It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T'was Timical That Thought To Tell The Thorned Truth Transcribed Through Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
20 posts, BAH! I wish to share my experiences but have been thwarted by the 20 posts requirement. Such is life, no? Let us begin then.

Those that have known me throughout my life have always attested to my honesty, a trait I am rather proud of given the general norm of the public typically being a lump of selfish brutes. The only one I can think of that disagrees with my level of honesty is understandably my wife. The clear marking of a day turning sour would be for when my wife ask, "Does this make me look fat?" No bueno. _javascript:icon('
') On the plus side it sure makes her feel nice when given a compliment.

I have had a quaint life, something to be said for a person only 25 years young. I served five years in the U.S. Marines and have been out for two years. Do not ask me about how it was because I will tell you to enlist if you really want to know. Nothing is quite like experiancing it for yourself. I have been married for five years and blessed with two children, ailment free. I am currently attending college and am unemployed.

I found this site while searching for one I used to fancy back in the day that is sadly no longer available. I am very thankful for those of you responsible for getting this site started and for those of you that maintain it. (You have done and are doing an elegant job of running the show.) The reason I choose to join this site after roughly two years of lurking, was due to a thread I read about "ufo's". I had a hardy laugh while reading the thread and those of the many forums I frequent. Conviently for me, after reading said threads I fancied a smoke and so adventured outside where for the first time in my life I witnessed an "ufo". I am familiar with private, comercial, and military aircraft and this "ufo" did not fit the criteria for any of them. After that, I headed inside and begin searching for all things related to what I just bear witness to. Time and again I kept coming back to this site intruiged for what others had to share. Instantly I was blown away by all of the skeptics. Luckily for those of you that may fall into this category, I have what I refer to as a resident "ufo". Once the tribute of 20 posts have been paid I will make two threads. One consisting of this "ufo" that can be seen on just about any given night in my local area and a second thread on shadow people(personally my favorite topic other than time slips).

I look forward to comprising these two threads and the retort by the community. Alas, farwell.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I don't normally reply to introductions when they are this old, but Bless your heart, you came in and nobody greeted you! All I can say is Saturday night, reptilians, party, alcohol! Poor excuse, I know, but there it is.
Welcome to membership!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well then brother it is timely that you came, the title roped me in.

Welcome welcome, never forget the humour while traversing this mine field of fantasy/reality/is.

You wanted to see one, you saw one

You wanted to know, well here it is, THE next phase of your education.
Always remember who you are and you will have the time of your life and answers to your questions, what more is there?
X
A

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Timical

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join