It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcending Fear - V for Vendetta, Very Awakening! Must See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Clips from "V for Vendetta" about the nature of the world we live in, (even though the film is set in a future dystopia). The last few slides about how transcending fear opens up a new world of possibilities that allows one to create their own reality are the most awakening words I've ever read! A must see!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I love V for Vendetta just as much as you do, if not more, but the more I look at it (have seen about 10 times now), it starts to look more like a "psychological aid" to push Americans into overthrowing their own governmental powers, so that the job of the illuminati is made easier for them. They hate the USA and the experiment of democracy that it started with, and have been trying to push it under for almost 150 years now (if you didn't notice, the States has been in a downward spiral since the days when the Federal Reserve Act was signed. No effort or dollar is being spared to make USA indeed look like a "Great Satan", when all of the political decisions that lead to your government's ill-mannered foreign and domestic policies are instigated/lobbied towards by interests outside of your government. I honestly think that there is a push for a new Civil War happening in the States, as recent and past events all seem to add up to that conclusion. I can see America being Balkanized little by little, and how the "opposition" has been coopted, and the sheep still revel in their own ignorance (also having been manipulated into believing in false moral principle). This is basically the framework for class-warfare, with a progression to Neo-Feudalism as the overall goal. The 1% would just retreat into their gated, secure compounds and let us fight amongst ourselves until we take care of their problem for them. It's actually quite clever, which is what really gets my blood boiling. Using brother against brother is one of their primarily effective means of control. It worked great during the "Civil" War. (PS. Is there really such a thing as civil war? "Excuse me sir, pardon me kindly *BANG* ")
edit on 22/4/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Being: Infinite possibilities.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I thought the book was better.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This movie definitely has some very interesting themes like transcending fear, standing up to an oppressing government, power and ideas. They are thoughtfully laid out for us to examine closely.

What really worried me was that we ALL are sympathetic with V. Probably because we support his ideas of free speech, liberty and democracy. Wait... did we just start supporting terrorism? What his ideals were that of jihad or other things we stereotypically don't feel sympathy for?

join