It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mind over Matter" Video/Discussion thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has been posted before,
I checked around through ATS' search function to see if this video had been posted before, and found nothing.

posted Aug 12 2008

I'm not as interested in posting my opinion about it yet as I am in reading your opinions.

for those of you who cannot view the video at this time, I cannot exactly pinpoint what it is they are trying to say.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yes this has been posted before. Sorry don't have the energy to look for the previous thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

What he is saying is that our perception is proportionate with our perspective...and so, our ability to interact in our reality, in every way, is also proportionate...and this is a direct effect upon the frequency of our individual vibratory energetic signature as well as how it interacts with the WHOLE COSMIC vibratory energetic signature...the place where they intersect and interact is INTERFERENCE...

It's kind of like something Edgar Cayce said, once, in a reading:
In order to believe in GOD...one must first believe that GOD IS.

It is the important principle behind having an OPEN mind...and the idea behind 'perfect love casts out fear.'

As one's consciousness (which is the product of perception and perspective and the state of the mind as either open or closed) becomes more AWARE...it all expands and it gets closer and closer to tuning into the ALL's (the 'Whole') frequency...bit by bit through increasing convergence that results every time in a new interference pattern...and when expansion is not resisted, it is a process that continues infinitely...and when it gets to the point at which no new interference patterns emerge even though the mind remains open...and at that stage, I'd say it is correct to say the mind is WIDE OPEN and maybe even no more door that could be shut ever again...then that is what many call Nirvana or Rapture or even 'going to heaven.' It isn't physical death that gains that...it is the MIND...a LIVING mind...the mind that is no longer bound by the curse and bonds of 'death.'

Edgar Cayce also said, as someone paraphrased in this video...THOUGHTS ARE THINGS.
And
Your MIND is the builder...your LIFE is the result.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
it should be considered that one's mind is not really their own

2nd

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oddly enough (to many) yet not odd at all and actually, expected (to me and maybe a few others), I just found the following link posted at one of my facebook groups...I think it goes here, too.

Intuition vs Subliminal Messages

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
it should be considered that one's mind is not really their own

2nd

However, there is some sort of 'rental' or 'lease' being given us...perhaps by the ALL...

...and perhaps given in order to make the transition to the ALL in vibratory energy terms, smoother...by being WILLING.

Not My Will But Thine
*that idea*

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Thoughts are the only 'things' there are. All 'things' are made of thought. Thoughts are wisps of nothing appearing in nothing and disappearing in nothing.
Emptiness is form.

top topics

join