It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Craig Roberts Calls Amarican Police "Sadistic" - "Evil" - "Bullies"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Former U.S. Assistant Treasury Secretary Paul Craig Roberts pulls no punches in this recent online interview with RT.

He accurately details the insipid malignancy that has crept into those who have sworn to protect and serve the constituents of their districts but who, instead, have become the bane and terror of the average American citizen.

How terribly sick and sad this epidemic has become. Not the one that has now infiltrated the law enforcement networks but rather the one that is as dangerous and systemic to us as the police are...that being our apathetic insensitivity and perhaps our futile attempts to reign in these homegrown thugs and terrorists.

edit on 22-4-2012 by lapi7 because: additional content

edit on 22-4-2012 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2012 by lapi7 because: gramatical error

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The question is? What do we do about it?
Does your video interview say anything about that - or is he telling us all what we already know?
I'm not trying to be a downer towards you - just saying - all anyone's doing is sitting around whining about it but no one is doing anything to make a chance in these THUGS.
Hopefully when I can watch the video there'll be something about how to 'fix it' on there!
Thanks for the thread! S&F!
peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
The question is? What do we do about it?
Does your video interview say anything about that - or is he telling us all what we already know?
I'm not trying to be a downer towards you - just saying - all anyone's doing is sitting around whining about it but no one is doing anything to make a chance in these THUGS.
Hopefully when I can watch the video there'll be something about how to 'fix it' on there!
Thanks for the thread! S&F!
peace

Thanks for the S&F Silo. I appreciate it.

As to what "can be done" about this insanity you've certainly got me stumped.
Unfortunately I believe that it may very well be too late to actively implement or engage in any truly productive counter measures. TPTB simply have had too much control for too long.

Pray that I am mistaken my friend.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Half of America seems to have Stockholm syndrome, falling all over itself to lick the jackboots of the emerging total survalience society, while the other half swirls away into a fog of paranoid extremism and hysteria.

Has Yeats ever been more a propos? The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.

I want the old America back, please.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This could be the police force in
any country you care to name...

Jus sayin .............

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
This could be the police force in
any country you care to name...

Jus sayin .............

So that makes it ok?

"Don't worry about your loss of freedoms and rights......at least you aren't as bad as North Korea"

Right?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm not saying it is ok, I'm jus sayin that this is nothing new
and police forces across the world have always abused their power!

It's not a conspiracy, it's just power mad types that join the poilice!

Has anyone every done a study to see if thereis a higher than normal ratio
of "gingers" in the police forces.

Usually angry and vindictive... maybe that is just my experience of the
"Ginger Race".

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
At least as a former hi official in the US government, Dr PCR has the courage to speak the truth.
For the most part that alone is beyond the ability of most.

perhaps its up to us to figure out what to do
its our freedom at stake

don't wait for someone else to do it
it might not get done

and this is not about the average bull
its about the BILLIONS being spent by the bankers to build a weaponised cadre of brownshirts
what ever happened to the brownshirts?
oh yeah...
they all got bumed off just before pay day
edit on 23-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Things will stay as they are, until they employ people in the police who know the difference between right and wrong. They always hide behind "it's ok to do this, my handbook tells me" but never stop to think wether or not their actions are right or wrong.

Of course, there are the out and out pig bullies, who get off on their power trip, and they are being enabled by a system geared up to protect themselves no matter what these animals do. And those bullies, are multiplying in numbers at an alarming rate, as are those conditioned to just accept that these "cops" can do what they like with no come backs. (or very rarely any comebacks) And the longer this continues, the worse it'll get until you have a full blown civil war against the police.

And yes, this can be applied to pretty much every country with a polcie force. Power corrupts. Give uninteligent people a bit of power, and this is what happens. It goes to their heads and they think they are demigods. When they have become worse than the criminal scum they are supposed to be protecting us from. They are the criminal scum who walk the streets, but alas, they are the goverments criminal scum, and can get away with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It seems like its only RT that will allow the hosting of these type of interviews.
Kind of make it obvious who controls the big media, here in the good ole USA.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
someone here asked a much more important question, How do you fix it...

