It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds in the sky 4/22/2012 (Rural) Georgia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi.

I think this one is legit.....

From youtube uploader:

Around Mid January 2012 I was sitting in my office when I heard a very bizarre sound outside of window. The sound was sounded like a dragging, dull, sound. When I heard it I immdiatley looked out my window to see what it was. Nothing!

After hearing that other people worldwide has heard this same sound I just forgot about it. because honestly it was very scary that no one else in my family heard it.

Until today when I heard this sound again. I recorded this footage as not only proof so that people wont think I weird but to share w/ anyone else that may have heard it today in Georgia. What is it? Why am I hearing it? Why are people worldwide hearing it? What does this mean?

Okay guys what do you think? Creepy stuff.
What is making that sound?

(I had nothing to do with the video and I don't know the youtube poster.)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"approximately 9:03"? How much more specific could you get? I wouldn't expect it to be down to the seconds! lol. If you were to do an approximation wouldn't you just say "approximately 9:00"?

All these vids do highly remind me of the waterphone.

I don't know, guess I'll believe it when I hear it for myself. Look at how many people fake UFO videos all round the world, so why not these? I think it's a case of jumping on the bandwagon. Everyone wants a piece of the "strange noise" pie!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I know I was kinda laughing at the time thing.

Sometimes I may be too trusting.

Seems like a lot of work for a hoax. She's been a youtube member since 2009 and this is her first upload.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Hmmmm perhaps, but maybe it is just someones old account or something? Do they have much activity otherwise? Like friends list or favorite videos and the like?

Would adding different audio to this video be so difficult? They managed to add the text part Okay so they must be familiar with computers.

Why aren't they commenting on the noises? If you heard that wouldn't you at least say WTF? lol

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Odd,,all these weird sounds, just a few days ago the similar sounds in Texas..
Too bad I NEVER hear anything like that in wisconsin
That just made me want to watch "War of the worlds" Starring Tome Cruise..

edit on 22-4-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hmmm... this seems a little more on the authentic side to me. The wind is crazy and it stays that way the entire time. And if I already had my freakout moment before grabbing my camera, I know I would be as quiet as possible so my camera could pick up the sound. Hard to say though. The sound is soooo creepy and if I heard it, I would probably # my pants.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Exactly. I think most of them are fake. The others are strange sounds...but maybe just some rare machines.
2 things that are very suspicious here:
The tags (apocalypse/Mayan/prediction), this sounds like: "HEY I WANT ATTENTION".
Of course there seems to be just one video. But looking at the profile and reading the comments or searching for the feed, shows clearly the history and other videos of the user have been erased.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sounds like traffic going around something on a highway and hitting those noisy grooves on the roads that they put on there to scare the hell out of you if you stray a little. That could be coming from wind going through power lines also, it does appear to be windy in this clip.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptObvious

Yeah that thought crossed my mind (deleted videos), so thanks for confirming it. And yeah those tags are a good giveaway! Why would the average joe chose those? Plus this is revealing...

After hearing that other people worldwide has heard this same sound I just forgot about it. because honestly it was very scary that no one else in my family heard it.

So she's aware there are strange sounds already... I'm not buying it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you wanted someone to notice your video about strange noises from the sky, you would need to use some kind of "keywords" to get it to the right people? I have been reading about these sky sounds for a while now, and have seen a lot of the tags.
I have not heard them... yet... although scary as H#77, I would really like to hear it! lol! And IF I do, I hope I have the composure to remember to use my cell phone at least to record it. And when I load it on Youtube, I would likely use similar tags, just so people would find it? I don't know... Just because I've been watching this happening on the internet and I am familiar with what is "supposedly" happening would not be a valid reason to call my video a hoax. I found a very interesting website about the possible explanations for these sounds.
I am new to posting on ATS, and have tried to send links before and screwed them up. I'll try to send the link, but not making any promises!! lol!
it is at unexplainedmysteriesoftheworld.com...
Oh, and where were the sounds in Texas in the past few days??? I haven't found that one yet!! I'm very curious and excited about this phenomena

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I agree with the wind theory. Might be a different story if it was a calm day.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I have to report this. At aprox. 5:00 P.M. today, 04/22/2012 we thiught we heard what was thunder outside, we stepped outside and for the next 30 minutes the thunder sound continued at the same sound in the sky, at the same sound, it did not move location, and was loud enough that many familys heard it here in rural Tennessee. I checked the weather and no storm clouls were over us at the time so I called the weather service and was told that this never happens in one location, thunder just rumbles and moves on. There was no lightening, but after it started to suside it rained for aprox. 5 minutes, and now the skys are clear. Strange happening I would say yes, and to add another strange thing, I went to record it and my camera quit working, and the batteries were new and fresh. I have never seen or heard anything like this before. Any Ideas out there of what this might have been?? Because this was just strange!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I live in the area and can vouch for the high winds on and around those days. Here is the forecast for Atlanta on the 4/22/12. Shows a steady 20 mph wind with gusts up to 30mph....Based on weather conditions and the date matching up. I would say the video was taken on those dates. At least the weather matches.

Link

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
someone in the comments says the wind is in mono but the sound is in stereo meaning it's dubbed over. i say it's a fake. i believe the booming sounds but the weird "sky sounds" all seem fake to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Whenever a new clip starts you can hear a distinct "ding" sound. Looped over?

top topics

join