It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO College Station Tx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Okay, my friend just sent me this video, and I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. What gets me is the way at the end how it flies behind the building.
Feel free to ignore my butthole friend talking in the annoying high pitched voice. I've pressed for him to reveal what it was, but he's so far maintained that it's a "UFO".

Debunkers come aboard!

Edit: Of course, right as I post the thread I get told it's a remote controlled airplane. So mods, feel free to trash this.
At least it shows that simple things can easily be mistaken in videos.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Quibbler because: I hate my friends.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
sounds like elmo filming a plastic bag..... that video SUCKSS

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

The voice was bugging me out. You nailed it.

There is nothing to debunk. It was stoners making a video in adobe to prove to the "skeptic friend". It is a gag. I'd put money on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's obviously a weather balloon.

I mean c'mon, they're Aggies.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

I re-watched this. To be fair. I am a believer. However, this just doesn't come across as anything more than a few kids punking their buddy.

You can buy those cheap little "zippin around", type of copters in any toy store or mall. They stuck a light or two on the copter, it points directly at the camera so you can't see the chopper. Watch it closely then watch a video on the mini copters flying. See what I mean about the sudden rate of climbing and descending?

Nice find. S for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
for the love of..

close this thread this is trash

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have a toy RC helicopter with lights on it...Similar to the one linked above.Strap an light or two on it.... And well..I figure it would look exactly like what you have in your OP.

Allow me to be blunt. Your friends are making fun of you for your interest in UFO's and the paranormal....

Were you really taking this video seriously? With the fake, overly dramatic voice and the voice drowning in sarcasm at the end? I honestly hope not.
edit on 22-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm in agreement with the other posters in assessing this is a prank on you.
Distance-wise, it's too small to be of any appreciable size.
Further it's entirely too convenient and conspicuous, and then coupled with the falsetto boy's choir girly voice your friend does so well, the whole thing adds up to deliberate hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

really? really?
you couldnt make out by the way they spoke that this is a hoax?
are you really that gullible?
you are more than welcome to my next game of poker

you looked at this, listened to the comments, seen the fake ufo and thought hmmmm i must put this up on ATS and see what they think this is.
really? really?

new topics

top topics

join