A few high profile execu... I mean trials
, of corrupt police officers and I mean a lot of them...(about 10 thousand or so)

I am talking about raids by the DoHS in the middle of night with the cops waking up in gitmo... prepare to run highly publicized trials for treason ( which is what misappropriation of federal funds is during a war on terror and a war on drugs... look up aiding insurrection by color of law violations of multiple persons..)

( and every LEO department has received some form of federal funds)

The magic word is discipline ... which is lacking... so do it from the federal level...

We lack leaders able to lead... the american people need to be reassured that no one is above the law..

we want surgeons not thugs when it comes to the use of violence...

As for the weak willed arguments... no gangs will not get out of control, its that leadership thing... most of the cops will stop... those that dont... gitmo

its called declaring marshall law in that area and going in then cleaning out the thugs... (you would already have a list of the thug cops being investigated, bring them in to clean the area...
)

you need to see discipline applied properly...

Like Patton is reputed to have said (and as so greatly portrayed by G. Scott in PATTON), a blind man can see it.

lack of discipline... Someone needs to go through the nations police departments and restore this..

The good cops will welcome it... They have done nothing wrong and welcome the chance to get rid of the bad law dogs...

The bad ones will point themselves out by complaining.... the louder the complaints, the more the odds increase proportionally that they are doing something they shouldnt be doing

(remember when you where a kid, same tactics teachers used)

How do I know I am right?

Why are most people who disagree with cops no automatically called cop haters

Psychologically, Americans have lost face in the laws ability to do its job. The restoration of discipline is enough to get this done as a start.
edit on 23-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: newspeak correction

edit on 23-4-2012 by ripcontrol because: more newspeak brought to you by the ministry of freedom

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The police are not above the law but the fact that a many of them are hired with average or less than average IQs and psychological challenges (bully or control mentality, social parasite, various insecurities even perhaps small penis syndrome where such suffers want to compensate for carrying a big gun). What bothers me is three legal developments across the country: 1) laws against audio-video recording of police while they are arresting someone (altho they can record you and such tape has undercovered police "coverups"), 2) laws ruled constitutional that police can enter your premises without a warrant or even reasonable probable cause (which effectively neuters the 4th amendment), 3) legal interpretation of police justification for beating someone under the guise of "resisting arrest" when they are just reflexively protecting their head from being beaten and not resisting per se. In addition there has been a greater use of so called "less than lethal" force like tasers in situations where they are not justified. All in all....a disturbing trend.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i can't believe a person can post a news clip from 15 months ago and be starred and flagged for it.

it is sad that people living in the united states, most probably not even natives to this land, have decided to pose a threat so grave to actual Americans that the police have had to take off the gloves and deal with them as they would be dealt with anywhere else on earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

It doesnt matter if the interview happened 15 days ago or 15 years ago, its the content that matters and although you may find it irrelevant, there are others that dont.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

the ones that find it relevant are probably soon to be fugitives running for the lives in the wilderness.

a little time out there will do ya'll some good.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't call people who disagree and offer some constructive criticisms with real solutions cop haters.

I call people who just blindly criticize cops and say that a cop can do no right no matter what the circumstances and always blames the cop a cop hater and never finds fault with the victim, even if the victim was a druggie who beat his wife, eat the entrails of children, and sacrificed female virgins to Satan, and said it was the cops fault.

There is a difference.

I also can't stand cop lovers either. Because according to them cops can do no wrong and are so special that they are above the law. I'm sorry, but no, just no. Cops have to follow the sames laws as everybody else.

I try to have a balanced view and find the fault where it lays based on the facts and the evidence.

But that's just me, and I am abnormal in that way.

Know your rights, and use your rights properly, and a lot of times you won't get in trouble.

top topics

join