long experiencer and I'm going to make a bold statement. I know what the Aliens agenda is and it aint a good thing...k?

Sorry, but you can't generalize like that. There could be countless species of Aliens from countless universes, or multiverse if you prefer, along with all the dimensions in each universe that the multiverse contains. And you're saying you know the overall agenda? I get that you might've had contact with negative beings, but you can't say they're all bad because you have no idea.
edit on 23-4-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
your all being crazy.

OP makes perfect sense, its obvious that UFO's don't want to be seen easily, but they are conscious and have a heart, they like to show themselves if your intentions are pure, and if you really don't intend on filming them.

based upon what i know.

i think its fair, they show up if you promise to not take pictures, and i don't blame them for being shy.

maybe they are really cute? :3

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Oh but I'm not generalizing the ones that do appear are up to no good for the most part. The ones that stay hidden are more in line with the Creator. I have witnessed at least 6 types of ET. 4 or 5 types together at one time. So don't tell me I can't pass judgment when I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears and spoke with them and so on and so forth. I have had an experience with an ancient that had the bluest eyes I have ever seen and he was nice to me .. well accept the part where he was carrying me by my neck for a bit until i requested that he please put me down that I had no intentions of trying to escape. After that I was trained on how to detect certain mental screens from rebel aliens aka fallen angels what ever you want to call them. For the most part it is the bad guys that show up not ALL but most.. take it from someone with first hand experience .. and btw this is the first time I have ever shared this in public.

oh and im talking about the ones mainly that have access to earth and our solar system.. I know there are good and bad in everything even aliens so don't try and pigeon hole me please. But what I'm saying is that abductees on earth are nothing more than hard drives and batteries.. they store information in our minds to collect when they take on a new clone and they other beings feed on our energy as you have head about im sure.. This is not the doings of "nice" beings. OK.

-FG

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ive tried this before and ive seen a round blue object with a black dot in the middle pause and shoot across the sky give it a try

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join