It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China, Russia start joint naval exercises in Yellow Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree, we have allowed the US to become something it never should of been, all on the excuse of 911(saying nothing about the actual event)

I do not want war, I am just stating the US armed forces has become something the world has never seen, I honestly believe if given no restrictions the combined armed forces could take out the rest of the world.

In order to beat the US you would have to become one of the worst war criminals in history to do it. (remember we carpet bombed entire nations in WW2 To beat the Nazi, and dropped two nukes to end the war) It would take that level of commitment to stop the US in a situation like a war between china and or russia.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I have a bit more information on Military tactics and retooled U.S. Missles that were at one time simple antiaircraft misles but a refurbished standard SM-3 Missle wich is the mainstay of all Aegis Cruisers have now been converted into ABM's and it was a SM-3 Missle that shot down and used a failing Satellite that had a full tank of Hydrazine...a highly poisonous and toxic fuel for use in satellite booster manuvering.

This SM-3 was launched by the USN and not only hit the satellite but was so accurate that it hit and expoded the Hydrazine fuel tank as it was the primary target. All Aegis Cruisers have been updated with this retooled SM-3 as well as other USN Missle Ships. Once the FEL is installed on all Aegis and U.S. Carriers...the SM-3 will be held as a secondary weapon in case od Nuclear Power Failure as the Free Elecron Lasers installed in all USN Carriers and Aegis Cruisers will be Nuclear Powered. They will augment many Land and Mobil Land Nuclear Powered FEL's od which two are currently active...one in Alaska and one in Canada.

This is the main reason why the United States agreed to negociate away our huge advantage in ICBM's and Limit Minute Man III ICBM's to only one Nuclear Warhead instead of the three that were at the time the norm for that ICBM. A Minuteman III ICBM is the worlds all around most reliable and acccurate Nuclear Warhead delivery system so why did the U.S....when the Russia was on it's knees...agree to dismantle much of the U.S. ICBM Missle MIRV force? It was to also get Russian ICBM Missle forces down to or below 1000.

The U.S. KNEW that they had made a breakthrough in Direct Energy Weapons and the FEL...Free Electron Laser is unlike other lasers that are effected by atmospheric conditions and acts more like a particle beam without the nast effect or habit that Russian Particle Beams have...that being Irradiating or Killing those who activate and fire the Weapon. The U.S. is now looking Far ahead of other countries in weaponry and defense. We are looking to make Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE. WE are and have developed Non-Nuclear Highly Powerful EMP devices...Electromagnetic Pulse...that once dropped fom a Bomber or F-22 or even a Missle...will render entire divisions or fleets or Airbases completely INNERT as once an EMP detonates...it sends out an Electromagnetic Pulse that will not allow anything Electrical to Work...even a CAR will not work as it's Solenoid and Computerized Spark Control System will be burned out...same will occur with all Military Equipment not properly Shielded and contrary to poular belief...this has more to due with the EMP's Frequency than possible shielding. I am not an advocate of war...I am an advocate of FACTS. Before anyone makes statements about the U.S. Military crumbling they should know just how far behind the rest of the Worlds Militaries are...in some cases multiple decades...in other cases...CENTURIES. Split Infinity

new topics

<< 1   >>

join